What's new

Fandom Sherlock with rai

Evergreen98

♡Sweet Little Reaper of Death♡
Eve

Eve is staring at the ceiling, exhausted mentally and physically. Her body is still lightly shaking, but she ignores it, well trying to. When the door open she visibly flinches and turns to see Lily walking with her hot chocolate. "Here you go..." she says softly, handing the hot drink over to Eve. Eve shakily takes the drink and takes a sip from it. Her whole body instantly relaxes, letting her lean back and finally enjoy the silent room.

".... I am sorry, Eve... I thought I told you about Sebastian..."

Eve looks over at the girl. Her eyes filled with guilt and worry. "It's not your fault. I... I just didn't know what he looked like." Eve takes a sip of her hot chocolate. "I... ran into him at a bookstore and I thought he was following me like him... " she grips her cup a bit and her hands start shaking again. "... He is still locked up... right?..."

"Yeah, don't worry Miri and George made sure he is there for life."

Eve sighs and stares at her hot drink, she traces her finger over the rim as she thinks back to the name Sebastian. It kinda reminds her of her high school crush. A sad smile spread across her lips. She wonders what he is doing right now, probably forgot about her and moved on... Unlike Lily, she wasn't that memorable in high school. She was just another face in the school that didn't contribute much.

She felt something wet hit her hand and looks to see water. She stares at it for a moment seeing more water fall into place, before realizing it they are her own tears. "Eve...?" Eve wipes her tears and looks at Lily.

"I am fine... just need sleep" she smiles softly. She quickly puts her drink on the table next to her, before laying down in bed comfortably and closing her eyes.
----
Lara

Lara sweatdrop drop at her husband. "I'll try.." she says as she walks over to the assassin. After talking for about 20 minutes, the doctor comes walking back to group.

"Well? Why is he broken?" Jill asks Lara curious as she munches on some chips.

"Apparently, his high school crush didn't recognize him and had a panic attack, when he went to her house to fix some broken pipes"

Jill tries not to laugh, "... Who's his crush?"

"Eve? I think was her name," Lara shrugs, "he says she is at a hospital. Didn't tell me which one... we can look her up and maybe go get her? There is a medical facility in the mansion, so I can treat her, while they spend some time together." She suggests, looking at her husband.
---
@enzerubebii

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
James has a very clever idea that was so ingenius it might work. He just hoped that rainbow detective or worse Sherlock wasnt on his tail... don’t get him wrong he loves the rush..he just wasnt in the mood right now. “Look up what occupation she does and buy her a contract with full meical insurance and as a responsability of it we will take care of her with our priviate clinic." with a nod he sees lara go and sighs at jack and jill.. "When lara gets the papers you two will NOT scare her and properly go get her with Lara...understood?"

~
Chrissy had to eventually leave to Essex an sherlock insisted to come along to just see the place...and it looked....like a semi dump..the garden needed saving...the house had a few holes.. but she was taking alot of pride in the repairs and even planned a balcony. A BALCONY! She smiled when sherlock roppe her off and got out of the car with Xena. "Thanks for dropping me of Sherlock... You sure you will be fine?" she asked worried about traffic.

Last edited:

Evergreen98

Jill

Jill pouts a it at the order. What's the fun of meeting new people if you can't scare them half to death? But this girl did end up in the hospital because the assassin scared her, so... "Fiiinnee... We'll play nice..." For now. Once she gets comfortable, she'll have a little fun.

About 20 minutes later, Lara comes walking back with the papers. "Well, she is gonna be a bit pricy.... apparent she is a director/ screenwriter at Kitsune Studio and oh lord... no wonder she had a panic attack. Look at this contract there is no way she can leave.” She says showing James the contract papers. She looks at Jack and Jill. “Also.. she has a service dog. Do NOT do anything to it. Okay?”

“Awwe come on. I like puppies”

The lady doctor glares at her and she just raises her hands in defence. “... I am joking. Sheesh relax"

The lady doctor rolls her eyes, "Just put on your disguises and meet me at the car" she says and walks off.

