• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sherlock with rai

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Watson and mikah watched as the newest TV sensation 'The Rainbow witch' solved another case involving a murderer with multible personality disorder. "That was a case sherlock was on.." Mikiah said nervous and John nodded
"And by the looks of it she looks highly familliar." John said then hears George knock on the door and Mikah letting him in.
"Guys.. i got ya on a case but..youre not working alone.. you were requested to come on this case by THE rainbow detective." George said excited.
"Wait she asked for US!" John said surprised and George nodded.
"Yeah! Oh lads you should has seen her! Her chocolate eyes and black to ruby red shoulder-length, wavy, silky hair worn in an artistic ponytail her cute pink plaid cloat and matching deerstalking hat. She asked if you can meet her over at the hotel for further information."
Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Last edited:
Sherlock

Without missing a beat Sherlock grabs his coat. "We'll take it," he responds to the detective, already heading out the door and into the car. He wonders what kind of case popped up that the Rainbow Detective would need his help for? Well, he was planning to track her down anyway for a while now. This just makes things easier for him. Stepping into his territory like that. He'll show her who the superior detective is.
---
Eve

Meanwhile, at the Hotel, a lady in her pajamas with short curly black hair and bored, tired chocolate brown eyes was eating some breakfast at the hotel she was at. She didn't want to be here, but if she is gonna she might as well get breakfast. She grabs a piece of bacon and feeds it to the small, fluffy white service dog under her chair. She yawns softly, god she is tired. She looks at her friend, Lily, "Is this really necessary?..."

Lily looks at her as she takes a sip of her coffee. "Yes, Eve, you are literally getting framed for murder..."

"I don't mind spending a couple of years in jail..." Eve shrugs as she grabs her third boiled eggs and starts peeling off the shell. "It's less of a hassle... " Plus, who would care other than Lily if she went to jail or not? S

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that."

"Suit yourself." Eve finishes peeling of the shell and eats her egg. She knew something bad was bound to happen anyway. That's how her life has always been, everything is fine and dandy for a while, then karma slaps her in the face, and ruins everything. This is no better, it better to just let it be than fight it. She yawns again and sips her cup of warm milk. This is nice though. It's been a while since she left the house for something other than work.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Chrissy

The rainbow detective was actually Chrissy and she had a hunch on somthing after meeting her old Highschool buddy George and him spilling some information like a teapot spills tea into a cup. She knocked on the door and after being let in with her own Service dog Lady she began pacing and her secratary friend Nami following

"Its them! I'm sure of it this time!" Chrissy said excited and Nami sighed

"Lady Rainbow are you REALLY sure this time? You chased this man through FIVE countries!" Nami said putting the suitcase on the table.

"Six technicly but whos counting Nami? And im 3,110% sure. This case is nothing to sneeze at. and me asking for his help Willy wouldnt hesitate and i KNOW this is MY WILLY and my best friends missing lover John Watson...I will close this case and this case in my heart Nami.." She was such in a ramble she didnt hear the door open and John,George,and Sherlock were standing right there under their window. "I will close both these cases if my name isnt CHRISTINA LOREN CONLIN THE RAINBOW DETECTIVE!" She took a breath calming down "Okay okay take a breath Chrissy...Remember your breathing exersizzes...Nami.. Remind me what went down so far.." Nami nodded taking out her laptop. "The actress modeling for the movie 'Captured in the moonlight' was Elise Marx.. She was found poisoned at a photoshoot in the studio, Green like foam coming from her nose and mouth.There are burn marks on her wrists and neck. The professional Mougetician here will give us more answers on the poison but.." Nami looked at Chrissy confused "Why are you so certian its RAT POISON of all things?!Doesnt rat poison have a smell?"

Chrissy smiled holding the sample jar with some of the green foam. "Yes but im no chemist myself...Not all poisons on the Rat Poison varity shouldnt have a smell..if this is Rat poison..this is a type of poison that is for the stubborn kind.So it has to be Ordorless and possibly tasteless.. If i had my Willy here he would tell me and praise me for being such a good partner...but sadly hes not and i had to work all these artistic cases on my own..all 116 soon to be 117.."

Nami groans "OH FOR THE LOVE THAT IS UNHOLY GET OVER HIM ALREADY! William cheated on you!"

"NO HE DIDNT!" Chrissy called out angerly and in tears at the touchy subject. "He is out there.. begging to explain that incident..I shouldnt had let my emotions get the better of me at that time.."

John
"No way... she is your ex girlfriend...but didnt she leave you under a misunderstanding? Why was she looking for us?" John asked confused not reading the hint of 'i want answers'
Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Last edited:
Sherlock

Sherlock stares at the lady in front of him through the window. He knew the Rainbow Detective looked familiar, but he didn't think it was her. He thought she moved away and never see her again. To think she has been all over the place looking for answers. He clenches his fists and walks off into the hotel and went straight to the reception desk. "I'm here to meet Christina Loren Conlin..."

