What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sherlock (BBC) 1x1 RP AnyOne?

Sub Genres
Action, Horror, LGTBQ, Realistic, Romance

iruma

Ultimate Inventor
Okay so... awkward hello! I recently got back into Sherlock Holmes and I’d like to do a BBC Sherlock Roleplay!

— I am 18 and female. I would like for you to be 18+

— 3+ paragraphs please!

— Try not to ghost please. Let me know when you’ll be inactive. I’ll do the same.

— I can Roleplay here or on Discord.

— I do Canon x Canon (MxM only) and Canon x OC (MxM or MxF)

— Please Plot with me! Don’t have me carrying all the plots on my back.

— I have really anxiety and sometimes I disappear for a while because of it. Please be patient with me!

Please Note: I love the Sherlock Holmes books and all that, specifically the 1954 Sherlock tv series. But, while I love the BBC Sherlock, I’m not too fond of Sherlock, John, Mycroft, and Lestrade being put into a modern day England setting. That is why we’re going to go with the original time era of Sherlock Holmes... Victorian Era London! (1800’s)

Canon x Canon stuff:

Bold = my role

John Watson x Sherlock Holmes

Greg Lestrade x Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes x John Watson (I’ll play either)

Canon x OC stuff:

Doubling up is required for fairness!

I can play: Sherlock, Mycroft

I want you to play: John, Greg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)