• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mujaji

Like calls to like
1630356889642.png
Hello All! You may call me Mujaji or Mu or well any variation of my user if you like.
Like most of you I'm here to find some new partners!
  • I'm in my 20's. So please be over 18.​
  • I range about two to four paragraphs per character i play. This tends to vary depending on the situation. I'm not a stiff on word count. Just no one liners please.​
  • I do work a full time graveyard shift so my reply times very and my schedule is a little wonky at best so please be patient with me. If i haven't responded in a week's time, please feel free to bump or poke me. I will be just as patient with you, seriously take all the time you need.​
  • I am ghost friendly. Need to disappear for awhile or a few months, go right ahead. Feeling like you want to pick it up again randomly, awesome. That being said I try and give people notice when I'm not feeling it anymore.​
  • I Love to double. Sorry but that's a requirement.​
  • Au's are enjoyed.​
  • I prefer MxF Pairings for my end. If you prefer MxM or FXF for your end? I got chu!​
  • I prefer CannonxOc and OcxOc. Sorry but CannonXCannon is not my vibe.​
  • On top of a full time job i have two doggos and two kittys that require my attention.​

The Fandom's:

My Hero Academia
Game of Thrones
Naruto
The Walking dead
Hunger games
The 100
Harry potter
Znation
Maze runner
Divergent
Shadowhunters
Fairy Tail
Fruits basket
Ouran high school host club
FireForce
Pokemon
Disney
Twilight
Disney's Descendants
House of night
HunterxHunter
Blue exorcist
Warrior cats
Haikyuu!!
Sweet Home
Attack on Titan
Tokyo Ghoul
Demon slayer
Bloodlad

Kinda wanting to try -Act like you love me- which is a webtoon

I am always down for anything with Werewolves.

See anything that i didn't list and your wondering about, Pm me and ask. Worst I can do is say no right?

Last edited:
who knows if you're still interested, -or still on here- but it's worth a shot. i'd be down to rp Disney's Descendants if you are^^ if not, then that's totally fine too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back