Eve

"hm... They have hot chocolate..." Eve comments as she calls the waiter and orders herself some hot chocolate.

"Eve..." Lily sighs again at her friend.

"Look... I didn't want this. You did." Eve sighs to herself. She looks at the time on her phone and pulls out her laptop from her bag in order to start working.

"You do realize your probably fired right?"

"Not going to stop me from working on my story. I'll probably find another job after I get out."

"You're not going to jail!"

"Working at Starbucks again sounds fun though..." Eve muses, Lily just sighs again.

"Your definition of fun is stress..."

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Chrissy
Chrissy looked at her client worried as they walked to the hotel resturant"Your friend is concerning me.."
christinas phone buzzed and she answered "This is the rainbow....what? hes also with Lestrade and Doctor Watson?? Okay..let them in..No need to frisk them i trust them..You can tell them the room or if they wanna meet now the table were at" She hangs up and tries to remain calm and natural "Lilly...try to remain calm...there here..." she said containing her excitement..

John
John and george walked in hearing the receptionist talk "Yes Miss Rainbow...He is here with Inspectior lestrade and Doctor Watson.Yes, should we fris-" The lady then blinked in some stun at the comment and hang up and just gives them the spare key "Room 66 sirs..Or if you wanna meet them now they are at tabe 7."

John smiled "Thank you" and just followed Lestrade since he knew the way. "So lestrade is she still the same chrissy we know?"

Lestrade laughed "HAHAHA That is an understatement. Shes like Sherlock with how she does cases..minus the bullying and actually hearing my opinions."

John smiled hearing this "At least she isnt punching.."

Then he made a gasp seeing George show a bruise on his chest "You were about to say? This is her 'i missed you as a best friend' punch too. At least she didnt hit organs. man she packs a whallop!"

Last edited:
Lily

Lily sighs a bit at Chrissy comment. "She worries me too..." she responds before blinks when she hears a familiar name leave her friend's mouth. Her face brightens up. "Really?" Hoping she didn't miss hear her friend. Gods, it been so long since she last saw him! Does he even remember her? Will he recognize her? She did sort of cut her hair, and changed her glasses. She hopes her hair looks okay.

She looks at Eve, who seems as disinterested as ever as she types away. Though she does say, "You look fine, both of you do..."Her hot chocolate then arrive and she looks up. "Oo.. thank you." She takes a sip of it before munching on some toast, and going back to work.

"Ah.. what should I say..." What should she say. It's been so long!

"They're here..." She hears Eve mumble under her breath, and Lily looks at the door to see George walk in with two familiar figures. A light shades of red decorates her cheek. He... he's gotten taller over the years and handsome or has he always been this cute.

Sherlock

As soon as he steps into the room, Sherlock scans the space for his eyes to land on a lady matching George's description, and his memories from his high school days. He bee lines straight to the girls and stood in front of Chrissy. Or the lady who he thinks is Chrissy. It has to be her right? ".... Chrissy?"

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Chrissy tried to keep her composure but even eve and lilly can tell she is slowly cracking from all her professionalism that she wants to hug him and kiss him.
"H-hello William....if that is you..."

"It is him shortie.."

That NICKNAME...she turned and punched john but OWOWOWOW why did it now hurt to punch him. she reeled back and whimpered holding her fist and then looked at john and seeing his look of panic and tan skin? Limp leg? AHHH thats where he was for so long..

"Oh my god i'm so sorry!"

"I'ts okay...i guess the army in iraq did that fucking job. OWWWW WHAT DO THEY FEED YOU CAPTAIN AMERICA PILLS!"
John blinked and laughed seeing she still had her sense of humor and then looked at lily.
"Hello...my flower..."
George then cleared his throat
"Ahem the case...we can be all buddy later."

Chrissy nodded and signalled them to sit down regaining her composure.
"Okay mushy stuff aside...I needed some help guys. Ya see... apart from my degrees in geology, ecology, biology, meteorology,Fine arts, and agriculture i know complete utter shit sometimes about chemestry..and its NOT BECAUSE i slept in class or the fact the only reason i paid atterion was because Willy was tutoring me."

Both john and george rolled their eyes in a 'Yeah sure.' motion

"So i need you to um tell me what this is to further the situation." She showed them the bottle and john backed up a bit

"Ummm thats easy its rat poison."

"I KNOW i just dont know its branding or potancy..All i know its that it has to have a mute or no smell or taste to be in a possible perfume bottle.This is why...i needed your helo..also.." She cracked and looked at william like a heartbroken kitten she was to him "WHY DID YOU DUMP MEE FOR JACKIEEEEE?!"

George FACEPALMED "So much for staying professional."

