• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sherwood Shores: A Super Hero RP Where We Build The Story

Main
Here
Characters
Here
We now have two immortal characters. Have they or have they not fought/met?

Just curious, they're around the same age.

Maybe. I still can't PM yet, so couldn't really work out the details if we wanted to have it so.

Dammit xD Well, we can wait.

Another thing that I forgot to mention, yet I probably should: May'ona's attire doesn't look that, er, normal by any stretch of the imagination, and that's intentional. She has literally no idea how to blend in, nor does she know what human fashion looks like. She'll learn with time.

Just felt like this was important to mention.

Dammit xD Well, we can wait.

Another thing that I forgot to mention, yet I probably should: May'ona's attire doesn't look that, er, normal by any stretch of the imagination, and that's intentional. She has literally no idea how to blend in, nor does she know what human fashion looks like. She'll learn with time.

Just felt like this was important to mention.
Lycaon dresses like he's still living in the 14th century so, I can't say anything.

Wouldn’t be adverse to having Lycaon have running into Avion in the past.

Last edited:
Lycaon dresses like he's still living in the 14th century so, I can't say anything.

Wouldn’t be adverse to having Lycaon have running into Avion in the past.
Alright, how do you think Lycaon and Avion's histories would intermingle best? I'm having Avion be locked up in a tomb for about three hundred years between 1600 and 1900 for a timeline reference, and he's participated in every major war that occurred while he wasn't imprisoned.

Last edited:
Alright, how do you think Lycaon and Avion's historys would intermingle best? I'm having Avion be locked up in a tomb for about three hundred years between 1600 and 1900 for a timeline reference, and he's participated in every major war that occurred while he wasn't imprisoned.
Well, Lycaon has fought in two major wars. His crusades to unify the lycans under one flag. And trying to defend Lycaia against human genocide. So they could be old war buddies or rivals. Or if you have a different idea, whichever you’d prefer

Well, Lycaon has fought in two major wars. His crusades to unify the lycans under one flag. And trying to defend Lycaia against human genocide. So they could be old war buddies or rivals. Or if you have a different idea, whichever you’d prefer

I think it would be more likely that Avion would fight against Lycans, given he would want a better fight. Rivals would be more likely than buddies.

I think it would be more likely that Avion would fight against Lycans, given he would want a better fight. Rivals would be more likely than buddies.
Rivals sounds good with how evenly matched they’d be. Cool

how many more peeps we gonna wait for before we start?

how many more peeps we gonna wait for before we start?

I kinda wanna start next Wednesday. Not sure yet. Cause if we wait for too many people, people start losing interest. But if we start too soon, we'll kinda piss people off.

I'm thinking about it, but it'll likely be started on Wednesday at the soonest unless an overwhelming majority says otherwise.

I have my first character nearly done. Thinking I want to make a second one to go with my first if she's accepted... which reminds me...
Is it alright if my first is also a simple human with an alien super suit? Hers is like, nano-tech, I guess?... I'll be the first to admit I don't know much about that stuff, but it seemed awesome in IW.

I have my first character nearly done. Thinking I want to make a second one to go with my first if she's accepted... which reminds me...
Is it alright if my first is also a simple human with an alien super suit? Hers is like, nano-tech, I guess?... I'll be the first to admit I don't know much about that stuff, but it seemed awesome in IW.
I mean, that'll mean that we'll have two alien suits, but I'm okay with that :) As long as there's no other problems that I see, it'll get accepted :)

That reminds me, if anybody wants a brainstorming buddy for their character, feel free to PM me! I'm happy to throw out a few ideas and help you work through yours.

And one more thing, I'm committing to a time: We will start on Wednesday. If you do not have a character by then, that's fine! You can just add them after you finish and I accept it :)

Well. I posted Zoe, I hope she's decent. I did a quick lazy doodle of her and her suit, as I couldn't really find anything I liked lol.
I'm thinking of making my next character the creator/original owner of the suit though, so that it's not just randomly a thing with no explanation. They'd be the stranger Zoe saved. :ghostl:

Well. I posted Zoe, I hope she's decent. I did a quick lazy doodle of her and her suit, as I couldn't really find anything I liked lol.
I'm thinking of making my next character the creator/original owner of the suit though, so that it's not just randomly a thing with no explanation. They'd be the stranger Zoe saved. :ghostl:

All right, liked your character! Your character is accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back