• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sherwood Shores II: Where Everyone Is The Hero Of Their Own Story

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Boost

MaryBeth walked down a city street holding a bag of groceries in her right hand, as she moved. The dark haired woman had spent most of her day waiting around to see if something would go down, and a hero could be in need of some support, but nothing of such nature had occurred so she'd gotten some grocery shopping done with her free time. She had a smartphone in her pocket which would alert her of any hero related news but otherwise she was ready for just a normal day of a bit of rest, and maybe a bit of binging. At least she thought she was when something caught her eye in a passing alley. It was a blue woman, not a sad lady or someone wearing blue. But like actually smurf blue lady. She considered stopping for a bit when she realized it was probably a bad idea to start talking to someone who was sitting in an alley. She shrugged, "You doing alright" she asked? Which was kind of a dumb question, but she didn't know what else to call out. It wasn't as if MaryBeth was any good at human interaction.

owowatsdisathot owowatsdisathot

Looking up, Zarana's eyes widened as she realized the woman was speaking to her. She raised her brow at her. She couldn't help but feel a little touched. In her old life, she was never spoken to so kindly Zarana wanted to cry, but she didn't. She knew that this might be one of her only chances at getting out of whatever hell she was stuck in, so she decided to engage her. "Uh, well, no, if I'm being honest. Thank you for asking." Her voice wavered, and she avoided eye contact after she spoke. She tried to shift her body language to seem more open, but wasn't very successful.

Yahhah Yahhah

Boost
Marybeth had honestly been expecting to be cussed out, she definitely didn't expect to be given a straight answer. It took her a little bit to decide what to say next because she didn't think the conversation would go so far but, she was a hero right. Her goal was to help people so maybe she should offer a bit of a helping hand, but then Marybeth didn't know anything about the blue girl. So again she said a mental, Screw it. "I hate to hear that....I'm Marybeth. Do you need a hand"? Maybe the offer of her help was a little premature but that was Marybeth's good samaritan naive nature which she quite disliked about herself but she fought villains all the time surely she could face a conversation.

owowatsdisathot owowatsdisathot

Kayden King, Varanus
Interaction(s) : Yahhah Yahhah

"I'll take that in mind, get some house insurance sometime." Kayden said. He looked around his surrounding for a bit. "Well anyway, I outta get going, see you later, Lycaon." Kayden began to walk off, waving his hand towards the man. "Gotta get you two dragons back in your cage." He said to his lizards, and continued on his walk, trailing behind his lizards. The current sidewalk he was on made a lap around the surrounding block, so he proceeded down the pathway. Eventually, he got back home, and put Falkor and Jabberwock back into their enclosure, and restocked them on water and food. He decided eventually it was time for his own pleasure, so, he walked over to a local coffee shop, and sat down at a booth seat. The barista came by, asking "What can I get'cha, hun?" Kayden looked down at the menu, and after a minute decided, "I'll take an americano and a chicken panini." Kayden waited for a while, looking around the environment. He eventually received his delectables, and began to enjoy his lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back