• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sherlock 1x1 with ever

Other
Here

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Watson and mikah watched the pacing of sherlock were looking at Sherlock very confused like. since their new lady flat mate Christina Conlin arrived as a multi talented artist looking for a flat to do her artwork with a large fluffy wolf dog hybrid they had never seen him this crazy in wanting to 'study something he cant understand'. Mikah sighed and went to continue the interview while Watson 'petsat' the wolfdog. "I am honestly impressed with that a adorable child is the landlord here." Christina said smiling. Mikah smiled. "My aunt was the owner here and she gave me this home when I was sent to a prep school nearby. She did warn me about Mr Holmes' habits. Do you have any I should know of?" Mikah asked and Christina nodded. "I play guitar when I'm trying to get inspired. I play in a Christmas light show band too." Mikah got excited. "Oh can I visit!" Chrissy nodded "Yes its a public show. Also when I can I do book readings and I was the voice actress of Irene Alder in The mid fall murders. I honestly cant believe they animated my bloopers when I got the hiccups out of nerves." Mikah wrote some notes down and looked up. "Any allergies?" "Just to mold dear. If I inhale it or taste it I get hives and my throat swells up and ill look like I'm choking." Watson smiled looking at her stuff that was put in the new bedroom area and some of her things were in the living room. "She sounds nice." Watson said
55bc24158d63d5e3ed4d46b61d47d59f.jpg

Sherlock

Sherlock sighs in annoyance at the new flatmate. Of all the places why did it have to here? And why is it a girl?... Actually, it doesn't matter if the roommate is a girl. Why is she here? The male observes the girl with dark brown eyes, obviously thinking and looking for a way to make her leave. He stops when she answers some questions about herself.

He couldn't believe that the girl was the character Irene Adler from her favourite tv show. Maybe, he can tolerate this woman after all... He continues to observe her as she heads off to her bedroom and catches a glimpse of something... familiar. Is that....? he quickly gets up and follows after the lady to her room. Once he gets close, he gently grabs her wrist startling and looks at the ring on her finger. It's the exact same class ring he gave to his high school sweetheart before they parted ways. How does this lady have it?... Unless she is... he looks at the lady, "...... Did you go to Zodiac Academy?"

Eve

Meanwhile, in another part of England a lady with night black shoulder length hair and chocolate brown eyes with light blue frames resting in front of them. She wore a light pink sweater with a pair of long dark blue jean and black heel sandals. "Pearl, remember to wipe your paws on the mat," she says to her persian white cat, who mews back to her as she did as told. The lady smiles before looking at her best friend, " Thanks Lily for letting me stay here until I can move out..." she says with a soft sigh.

The friend has long cotton candy pink hair and chocolate brown eyes with a pair of black frame sunglasses sitting in front of them. On her body, she wore a long beige top with a black cardigan over it give her a mature look with her black tightly. "No problem Evee. Anything for a friend," she says, calling the girl by her nickname, with a smile as she carries some boxes as well to help the girl move in.

Eve smiles as she looks around the house,"... Are you sure there is room for me to stay here?"

"Yep, it looks small but there is a lot of room for the two of us," Lily answers with a smile as she walks back to the car with the girl to grab her suitcase. "I'll show you to your room,'' she says as she starts walking. Pearl and Eve follow after her.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy

She gives a startled look since she was about to call LILY and tell her where she is just nodded. forgetting about the phone ringing "Y-yes..I graduated 1 year early cause of all my..well not mine my boyfriends strategies,notebooks,and notes...ii may had stolen when he was graduating...he was the only one that understood my adhd and why he was my best study buddy. I was gonna give them back i swear!But time flew i went to art school and i ruined some..then my dog ate the ring on accident so i had to spend $500 on replacing one tiny diamond. i tried to tell William everything but he never calls..or texts me.. he must be busy making ways to solve crimes or something. He always liked my lemon hacks." Then she gently pulled her hand away when she saw the look on his face.. "im just gonna go over here and unpack my work stuff now..."

Sebastian
Sebastian was just a normal guy to the eye but he had a secret. Hes an assassin. Colonel Sebastian Moran is renowned as one of the best marksmen in the British army, but following a dishonorable discharge he became a mercenary in the employ of Professor Moriarty, on whose orders Moran undertakes several assassinations. Moran still remains at large obviously but like Agent 47 in Hitman. He is hard to catch. Today he was just doing an odd job till further notice.As a humble repairmen walking over to Lily's house and knocking on her door. "Hydra house flippers! im here to fix the radiatior and Air conditioners."