"shut up George i know you said he didnt but i wanna hear it from him! I saw it!"

John blinked "So you also saw him pushing her away and going on dramatics on how you hold the key to his palac....you didnt did you?" he said seeing the ..'he did?' look on Chrissys face.

Last edited:
Sherlock

Sherlock puts on a plastic glove, which he obviously carries around everywhere with him, and plucks the container with the pinkish red liquid from Chrissy's hands. Hmm... if he remembers corrected, which he does, this is... Candy. "You said this was in a perfume bottle?" He puts on another glove and goes to open the container. The faster he can solve this case the faster he can--

"WHY DID YOU DUMP MEE FOR JACKIEEEEE?!"

Or... they can have this conversation now. He sighs to himself, he's never been good with these kinds of things, which is probably explain why he didn't know what to do when the incident happened. He looks at Chrissy. "I... may have gone of on a long tangent, about how you mean the world to me, and are the only person that can unlock my mind palace. Also the only person that has the key to my heart. And that no one can ever replace you..."

Eve

If Eve knew that this was going to be a high school get together, she would have stayed in her stayed home. She can feel her skin crawl, and her mood quickly quickly becoming sour the longer she stayed here. She quietly puts her laptop away, and finishes her hot chocolate. She licks her lips as she gets up with her backpack, and leash in hand, while everyone is distracted by Sherlock's love confession, and heads out the room.

Just as she steps out of the restaurant, she feels someone grab her arm. Her whole body freeze, and she immediate tries to elbow the person in the face for grabbing her. It gets blocked, and she turns to see that it's Lily. She relaxes a bit before sighing to herself. Of course she noticed her leave. "What?.."

"What do you mean what? Why are you leaving?..." Lily looks at her worriedly.

Eve sighs. Don't be mean. Don't be mean. Breath. Breath. She is only trying to help. You're just being a sensitive idiot. She looks at her friend. "I...I just feel stuffy. I need to head home. You know everything. You tell them okay?... You don't need me here.." She glances at her and looks away.

"...Tell me the truth."

"That is the truth."

"No it isn't..." Lily gently pushes her elbow down, and holds her hand.

Eve pulls her hand back. "Look...If you need to know anything, just call me. Okay? Okay." She turns around. "... Thank you for caring.... I appreciate it." She walks away. Lily turns around, and walks back to the table.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

"Remind me to apologise to her.." chrissy noted and looked at sherlock "Yes it was in the bottle of the latest perfume 'Heavens graces' Which in my opinion does NOT smell like a meadow. It smells more like the gross cotton candy at the dollar store and i just hate that one...i just HATE IT!"

Nami sighs "Was that was you almost gagged?"

"No...I almost gagged cause i smelled someone smoking a 12 year old cigar and the wind coming from our left at exactly 2 miles an hour wasnt helping my reflex." Chrissy noted and looked at john and William with her greatest weapon...kitten eyes. "Will you pretty please help us with the case?"

John smiled "How can we not say no? What is your process so far?"

Chrissy made a happy squee and squeaked when she heard her phone. "Speak of the trouble.." she answered "Hello nadia.." she blushed and groaned "NADIA I TOLD YOU IM...N-NOT INTO THAT! Can you focus!"

The french woman on the phone laughed "Hahaha Alright alright...Right you want to know about this delectable victim you gave me."

"Yes Nadia so speak up or i make rumors that you are a succubus..." Chrissy noted smiling as they were given the tea cakes. "Was she poisoned or not?"

"Oh they might confirm that with my reputation. And my you are clever as you are beautiful. Yes she was poisoned by somthing so strong it actually dissolved her lungs...that was the lil foam you put in a vial by the way.."

"EWWWWWWWW!"

"HAHAHAHA For a creative detective you are squeamish on some things.."

"I dont..like touching bodies unless needed okay!"

"Alright...And there is only one product that could do this on the market but its still experimental..Shadow Candy..its a type of Rat Poison...people call it Candy for short..Also the burn marks on the wrists and her neck are as you suspected.. it was in that 'Heavens Graces' perfume. The madame spritzed it in such places..causing the burns and ultimately her beautiful demise. It was slow to act..maybe an hour to take effect. My new appentence confirmed it."

"Which means Ms Marx applied it an hour before the shoot."

"Oui little fox..Oh and as for your killer..there was a little clue..traces of Paris Brest was on the tips of her right hand the same fingers she'd have used to spray the perfume.. Oh and the phone you found..its locked to all hell." Chrissy sighed "I'll come pick it up"

Last edited:
Sherlock

"Will you pretty please help us with the case?"

Of course, he is going to help her. He isn't gonna let her down after she literally went through the trouble to get him. He opens his mouth to answer, but is quickly cut off by the phone call that came in. He suppresses an annoyed sigh, and waits for her to finish the call. Once she was done, they head out a few minutes later.