"Yes ma'am~"
---
Sherlock

Sherlock scans the area for a moment taking the view. Honestly, this place looks like a dump, but like Chrissy says with a little bit of work she can get the place in tip-top shape. "Yeah... I'll be fine, but what about you? You sure you don't need help? I can come back with some supplies to help you.." he says not minding, getting his hands dirty. He will do anything for his princess after-all. Anything. Even kill... speaking of which, he should ask Miri if the... package was taken care of.
--
@enzerubebii

enzerubebii

John gets the call and was well confused..she was being sent to a priviate clinic cause she was bought out by blue rose studios..He even looked up the doctor and saw she was legit and everything he had to let her out willingly to this clinic cause it had somthing she needed a rehab center. He heard the nurse call him and she says "Dr watson... Dr Lara wishes to see you for the transfer.." "Let her in..." He said as he was printing her paperwork and putting it in order.
~
Chrissy smiled "Well.. theolf bee house needs a makeover and you can do that cause thats your thing.. the future tennants would want 1,100,000 rooms and multible bathrooms parking space...and you know how queens can be. So moody and bossy. I can handle the hedges, maybe we can get john to trim the trees...I can call a handyman to build the balcony... then i an work on the gazebo, and the ponds..." she realized she was rambling and blushed then noticed the drone and at first was about to panic but as it got closer she saw the trademark... the sakura flowers...
SCAN COMPLETE..FRIEND THE RAINBOW DETECTIVE FOUND..GREETINGS I AM MOCHI MODEL: STRAWBERRY. MISTRESS SAKURA TOLD ME TO LOCATE YOU AND SCAN YOUR LIVING QUARTERS FOR INSPECTIONS.. COMMENCING SCAN.

she was about to object but saw it already scannng the estate. then came back
Place %15 up to code...Reporting deadline...DEADLINE: 30 DAYS TILL GOVERMENT TAKES PLACE AWAY LADY SAKURA WILL ASSIST..
and the drone leaves
~
James sighed in some relief FINALLY seeing sebastian happy and that he helped cleaning one of the homes up to make it look like a rehab center. Jack and Jill doesnt use it anyway and they have to act normal... oh hes betting their allowance they crack.

Evergreen98

Lara

Lara walks in, “ Hello, Dr.Watson I hope this transfer wasn’t too sudden,” she says as she sits down in one of the chairs in the office.

She is wearing her usual doctor outfit. A plain dark purple dress shirt, with black dress pant, black heels and her white lab coat. “I just have a question.. Is there anything not in her medical records that I should know about? Like visitors... personality... triggers... anything really. We just want to give her the best care possible.” she says as she take the paperwork from him and start to look through it.

Hel (Jill in disguise) pokes her head into the office. “ Sorry to interrupt... but the pup isn’t letting us near the patient...”

Oh for the love of. “Did you bring the dog treats like I said?”

“Yeah... he isn’t accepting them.“

Oh great a smart over-protective dog. Lara sighs a bit. She should have known something would go wrong.

Hel looks at her phone, “ Oo Vlad (Jack in disguise) said she is awake and..?” they hear a scream.

Eve

Eve is staring wide-eyed Vlad. Why is there a man in her room wearing a disguise? Why is he smiling at her like he is highly amused? Where is Lily is she hurt? "Who.. who are you and what do you want?" the girl questions, backing up in her bed, her heartbeats rising. Is he going to hurt her? Is he with him? She grips the bed sheets tightly as tears well up in her eyes. She wishes she had something to defend herself with. Someone, please help me... she needs to get out of here. NOW.
---
Sherlock

Sherlock nods to Chrissy as he locks away all the things she said he would do in his mind palace. He is definitely getting all the supplies for her tonight and get here early to help her-- He stops when he sees a familiar drone fly over them and scan the area. His eye twitched in annoyance. His brother told his stupid girlfriend about his drone from high school and now she copied it with a better design... He'll probably put a virus in it later. Wait... knowing Sakura she must have put a firewall and security to stop him from doing that. He'll figure something out. Right now... they need to get the place up to code in 30 days, so he needs to get the supplies tonight. "I'll see you in a few hours okay?" he says kissing her cheek before driving off quickly.
---
@enzerubebii

enzerubebii

john ran over with the cocktail of sedation medication to where she might feel a little high and quickly gave it to her calming her down.. "Well gyper aniety is a start..she has it cause she was stalked all of middle school and high school due to paranoia...her friends lily ..my girlfriend and my friends..lover chrissy would wish to visit her eventually.She does have a cat in her apartment..all and all shes very...monotone...to everyone..Anyway if you want her there asap we need to get moving." He looked at cloud "Easy boy there here for the transfer."
~
chrissy smiled and began working on what she could do.. 1stputting the sculpture vase pot in place. then adding the flowers like they spilled out and then a zen like water fountain.. then finishing with a beautiful mailbox with the beam made with the same beams used for railroads.