Last edited:
Eve

Eve sees her new bedroom and her eyes lit up like a christmas tree. The room isn't too big but isn't too small either. It is perfect! The raven hair girl hugs her friend happily, "This is perfect! Thank you!"

Lily laughs happily at the girl, " I am glad, from what you told me I figured this would be perfect. That is the closet and that is the bathroom. It has a shower since I know you aren't a bath person" she says gesturing to each room.

"It even has a desk!" Eve grins causing the girl to laugh even more at her childish excitement. She can't help it. She moved here and is living with her best friend away from home and has her own room. Guess there are perks of having a famous friend. Now she just needs to land the job interview she has next week and she has next week with Dragon Studios, then she will be able to get a car.

"Meow," she hears Pearl purr and looks down to see the cat wanting some attention. Eve smiles as she picks up the cat and pets her happily, kissing her forehead.

"Oh right! I should get your litter box ready first," Eve smiles before hearing Lily's phone ring and someone knocking on the door at the same time. She wonders who is calling. "Why don't I get the door? I have to get Pearl's stuff out of the car anyway," Eve smiles as she sets her cat down and heads off while Lily answers her phone.

Eve opens the door to see the repairman. The first immediate thought that comes to her is, Cute guy, second, she took the moment to process the words that came out of his mouth. She shyly nods to the male before looking behind her. "Lily! The repairman is here!" She calls and the lady walks over with the phone on her year looking a bit confused.

"Something wrong?" Eve asks her worriedly.

"No... I think my friend butt dialed me again...." Lily answers as she keeps listening. The lady then sees the repairman and blinks, " oh.. right.. sorry. Come in. The Ace and radiators are upstairs in the attic upstairs." the lady sighs, " I think someone sabotaged it... because you fixed it last week... " she says.

Eve moves out of the for the male to walk in. Once he did she went outside to the car. "Come on Pearl... I can't tell what which is yours," the girl says as her back meows while following after her. Eve giggles, " Okay okay, we'll get your bed ready first since you are tired," she teases causing her to meow more aggressively, "I am kidding, calm down princess"

Sherlock

Sherlock stares at the lady as she answers his question. He couldn't believe his ears. This is Chrissy. His Chrissy! He couldn't believe it at all. The possibility of this happening is astronomical. He grabs the girl's arm and gently pulls her into a hug. "It is really you... Chrissy. It's me, William... Your boyfriend from high school. I am sorry for not writing to you... I didn't where you went..." he says as he takes a better look at her. She could tell whatever college she went to. It took a big toll on her body and mind. he lets her go, "I'll go make some food" he says as he walks off tothe kitchen.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy blinks and then noticed the call and smiled nervously putting the phone to her ear "Lilly heyyyy Ya im in london right now..yes that was the bane of your existence...No he didnt probe me.." then john spoke up. "Chrissy i didnt know you were squeaky toy chrissy what happened?" "ART SCHOOL AT STARLIGHT UNIVERSITY! WITH A SIDE OF SCIENCE...AND SO MANY FINALLS! Anyway Lily ill be there for brunch tomor-" hears a click and blinks confused. "the fudge?"
~
Sebastian nods and gets to work. First he checks to see the problem then goes to his bag to get the proper tools and begins. The AC was easy since it was just misaligned like a picture but the radiator that's a process and a half.. First he had to drain down the system to below the source of the leak then take a spanner and undo the nut at the joint of the leaking pipe and pull the pipe free. Then where the face of the olive meets the joint, wrap a couple of turns of PTFE tape around and then re-tighten the nut like its being mummified and put it back together. Before Lily could leave he handed her a bill of 1507.73 pounds nods and leaves.

Last edited:
Eve

Eve watches Pearl jump into the trunk of the car and sits on one of the boxes. "There it---" before the lady can finish her sentence someone grabs her, closes the trunk and pushes her to the back seats of the car. Eve shrieks and sits up to see Lily buckling into the driver's seat and driving off who knows where. "L--- Lily! Where the hell are we going?!" she asks flabbergasted by the sudden kidnapping.

"We are going to my friend's house!" Lily answers as she drives.

"Couldn't you have left me at the house? I still wanted to unpack my things..."

"This is important!" Lily answers causing Eve to raise an eyebrow wondering what has gotten into her usually calm, quiet friend. She looks at sound frantic about something.

