• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sherwood Shores II OOC

Should we start the RP now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I think I have an interaction with the girl with the robo-guardian, but otherwise I’m just waiting on this facility getting raided.

Sorry for taking so long to get to my post guys. It's unprofessional of me to hold things up, especially since I'm the GM. But I know apologies don't change anything. I'll make my post tonight, or die trying.

All right! It's been a while since we've gotten a new character. GolemGuy GolemGuy , Kayden is accepted! He's like a reverse mad scientist haha.

How’s it going everyone. I’ll get my character sheet up probably Saturday. I’ll just put a twist on Lycaon

Who are we waiting on?

Me again, sorry. I've been a bit tired and busy lately. When I get time, I'll be sure to post today.

Anyways Yahhah Yahhah , Lycaon is accepted! It seems we have another immortal haha.

One condition real quick, that werewolf kingdom's gotta be forgotten by history or something like that. Known lore is so much harder to add too than hidden lore.

Me again, sorry. I've been a bit tired and busy lately. When I get time, I'll be sure to post today.

Anyways Yahhah Yahhah , Lycaon is accepted! It seems we have another immortal haha.

One condition real quick, that werewolf kingdom's gotta be forgotten by history or something like that. Known lore is so much harder to add too than hidden lore.
That’s fine though there might be a few fanatics among the villainous spectrum who know about the Ornaments just to keep thing interesting

Yahhah Yahhah dazzling dazzling Derpy Dev Derpy Dev Thanksss! also its bc of the tik tok up rising oops uwu we need better memes
You: we need better memes.
Me:
1552190193993-png.550023
1552190708737.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back