Evergreen98

Lara

Lara nods to John before shooting Vlad a glare, wondering why the girl screamed bloody murder. Hel brought over a wheelchair that Lara with John's help put Eve in. The pup jumps onto the girl's lap glaring at her and her two fake nurses. Eve in a daze from the sedative gently pets her puppy. The pup whimper and nuzzles her hand. " Thank you, Dr. Watson, but we can take it from here," she says as Hel starts to head to the elevator with the girl. " And yes, I'll send you an e-mail when you can start visiting her. Can I get your card please?" she asks him.

"Course"

John hand the lady her card. She politely bows and follows after Hel and Vlad who are talking while the pup is glaring daggers at them. She sweatdrops managing to catch up before the door close with them only being in the elevator. ".... So.. mind telling me... why the hell she screamed bloody murder?" she asks Vlad aka Jack with a death glare. "Didn't he say not to scare her?"

The male raises his hand in defence. " I didn't do anything. She took one look at me and screamed like I pulled a knife on her." Lara facepalm and Hel just giggles at the explanation. "Hm... But you know... her screams did sound familiar..."

"Vlad I swear..."

"No, I am serious and now that I think about it... I use to prank Sebby's little crush all the time in high school," he said with a laugh before stopping and looking at Eve who is still in a daze, but the dog just glaring at him. "Oh... She is that Eve...wow."

"Yeah...?" Eve looks at Vlad still loopy from the meds.

He just pets her head, "Nothing..."

"Okay..." she mumbles and goes back to petting her puppy.

"What do you mean wow?..." Lara asks him as the elevator door opens on their floor. "I'll tell you in the car," he says as they head to the car.
--
@enzerubebii

Last edited:

enzerubebii

Sebastian was excited yet nervous he even had to take his calming pills. he wanted her now but hoped jack and jill will keep their promise and never scare her again or else they will know what an anal job with a calliber rifle feels like. When he saw her he was happy but saw the looks and sadly went to his room. He had to play his part as not only a 'handyman' but a patient here as well..this drove him mad cause he wanted to be near his crush and help her heal... when he saw the looks on Jack and jill he knew they saw what he saw..the same scared fear...she had in school....someone was still hunting her... and if he had to...his hunting gun was still in his room and he wasnt rusty.

~
John was being yelled at and was almost fired due to allowing an ex doctor take a patient away but they couldnt confirm it cause it was a priviate pratice.. "Damn it i told you boss she was a priviate pratice owned by a movie company... she wwas bought out..." He didnt know he was near sherlock when he says "Blue rose studios apperently...Yes they had sights on getting an interview with the rainbow detective and her friend Canter-ella.. No they never caught them...Who can catch a woman on a lucitano and a warmblood?!That warm blood is as fast as a therobreed!" then he saw the look "Boss ill call you back.." and hangs up

Evergreen98

Lara

Lara watches Sebastian walk away and sighs softly to herself. She can't really blame him for seeing his crush in such a state. She notices the girl starting to doze off and quickly get her to a room to lay her down in. The girl immediately curls up still holding her service dog closely. "Heh... I'll do tell the boss while you do your thing doc." Jack says as he takes off his wig and walks off. Jill giggles and follows after her man. Lara sighs as she puts a blanket over Eve and looks at the dog.

"You can trust us you know..." the dog glares at her. The doctor just rolls her eyes and grabs the clipboard attached the foot of the bed to write some note down until the girl wakes up. As the sound of her pen fills the silent room she thinks back to what she heard in the car.

Throughout the car the ride Jack told her about Eve. The girl was apparently there as part of a one-year exchange program from her high school in the US. She was a happy, bubbly, slightly creepy film girl once you became friends with her. She would always carry a thick notebook with her and almost always hang out with Lily. To Lara's surprise, Jack even said she is one of the nicest people he has ever met, but she is always nervous something or someone. He said they got the detail from Lily after politely cornering her when John wasn't around. How do you politely do that? No one knows, but it's obvious a lot of things happened to her after that one year.