"Okay..." she says quieting down, it's not like she has anything else to do at the moment. She sees Pearl land next to her and curls up. Eve gently pets the cat, ".. So where are we going?"

"221B Baker Streets" she answers causing the raven head to blink. Her friend is kidding right?... That is an actual street? She thought it is something books made up.

"Right... next you are going to tell me Sherlock exists," Eve says sarcastically as she leans back and sighs tiredly before looking at her friend who is giving her a look that says, he is real. Eve sweatdrops not knowing what to say. " I am just gonna be quiet know..." she says as she leans back and continues to pet her cat while looking out the window.

Once they arrived at the house, Lily storm out and knocks on the door. It was opened by a fair lady with the straight inky black hair, ocean blue eyes wearing a dark blue sweater. "Chrissy! Are you okay? Did he seriously not probe you? Is HE alive?!" she asks the girl worriedly.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

(Once they arrived at the house, Lily storm out and knocks on the door. It was opened by a fair lady with the straight inky black hair, BROWN eyes i told you i couldnt find brown eyes with blue glasses)chrissy blinks at the random questions and sighs "yes hes alive he told me you wouldnt date him unless he were stronger yes im alright and not probed and my studio is right there." She pointed to the sound proof room on the 1st floor basement. she glanced oer at lily "Hello dear and your?"
"Eve her roommate.."
"Ah come in! Lily is gonna be a bit..busy..after explaining that" She guided them to the dining room. She poked her head to the kitchen where the boys were "Boys. guests. and 1 might kill you hon." John poked his head out seeing eve. "Hello are you a client?"

Last edited:
Eve

Eve blinks as she sees Lily walk to the basement. The lady could feel an angry aura coming out of the musician. She has never seen the girl furious before, She certainly has changed over the years... she thought as she remembers how shy she was when they were still in some high school. She rubs her arms as some unpleasant memories come back as well. She walks into the room and looks around for a moment. She then hears John and looks at the blonde male with a smile, "...No, I am just a friend that got dragged here," she says with a friendly smile. " I am Eve Sohel. Nice to meet you..." she adds softly before hearing Pearl meow. " And this is Pearl...'' she says gesturing to the well-behaved cat next to her.

She sees open his mouth to say something but stops when Sherlock suddenly speaks, "You should give up being a screenwriter/director," the male bluntly tells the girl.

The polite smile on her face flattens, "...Excuse me?...." she says wondering has she heard him right. She didn't say anything about her carrier yet, so... how did he know?

The male sighs in annoyance at her. Did her very presence annoy him?... She wouldn't be surprised if that is the case. Her older sister seemed to feel the same way. She held her arm looking down not saying anything, "I said---

"Nevermind, I heard you..." the raven head says dryly to the male sounding annoyed. She didn't need to hear it again. She heard it enough back home. Why couldn't she be a doctor? Or a lawyer? or an engineer? She could have done so well in those fields. She is taking the easy way out. She is just scared. She shouldn't have taken this class taken this class she should have taken that class. You are wasting your talent. You are never going to make. This. That. And it goes on and on and on.... She is tired of it. How can people say that without even giving her a chance to show her work and skills? She did internships, took classes on campus and online, watched shows, read books and even made a club to help her make videos. What more do they want? Her throat dried up and she held her tears back. "...I am gonna go wait in the car... Thank you for your hospitality....." She says softly as she turns around and walks away.

"Walking away? Predictable. If you can't handle a comment like that then you shouldn't step foot in a studio much less make a movie or show."

Eve stops,"... Walking away doesn't mean I am a coward... I don't want to waste emotional and mental energy to deal with people like you. I have done enough of that... I came here to get away from that...And also... this is not the workplace" she says not looking at him and leaving the house. Pearl quickly follows after her before the door closes.

Eve let her tears fall, "I hate people like him... I hate it. He has no right to say that..." she mumbles walking off to a nearby coffee shop to calm down. she sees Pearl having a bit of trouble and picks her up as she walks. Pearl licks her tears away. "Thanks..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
chrissy glared at sherlock and actually refused to hug him. Back in highschool she believed her way of training and she used it in more subtle yet effective ways.If he does somthing right..he gets kisses hugs the works..somthing like this..no hugs...just the pure ice shoulder. "Im going for a walk..mabe i can find someone to breed lady with me." Lady comes by and chrissy leashed her and just leaves.
John looked at sherlock and just said "Damn i havent seen her that disappointed since high school."

