• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sherlock Holms: Returning once again.

LibbyM098

"Dear, Sherlock Holmes.
My boy, by the time you read this letter I would already be buried next to your beautiful mother.
I have been sick for some time now and I never wished for you to come back home in this time.
Your work is important to not only you, but the lives you save.
But now the time had come for you to journey back to the country home in which you grew up in so well.
I understand that not having been inside the house since you where sixteen will be quite a shock to you, but I know within my heart you will find what this house truly means.
I have given my house servants strict instructions and each of them have played a very special roll not only in my life, but in yours as well.
For you will receive no money, nore will you be able to sell the country house... not until you have accomplished all the tasks I have given you.
My son. Nothing in life is free except true happiness, contentment and love. You will never be able to put a price on these things.

I love you, My Dear Sherlock.
Love forever, Father."

I would need you to play the ever famous Sherlock Holmes in this mystery. I'm looking for him to be very work minded and very single because of this.
I will ofcourse play the house servants and other towns folk so you can enjoy trying to solve the many mysteries and adventures you are about to embark on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back