Well... at least she in a safe place now...
-----

Sherlock

Sherlock stares at John for a good two minutes. Did he seriously just say that one of his girlfriend's friend got taken away by Blue Rose Studios. The company run by HIM?!
"You just killed her," he says to John bluntly before going back to his book he was reading on gardening. Don't ask. "You should give up on her already. THey probably killed her.. or worse.. converted her." And even if she did survive somehow, she isn't allowed near Chrissy, who knows she could be working for them into trying to capture her and Lily. " Oh... and you should keep Lily away from her too. Didn't he want her because of her voice or something?" Sherlock adds calmly as he flips the page to his book.
---
@enzerubebii

enzerubebii

John sighed "Mycroft already informed her but said there might be hope.Apperently they will still let her roam about...cause she makes someone happy. Also im not gonna be an asshole and forbid lily not to see someone. How do you think chrissy would feel if you told her not to be around her friends?She would had broken that promise you made in school. Besides us and Lestrade she had many friends. Some is still in touch with.Its not like shes under house arrest or changed her identity." then he got a text of polite chores she wants him, sherlock, miri,marter, and lestrade to do on the estate of they have time. one of those chores was building a stable for her babies.
The Rainbow dective: Hey guys Just letting you know what i need done for tomorrow if you plan to visit...sherlock is spending the night here... but ill expect you all here bright and early romorrow to build a few things
1 dog house for Xena.
2 a cat room for her new cat Tomas O malley
3.rebuilding the plumbing for the fountains and ponds
4. And a stable house for my horses. A zony named Wild beauty and A rare breed discovered on an island called Jorvic. A jorvik Warmblood named Darkrunner..

John blinked this sounded expensive as hell. but he new Chrissy to be stubborn..wait...DARKRUNNER

John: the darkrunner? The fastest racehorse?
The rainbow detective: Ya i plan on settling him to have a family and continue his legacy. Wild beauty is just a roommate to him..
John: Interesting...and im guessing you already have some things covered.
The Rainbow detective: Yep yep! I have a friend helping me out with his too! I call her Clover..She helped me with A mystery there about missing wild horses.. Dont get me bloody started on rounding up a whole HERD of them.
John: Will we meet one of them?
The rainbow detective: Maybe...ill ask clover if she or the other girls can pop a ferry and meet us for the equestrian ball.

Last edited:

Evergreen98

Sherlock

Sherlock looks at John with a raised eyebrow. " How did Mycroft find--actually don't answer that." The male has spies everywhere, he wouldn't be surprised if he found out through a spy. He sighs a bit, "I don't want him to get a hold of Chrissy and you sure damn well know he is going to try that through the Robot Girl." His phone just buzzed and he sees Chrissy long text off commitments. He smiles softly, looking forward to doing them, but raises an eyebrow when George and his psyc-- helpful wife were in the list. He raises an eyebrow at Miri's reply.

Choco Lover (Miri): Hold on a hot second... when did Lestrade and I agree to help you with your estate? We have jobs too ya know and I am busy with a case. -_- You should ask Marter and see if he can help ya. I can give him a free day tmr.

Seriously? They have jobs? If they can't solve a simple case then what good are they? They should spen--

Choco Lover: Sherlock, you should be happy we let you solve some our cases, but unlike you, we can't pick and choose our cases, so don't tell us we should spend our time helping Chrissy. We may end up giving all our cases to her.

Sherlock stares at the text message and closes his phone without another word.
--
(You can time skip to next day)
@enzerubebii

enzerubebii

the next day... WAS A DISASTER! a man was planning on moving into chrissy HOUSE saying it was their half! Chrissy threatens that her lover would wake up soon and the guy would regret waking him up. The man didn’t care and said it was in her aunts will. Chrissy thought bullshit as the man left she screamed in anger but sighs in relief as she saw the cars of John and martyr and a trailer that was quite large. Xena barked happily and her tail wagged. “Easy girl. I know why you’re excited. Daddy will be happy seeing his old friend here too.” Then she jolted a bit in surprise hearing a hound like call. She turned to see a long haired, lop-eared dog that was a bit overdue for a bath, Blood in colour, with a very clumsy waddling gait. Barking happily smelling his owner. Basically going ballistic at the door. Chrissy was barely able to hold him back.
“Easy boy easy...John is this the only energetic roommate?!”
John shook his head as he gave lily Irene’s cage and helped calm Redbeard down.
“No. Besides this ugly at the moment dog he has a spoiled rotten princess..Irene.Also we’re not alone..Mycroft..May have let something slip and they want to celebrate their cousin finding someone sane enough to deal with Sherlock.”