Chrissy found her at the coffee shop and walked in which makes a stir of murmers and she acted normal and sits next to ee "Theres my director! was looking everywhere for you." She slides her card to her saying 'Angelofdarkness' Actress,youtuber,Beta tester and creative detective. "My pal Lily told me so much about you.and your film with a modern touch on Hamlet is a good touch."

Last edited:
Eve

Eve is starring out the window with Pearl sitting on her lap with a glass of water on her table. Her tears have stopped falling since she has gotten used to calming down quickly from past experience. She texted Lily where she was and is currently having an internal conversation with herself, Maybe I shouldn't have left like that... that was rude. Maybe...... No... I did the right thing. I didn't have to stand there and listen to someone I just met... she sighs softly as she pets her cat before hearing Chrissy and looking over at the lady who walks over to her. She blinks processing her words before looking at the card she gave her. Her eyes slowly widen as she recognizes the name before looking at Chrissy with a surprised look on her face, "... You are the actor tha....that played Irene Adler in the Mid Falls Murder!" she exclaims excitedly as the lady sat down in front of her and whispers to her.

"Play along..."

Eve smiles a bit and faintly nods to her, " And yes... A friend of my recommended the idea and I ended up watching the classic film and reading the play... It took a month to write the script ..." she says as she sweatdrops at the memories of how many times the script had to be edited due to misinterpretations, budget and so on. She was so lucky to have a friend to help her through that in college.

Chrissy smiles at her, " She told me how hard you worked on the script. How much you cared about being perfect... "

"Did she show you the long texts I send her for a month too?" Eve laughs a little.

"Not yet... I should ask her to show me those..." Chrissy says mumbling the last bit before looking at Eve with a smile.

Eve smiles back happy to be able to talk to one of her most favourite actress in person. She opens her mouth to ask her something, but the door to cafe flung open. " EVE!" she hears Lily who storms over and hugs her tightly.

"L---Lily... can't...can't breath!" Eve says in a muffled voice.

Lily lets go of her and before Eve can say anything.. again, she hears a faint humming sound. She thinks it's the air conditions, but it is oddly loud for... she didn't get to finish her thought when suddenly another girl come running to Lily and grabs Lily's arm.

She has fair skin, long straight inky black hair and mismatches eyes... one is golden and the other is an amethyst purple. A pretty royal combination for the eyes. The girl also wore a white dress shirt with black dress pants and a black apron with the cafe symbol on it, "Lily, don't even think about it..."

"But there is a drone in here!" Lily shrieks freaking out a bit.

"My mom has it covered!" the girl yells before pointing to the lady with red hair having a very calm talk with Sherlock. She has light red hair with a dark undertone to it with bright blue eyes wearing a simple long blue summer dress. Eve takes a closer look at the lady and sweatdrops. Maybe, calm is an understatement. The lady has a smile on her face, but the smile seems stiff and scary almost.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Chrissy sighs seeing the mess "Lily you never acted agressive around my bots. Heck you begged me to make you a garden bot. that scans for 'intruders'." then a woman walked up to her. it was her friend lapis. Blue hair blue eyes. and a special british ACME agent tag. Yep lapis. "There you are Chrissy. We need you for a cas-" chrissy gently sushed her and looked at sherlock and lapis sighed. "He will know ANYWAY cause ITS ALL OVER THE BLOODY NEWS!" Lapis turns on the news

news lady: This just in the famous thief Carmen Sandiego steals a rare copy of the Travels of Marco Polo. The British Government do not know what she is up to but promise the world that they have the best on her tail.

Chrissy groaned "I just GOT HERE!How does Mycroft know..." Lapis sighs.."You know every goverment has the Acme codes.Did you even tell you boyfriend you sort of work for him." Chrissy glared. "Lapis must we go through this AGAIN!
ACME Detective Agency is a group which are full of ACME good spies or Agents. The group is lead by The Chief. They work in order to save people and not to be any stealing throughout the world." She takes a breath and counts to 4. She gets up "Eve i am SO sorry but can you send me the script later?" When she earns a nod she storms off mumbling 'marco polo.' John confused seeing it looked at eve.. "Why is chrissy mumbling marco polo?" Lapis walked over and explained "I guess she didnt tell you because of who she has to work with. Acme as you know works with all goverments and when an agent gets relocated so do their codes and numbers. She went from being an American ACME agent to a British agent so een though she works for the cheif..she also works for mr Holmes..Myceroft holmes. And for 4 months. He was dragging her dry on cases and almost made her sick.This case may do it.I keep telling her to have a day off but she refuses."

