• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sherwood Shores II OOC

Should we start the RP now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yahhah Yahhah In relation to Kayden, where exactly would Lycaon be? Like, across the street further up or down, or on the same sidewalk further up or down?

Okay! So we will now hold the first Sherwood Shores role call. Roleplays always end up slowing down, as that's just part of their life cycle. However, too many RPs end up dying at this point as well, and I'd like to keep that from happening. So I'm gonna mention each one of you guys. @me in response within a week and all's good, if not your character's up for adoption. If you are tired of this RP and want to move along, that's all well and good, just say so now :)

All right! With that said, here's the mentions!

Kloudy Kloudy dazzling dazzling Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova L3n L3n SkyeTheLimit SkyeTheLimit GolemGuy GolemGuy Yahhah Yahhah owowatsdisathot owowatsdisathot

TLDR, Just Derpy Dev Derpy Dev if you read this and still want to be involved in the RP or you are done with the RP and want your character to be adopted. If you do not respond to the role call within a week, your character will be put up for adoption. Please respond whether you want to continue the RP or otherwise. Thank you for reading!

Rude my good sir

Jk Jk, But yeah it's not as long as I would want it to be, It was mostly made to get something out as I feel guilty for not posting at for most of all this week.
Sorry if it sounded rude... I know it kind of did. But if it was just a one time thing, I understand those small posts...

But I’ve notice that some of your posts are on the small side for the most part... thought I would speak my mind....

Sorry if it sounded rude... I know it kind of did. But if it was just a one time thing, I understand those small posts...

But I’ve notice that some of your posts are on the small side for the most part... thought I would speak my mind....
It's all good, no harm no fowl. I try to write long posts when I can, but I also try not to over-saturate a post with too many details.

While longer posts are preferred, having a really short post is perfectly fine for dialogue. Trying to write a five paragraph monster for dialogue each time can be kinda annoying. That can slow things down and deteriorate post quality. So basically, try to make them long, but you don't have too.

In other news, L3n said that they would like to leave the RP and their character is now up for adoption. Basically if you want to take control of their character, say so now and I'll message you and pass the character on to you.

yO i'm so sorry for being offline for such a long time. i've been working on a big assignment and my partner hasn't done a n y t h i n g so i'm working non stop on that. i'll be posting regularly after that. due on mon so i'll be back soon
love y'all <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back