The entire car ride to the morgue felt long, and awkward. Sherlock couldn't keep his eyes of Chrissy, it's been so long since they last talked, he didn't exactly know what to say to her without it being something work-related. He glances at Lily who is curled up next to John while typing on her phone She is probably talking to that other woman that was with them. Who was she anyway? He didn't really get a good look at her, since he was focused on getting to Chrissy and talking to her, but he did deduce that she is the client, since she left as soon as they got sidetracked.

"I never got the full details for this case..." he points out to Chrissy as he turns and looks back at her.
---
Eve

Eve enters her apartment and sighs to herself as she slides down to the ground against the door after locking the door. She holds her head and tries to calm herself down. She really should have gone. She wasted so much time. She could have used her morning for something more productive. Like...taking care of her pets. Maybe take a shower. Work on her story. Just.... literally anything else.

She sighs a bit, before pulling out her phone and texting Lily that she made it home. She leans back before sighing yet again. "Meow" She hears her white cat pearl. " I'm fine Pearl... just tired..." She pets her head before slowly pulling herself up to her feet. She walks to the couch and lays down tiredly. She rolls to her back and stares at the ceiling, remembering what happened at the hotel.

She's happy for them. She really is. She just... wishes she didn't have to see it. Not that they knew anything. Oh well. At least she now knows that she what to avoid hang out invitations in the future. She chuckles softly, before rolling to her side and closing her eyes to get some more sleep.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy glanced over and sighed "Right sorry grumpy bunny i was so excited to see you again i guess i forgot."

John almost snorted laughing.He completely forgot the cheesy ass petnames they called eachother with no damn shame. Chrissy called sherlock her grumpy snuggle bunny and Sherlock called her his fiesty kitten. Luckily when they looked he said "S-sorry wrong pipe..."

Chrissy raised an eyebrow and sighed "Okay just be careful john.." then looked at sherlock with sparkles in her eyes. "Oh where to begin?! Okay you know about the poison and whatnot but not the clients..which i should had said from the get go.." She pointed at Lily "Lily is our client along with Eve.. The situation is that Elise Marx.. She was found dead at a photoshoot in the studio, Green like foam coming from her nose and mouth.There are burn marks on her wrists and neck. Obviously poisoned so i sent the body to Nadia Ben Yamin...My friend and Chief Medical Examiner transfered from Paris.She called and...after...grossing me out...told me it was Shadow candy that was put into the bottle and teased me by saying i touched...dissolved lungs.." Chrissy shivered again. "So thats all we got so far and thats why i wanted my grumpy bunny i felt so lost here..."

Lily

"And I am guessing Lily's... friend doesn't care at all about the case?"

Lily drops her phone on her lap and screams into her hands, startling nearly everyone in the vehicle. "Yes. She doesn't care. That idiot doesn't care at all. God, it's like dealing with Sherlock, except she is a tasteless, potato that doesn't think about anything other than work!" She pants a bit before sighs and burying her face in John's shoulder.

"... How are you, two friends?"

"How are you and John friends?"

"Touché"

Lily rolls her eyes and looks out the window. "Before Elise died, she and Eve had a heated argument... Well, it was more like Elise yelling at Eve, and Eve just merely telling her no, before having her script being thrown at her face..."

"Let me guess...Jane doe was angry at her with the role she had?"

"Gee, was it that obvious? I couldn't tell," Lily responds dryly before sighing to herself, and looking up at the ceiling. "After the argument, the two walked away... and that was the last time they saw each other, before Eve found her in her room on the floor."

"So... what evidence pointed her?"

"I don't know. Cause a few hours later after the body was found, they came over and arrested her! She didn't even fight it, ask questions or anything!" She grips her skirt tightly, as tears well up in her eyes.

"Sounds like you are wasting your time with her. Why help someone that doesn't want to be helped?" Sherlock asks. Lily looks, seeing him look out the window.

"I honestly don't expect you to understand. I just want your help..."

Sherlock looks at her. "Of course, I am going to help." He turns to Chrissy, and smiles lovely at her. The sight is a little unnerving honestly. "My feisty little kitten asked me too."

enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy giggled making a mew sound and they arrived at the scotland yard crime lab and DAMN this criminal mourgetician had a RACK on her. Her hooded eyes are the color of sapphires and her medium-length, straight, thick, violet hair is worn in an alluring style. And her elegant, sexy designed doctor outfit is mostly violet and red and was very form fitted to her amazonian body. Chrissy glared in jealousy as the 7foot woman approached them "My oh my little fox. Who are your Friends? I know of the mouse. Dr Watson is good to see you again.."

"Ah Nadia..I knew you sounded fammiliar. I havent seen you seen the Abroad program."

Nadia then looked at Sherlock. "And you must be Holmes.. If your reputation is true you could solve this faster than she can."
Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back