Evergreen98

Eve

Eve groans when she woke up holding her head. She can already tell what happened to her. She must have freaked out over something, which caused John to sedative her. She scowls, she hates sedatives it just gives her a bad headache the next morning. "Cloud, go get the doctor... I want to head home..." She suddenly feels the pup climb over her and lands in front of her shaking its head. She sighs a bit and pet the puppy, Guess I'll just call the nurse...She sighs and presses the nurse button to call a nurse.
---
Lily

Lily holds Irene's cage in her arms as she watches her boyfriend calm Redbeard down. In all honesty, it is too early in the morning for this. She yawns a bit as she looks at her phone, hoping to get a text from Eve. She didn't get to sleep much last night after hearing about Eve from Mycroft. She stares Irene's cage and sighs holding it close to her chest. She hopes her friend is okay. God if she finds out she is kidnapped... she grips the cage tightly and sighs again.

She then hear the engines of what sounds like a motorbike pull over and looks to see Miri's twin Marter pulling up next to their car. He takes off his helmet before letting out a sigh. "The things I do," he mumbles, getting off the bike and walking over to the group. "Morning."

"Morning..." Lily responds with a tired sigh.

"So, what are we doing today? Miri said I had to be here, but didn't give me the list of stuff to do."
--
@enzerubebii

enzerubebii

Lola one of the nurses walked over and smiled at her. he looked like someone from a Kdrama and smiled "Hey lady Eve. The studio heard of your distress and ordered for you to come to their priviate clinic immidently. Our bosses even ordered only the best organic medicenes and brought all your things to your location even your cat.Our Handyman Sebastian Moran remembered you from his school days and demanded that he made your condo to your standards..he hasnt even stopped to even rest."

Sebastian was indeed not resting and making sure everything was completely PERFECT. even going as far as building the cat house to his standards and matching hers.
~
"IIf you can find a way to get my cousin Larry off my property..that would be a start..It hasnt been a WEEK and Larry is insisting on turning MY house to a TIKI BAR! And claims thats what Uncle Markus wanted this...Anyway besides renovating the barn.. theres work to be done with the ponds and gazebo.There both fish ponds but one is for bass and the other is just goldfishies. when we can we can then plant the flowers and ajust the fences to around 12 feet and trim the trees so we wont get a violation.. Sherlock insisted on the bee house to be his project.." She opened the trailer and a stalion Jorvik warmblood and a Zony walked out slowly and looked around. The warmblood Looked like a doberman in a horses body color and all and as he looked around he began running about the pasture. Even rolling on his back and rubbing his back on the grass.The zony looked magical..with a magical coat distinct from any naturally occurring pony.Body off a pony but the beauty of a zebra but has purple markings on its head that glow. This seems to also have affected it's characteristics somewhat, as it's even more headstrong than the Jorvik Pony and is particularly reluctant to jump through hoops.
"Im glad youre happy guys." Chrissy said smiling.

Evergreen98

Eve

Cloud growls at the nurse not caring if he is working or not, while Eve just gives the lady a blank stare. Between the words leaving the nurse's mouth and growing pulsing headache, the only thing Eve could muster up to say is, "... What?" Did she just say, Handyman and Sebastian Moran in the same sentence? She sighs, gently covers Cloud's mouth and pinches the bridge of her nose to help soothe her growing headache a bit. She takes a moment to process what was said to her "... What do you mean the studio heard about my distress? They don't care about anything except money..."

She shouldn't say that about her employers, but it is true. They are just greedy money goblins, that only care about making quick money, and not something that will leave a lasting impression in the audience. She kinda just stopped caring about that and focused on making the projects they gave her the best they can be, with sacrifices to character development and story.

