• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sherwood Shores: A Super Hero RP Where We Build The Story

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah I read your CS and it's good! The Angler's really cool :D

Or if there's a few painkillers beside a massive crater in solid concrete then it's alien junkies who want to discover how to make painkillers in a vain effort to improve their terrible aim.

Dunno if that's a reference to my character or not but I choose to believe it is xD

But as a general rule, I can't accept the character until the appearance issue is settled. Not sure what's going on there, but if worst comes to worst I'll just accept a written description. Cause I do really like your character!

It is meant to be a little reference, he is a conspiracy theorist after all. Some theories aren't that accurate, like his idea that May'ona wants to discover the secret to creating painkillers instead of the fact that she suffers side pains, whilst others are accurate like with the Eternals. Also, the picture is working now.

It is meant to be a little reference, he is a conspiracy theorist after all. Some theories aren't that accurate, like his idea that May'ona wants to discover the secret to creating painkillers instead of the fact that she suffers side pains, whilst others are accurate like with the Eternals.

So he's pretty hit-or-miss with the theories? It'll be very amusing when he meets May'ona then haha

Also, the picture is working now.

Yay! The Angler is accepted!

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope All right, new character... that's a pretty interesting one though haha. So his power gives him a sort of fortune-manipulating-effect? Yeah, really cool :D Accepted.

One more note people, there's a bunch of WIP characters here and I don't have the time to constantly check through all of them. So just @ me if yours is finished, all right?

I've got an idea for a D-list villain squad. Will put them up later.

I've got an idea for a D-list villain squad. Will put them up later.

That'll be interesting. Can't wait to see!

Anyways, my second character has been made. He's a super genius child crime lord. Most of the time, you can just put his organization as the one your hero is beating up the goons of, or if your character is a mercenary he can get work from Rubin.

Omg, I was gonna have the villains work for some mysterious big bad reffered to as the boss, until later on in the story, but I guess, Mafia man role has been filled. Lol

Omg, I was gonna have the villains work for some mysterious big bad reffered to as the boss, until later on in the story, but I guess, Mafia man role has been filled. Lol

oops xD

I mean, there can be more than one. Since Rubin's goal is to tear down the other organizations and become the sole controller of crime, it would create a big war going down in the RP.

oops xD

I mean, there can be more than one. Since Rubin's goal is to tear down the other organizations and become the sole controller of crime, it would create a big war going down in the RP.
Actually I could just have the Powered thugs work for Rubin, for a few Arcs until they eventually end up imprisoned and the other kind of gets them out and recruits them.

What do ya think.

It'll mostly depend on what kind of stuff you want them to be doing. Rubin isn't a chaos kind of guy, he wants everything in its proper place, and he has his own complex view of right and wrong. So what do they did you imagine the doing?

Oh, well I don't think they'd fit in well, they're kind of chaotic evil. I'll just introduce the boss from the beginning.

Oh, well I don't think they'd fit in well, they're kind of chaotic evil. I'll just introduce the boss from the beginning.

That's probably simplest anyway haha

He does hire plenty of chaotic evil people though. He just also A) doesn't respect them and B) puts them to less-chaotic uses.

This character sheet is going to be a little weirder because I'm just gonna have them share a backstory. Because they're childhood really isn't important to their characters.

Alright, the zoo crew is pretty cool! Like them. It's got a few typos so I think it could do with a cleanup, but that's whatever. Consider them accepted Yahhah Yahhah .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back