• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings `` ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‚๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“…๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’.`` ๐“‡๐“… ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ (๐’ช๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
๐–ณ๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ:

> ๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚'๐—† ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐–พ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹.

>๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ.

>Fandoms/ O๐–ผโ€™๐—Œ.

>๐–ฏ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—(๐—Œ)?.

>๐–ค๐—‡๐–ฝ.

๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚'๐—† ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐–พ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹.
โ†  18+,, I get really uncomfy otherwise.
โ†  At least like,, 2 paragraphs. I prefer quality over quantity but i need something to work with yknow?
โ†  Good communication! If you don't respond for more than like 3 or 4 days, im gonna ask if youre okay, unless you let me know you just arent available some days! I like to think im pretty friendly and understanding. Or even if you're just not in an rp mood! I try to be consistent with replies, but i dont expect the same from my partners
โ† Respect for one another, it means alot to me to see eachother as people <33

๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ.
โ† I don't really have many, just clear communication of triggers or if i make you uncomfy

Fandoms/O๐–ผโ€™
(Main muses have *)

โ† Too many ocs to count, just depends on plot!

โ†  JJBA (to part 7)
Dio*
Jotaro*
Jean Pierre Polnareff
Kakyoin*
Josuke *
Okuyasu
Narancia*
Mista *
Fugo
Bruno
Abbacio
Jolyne*
Hermes
Gwess*
Gyro*
Johnny
Diego

โ†  Most Horror games/movies
most creepy pastas teehee
most horror dating sims
slasher films
Resident Evil
Silent Hill
Hannibal

โ† Anime/Manga
I really wanna rp Griffith from berserk
Hellsing
theres alot more but im lazy

Plot(s)?
โ†  We can discuss it!! I'm open to ideas and can always spitball my own

๐–ฆ๐–พ๐—‡๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ
I usually like a combination of these, though im open to suggestion
โ† Horror
โ† Romance
โ† Gore
โ† Angst
โ† Stalking/Yandere
โ† realistic
โ† forbidding love
โ† enemies to lovers
โ† love at first sight
โ† Dramatic ship dynamics

๐–ค๐—‡๐–ฝ.

โ†  Feel free to pm me or reply!!

Last edited:
Yello hello. Spotted your ad and I am pretty interested if you're still looking. I do have a few ideas in mind, and even some I didn't see you mention in regard to a darker roleplay setting.

If this is still open, I have OCs for both Silent Hill and Resident Evil 7!

Greetings! If you are still seeking a roleplay partner for Hellsing I would love to chat with you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back