Sacrifices huh... She hates the word. Hates the sound and sight of that word. If it had a taste and touch, she would hate it too. She is always the one giving something up for something else. Why can't she be selfish for once and just do whatever the heck she wants? She covers her face with her hand and lets out a deep sigh. God, she is being stupid, why is she acting like this only happens to her? This happens to other people too. Plus, it's not like her life is falling apart. She's happy, she has two pets she always wanted, a nice apartment, a job, a friend and lives alone. Yet... She looks at the nurse. " Can you just get the doctor? I just want to go home." And curl up in her bed.
---
Marter

Marter stares at the horses, slightly impressed by the breed Chrissy has. He isn't a horse expert, but from the looks of it, they are happy an healthy. It would be a shame if this land was taken by her cousin and turned into a Tikki bar. She did say to help get him off her tail. "... Hey, do you want to use the legal way of getting him off your tail or..." he stops when he sees Sherlock, giving him a look. Knowing him, he definitely wants to do the more...subtle disappearance tactic. "What I mean to say it... do you have a will from you Uncle?" he asks her.
---
@enzerubebii

enzerubebii

lola sighs "Very well but someone from your past wishes to see you one last time..asan apology...he thinks you will remember him in these photos.." he puts a old year book infront of her and flips it to the pages of sebastian moran as a sophmore then junior then sad as a senior when he had to graduate without her cause he had to stay a year. But there was somthing in common with all of them. The locket. he never took it off. "He said he would never take off the locket his lover gave him..if the chain broke he would just get a thicker chain to show his love. he cleans it every day. Kissing that locket like it was the only thing that gives him emotions...one time...for an experiment..our boss..dr lara..took it away from him and hid it.. it was a mistake...his eyes went as dull as yours now..and all he wanted to do..was kill people that hurt his angel. when we gave it back.. he just put it back on his in his room and cried for days..begging for forgiveness from his angel...and i belive his angel is you."
~
George looked around "Soo let me get his strait. while we were in various london schools...you went to the north to specicly....SWEEDEN!FOR SCHOOL!" Chrissy laughed and nods "Yes and its an island that is between England,Europe and Scandinavia..I go there becase someone from the blue roses is investing money in 2 companies im HIGHLY against."John gave a look of 'you HAD to say the trigger words.' Then she looked at marter "Yes i have his will..." She goes inside to get it and comes out with an old box that looked like it was for a bookie in a race track. "Here it is.. it also have some things like bank notes..winning racing tickets.."

Last edited:

Evergreen98

Eve

Eve's eyes widen at the familiar yearbook in the nurse's hands. "That's...." She gingerly takes the book from the nurse, treating it like a fragile porcelain doll. She sets it down on her lap and runs a hand over the cover. "I..." She didn't get to say anything as the nurse just flips to a picture her and a familiar boy wearing a necklace she gifted him. Ahh... the simple, good old days... Eve thinks as she runs a hand over the pictures. It eased the pain but at the same time wide the emptiness in her heart.

She looks at the nurse about to ask why she has this, but stops when she starts speaking about the man in the picture... Sebastian Morran. Normally, Eve would normally let her mind wander off on its own. A habit she picked up over the years. She just couldn't handle people anymore, which is partly why she just stays locked up in her apartment with her pets as her only source of comforts.

Now... even though apart of her didn't want to know what Sebastian has been up to, the other part of her did and listens to the nurse intently. She honestly couldn't believe her ears. Her high school crush, wears her locket all the time? AND kept it in tip-top shape all the time? She never felt so...treasured before. It feels... weird. ".... Where... is he?" She looks at the yearbook. "... Is it okay to see him?..."
----
Sherlock

The Blue Roses....

"I'll look at this while you calm down Sherlock." The twin says as he takes the box with the will and just walks off to who knows where.