Last edited:
Sherlock

She almost got sick... Chrissy almost got SICK?! And obviously, it would be his brother's fault. How dare her drives Chrissy to exhaustion and not give her a vacation?! And why didn't Chrissy--- Right they didn't exchange numbers to call each other... Damn it. He is not going to let the girl of his dreams do this case on her own and he is definitely not going to let her be alone with his brother.

Without a second thought, he follows after Chrissy just in time to see get in a limo with Mycroft. He growls in anger and swiftly runs over to the car, stopping the door from closing. "Oh.. brother, what a surprise," Mycroft says smugly earning a glare from the younger brother.

Sherlock says nothing as he enters the car. He surveys the car and sees his brother's girlfriend, Sakura, sitting next to him with her laptop typing away as usual. She is a fair skin lady has long waist length powder pink hair tied in a ponytail and light summer blue eyes. She wears a long sleeve white dress shirt tucked into a black knee office skirt with black heels.

He wonders how the lady can deal with his brother, but then again she has been with him since high school and she is just as annoying as Mycroft probably even more if she tried. "Sherlock get out of the car. This is a classified mission for Chrissy," the lady states bluntly not taking her eyes off the screen, before narrowing her eyes as she increased her speed but stops when they hear a laugh and something clattering. "Damn it! One day I am going to find you.. One day..." she closes her laptop and sighs as she rests her head on Mycroft's shoulder before looking at Chrissy and handing her the file. "Your nemesis left a clue to go to Rio Dejinero..." Before Chrissy to take the file Sherlock takes it and looks through it quickly before Sakura snatches it from him.

That's fine. He has seen enough to know what is going on, "I am not letting Chrissy do this mission until she gets at one year vacation with no strings attached..."
----
Eve

Eve sweatdrops as she watches everyone talk about a case of a missing book. She is curious about why would someone want the book to Marco Polo's travel's but it's none of her business... even though it is the weirdest thing she has ever heard. She stares at the TV for a moment before remembering what Chrissy says. She didn't really have a script for the amazing actress and she didn't want to waste the girl's talent on anything. Hmm.... guess should go home and brainstorm... wait.. but I need sleep... she rests her elbow on the table with her chin on her palm of her hand, "Choices...." she yawns a bit and rubs her eyes.

She then feels her arms get grabbed and the next she knows that she is being dragged towards the entrance. " I know that look on your face and you are choosing sleep!" her friend chides her as she is dragged. " And don't try to protest with me. If you burn yourself out, you probably won't be able to recover in time for your interview!" her friend adds.

"but but..."

"No.. BUTS!" Lily says as she pushes her into the car. Eve squeaks as she falls into the cars. If someone saw her the would probably think she is getting kidnapped right now. Eve sits up to see the door close after Pearl gets in. "Welp, Pearl... I cried, went to a cafe, met an amazing actress and now getting kidnapped by my friend..." she giggles joking the last part as she pets her cat. " Best day ever" she smiles as Lily gets into the driver's seat to get home.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy was shocked at sherlocks actions and sighs in defeat. he found out.. "Sherlock im fine. rea-" then she saw the look. When shelock wanted something from her. his big icy blues looking at her chocolate browns and she sighs in defeat. "He can stay." Mycroft smiled "Fine but he mustn't make a mess of this case. As you can tell from the news the Travels of Marco Polo the franco-italian edition is missing and we heard things In Rio." Chrissy nods looking at the file. "Ya i know a guy there that owns a book store. He might know a thing or three." Mycroft nods as they park at the gov airport where the jet is and chrissy gets out. "You as usual got 1 week Have access to the jets when needed. And we will keep in touch." Chrissy nods and looks at Sherlock "Come on loverboy. lets go im sure john will be fine for a few days." She sighs she hopes to see some wildlife in rio and maybe write in her journal

john
He got a text

'Taking sherlock out for a few days enjoy the p and q' He cried tears of joy. since the study in pink he couldnt sleep or clean the house in peace! this was his chance! He texted lily the news and knew what to do first. purify it!

Moriarty
Hmm his new 'friend' was right about Sherlock not resisting a more entertaining case. This gave him time to do what he wanted. The counterfeit money problem in London was already spreading to other countries like a plague and with his new 'friends' it will be twice as fast.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back