• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sherlock or Criminal Minds rp?

ares_l

your local star wars kid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
intro

hi, i'm ares! i'm a roleplayer as you can tell and i've been roleplaying for about 6 years just to let you know, so I'm semi-lit (5+ lines) to lit, occasionally adv lit.

request

onto to the request, i enjoy fandom roleplays and ocxcc doubles mostly, which is what I'm currently looking for. occasionally, i will do ocxoc but it's very rare that I do a ccxcc as they just don't interest me much unless it's a very good plot. i currently want a roleplay based off the bbc show Sherlock and i’m looking for someone to play as Moriarty for me. i’m also interested in a Criminal Minds rp, looking for preferably a Hotch, but Spencer or Prentiss are pretty good as well though i’ll accept most of the team. i am willing to double up and play someone from either show for you!

rules

i don't have any rules expect communicate with me whether you like the plot, wanna change it, are going to disappear for more than a day and etc. i also ask that all mentions of self-harm, suicide, and eating disorders not be detailed and only be brief. depending on who you play them my side may be a same sex couple, please be okay with that! (Moriarty: m/f, Hotch: m/f, Spencer: m/f or f/f, Prentiss: f/f)

outro

that's about it! if you have any questions or if you would be interested in roleplaying with me then pm me or comment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back