First Eve and now they are bothering Chrissy, those people are really trying to cause trouble for him wife--girlfriend and needs to die and then be burned to dust so no can find them. He looks at Chrissy and pulls her into a hug. " Who are these companies? I will help you destroy every last one of them..." he says to her in a rather soft voice, even though there is malicious intent behind his word. Oh yes, he wants to destroy them... till there is absolutely nothing left. And probably save Eve, whatever his princess wants.
---
@enzerubebii

enzerubebii

lola blinked in shock seeing the improvment in emotions and nodded. "You can see him its just that hes.. well... he took the risk and called on the phone. "Medic to black cat come in black cat." There was silence.. then "What the flying fuck do you want Lola?Im working my ass off here with the plumbing and getting my lovers bubble tub ready!I want her to heal and i dont trust those shit tubs to get things done." "Its about her..she wants to see you." She...wants to...AH SHIT!" he screeams in pain and thier was a THUD from the building across the way. "I will be right there...and.." "Yes ill get the first aid kit.." "thanks.." and with a click he goes to get the medic kit. "Jeez he was like this since he heard you were here. Saw every independant movie you made. Not even caring how bad it was just happy that you were part of it and supported everything you did. He even saved a cat that was saved from a hoarder and put it in shows when you saved a cat off the streets. His name is midnight the clever.Hense his code name here."
~
Chrissy smiled and hugged him back "Its the Global enviroment Domination and as for the other one...i cant prove they exist just yet..but...they do..their just very subtle with hiding what they do..lets say they hurt someone close to me...and their horse..my friends..agreed never to forgive them..They are called dark core.."She sighs and pulls out a journal from her backpack. it was stuffed with horses...places shes been. events..to what these people have done... starting with her stopping GED from taking over Moorland stables and just turning it to apartments,chasing a woman with a horse that has hooves that light on fire, her learning about her powers, fixing a gondala for the science guild and helping them in a snowy area with dino bones, helping small animals..and getting schooled by chickens, baking lessons, to catching poachers and tricking dark core. but thern one picture was there was her pouting with her horse Darkrunner..An iron gate.. and it was locked super tight. "Oh thats Golden hills valley.." Chrissy noted "The Boaroness said i cant go there yet till she finds a way to make a spare key.."

Last edited:

Evergreen98

Eve

As soon as she hears the crash, in reflex Eve closes her eyes and raises her arms in a defensive manner as if someone is about to throw something at her. It takes her a moment to realize no one is gonna do that and lowers her arms, holding them tightly and looks at the ground. Cloud nuzzles her softly. " I am fine, just a little startled..." she says softly.

She then sees her cat, Pearl walks in and jumps on her bed. Eve blinks, the cat is complete... wet. "Pearl? What happened?" Pearl shakes the water off her body and gestures to the room across the hall where the loud crash came from.

Eve blinks at the cat and looks at the room from across the hallway. Taking a deep breath, she gets out of bed and cautiously walks to the other room. She stands in front of the doorway, taking a moment to calm her nerves peeking inside. "Hello...?"
---
Sherlock

Sherlock just listened to his princess and didn't really say much as he flips through her journal reading all the adventure she went on. Thanks to that most of his questions were answered. "So you can't get into this place called Golden Valley Hills ..."

"Don't even think about it, Sherlock." Marter says as he walks over and hand Chrissy her will back. "Sorry that took a while. There is nothing in that will saying that Larry can turn it into a Tikki bar. So if does try something, you can sue and probably get money out of him," he explains with a light shrug.
----
@enzerubebii

enzerubebii

Sebastian was on the couch getting mended and he had one hell of a gash going down his leg and blood coming out. “Ok note to self..make sure white fluffy things aren’t in the room when checking the jets..” he hissed when the medics put cleansers on it and was almost about to kick until he saw her. His angel. “Eve...” he wanted to get up but the nurses said otherwise. The necklace on his neck thinking he was seeing things he took the locket part to his lips and kissed it. “Oh my sweetheart angel..have I really gone mad? If this is you in front of me I am unworthy of your love for I have sinned and blood is on my hands..how would a dainty angel like you forgive a sinner like me.” “And here he goes again talking to the locket..” Lola complains
~
Chrissy nodded and after a while a man walked over and was about to move in but got nervous seeing Sherlock and Chrissy. “Chrissy what is a half baked detective doing here!” Christina just smiled and walked over calmly. “Oh boy Well for one LARRY he is my boyfriend since high school and he is very fond of me. Treats me like Gomez Adams treats Morticia in the Adams family. And according to some friends of mine you’re not even on the will so I have rights to ask you to leave.” Larry growls and leaves mumbling something about her regret it and she sat on the grass shaking cause she finally stood up for herself in a family matter.
@Evergreen98

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)