• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shelle's Interest Check(Currently only seeking X-men)

Shelle88

Cries for fictional characters
Hey everyone, it has been a while since I've posted a request form. I might be a bit rusty when it comes to searching for partners. Hopefully, it's just like riding a bicycle...Can you forget to ride a bike? Has anyone forgotten how to ride a bike...Wait, where was I going with this...Jokes aside, it's time to get serious.

First the rules, there aren't many.

1. Content: I am okay with swearing and violence. I fade to black as I'm an Ace. However, I request that my partners be 20 as I am well over 20.
2. I prefer Discord because that's where I hang out these days, but if you'd rather roleplay here than over, PM is the best way to go. I tend to neglect the threads.
3. Post length: Post length doesn't matter to me. As long as I'm able to reply with something, it's all good.
4. Characters: I welcome any characters of any orientation and originality. I can play both female and male characters and can double or even triple.
5. Ideas: If you have any ideas during or before the role play, please feel free to share.

Roleplay interests:

As of right now, I'm only looking for X-men. Thanks to X-men 97. Which is killing it and making this millienial very happy.

X-men:

There is a house in New Orleans

This idea is for those who are familiar with Gambit's backstory.

Growing up is never easy, especially when you're a teenager. It's tough when you're a mutant and the adopted son of the leader of The Thieves Guild. Oh, well, it's better than life on the streets. Right? But at least you can get whatever you want have a family that cares about you. And a girlfriend, but wait. She's the daughter of your father's enemy. Good grief.

I want to play what life was like for Gambit growing up. It can be totally AU as well as canon. And OCs can be used, maybe as a friend.

Obviously, I will be playing Gambit for this one.

X-men Evolution:

It's X-men, but high school.

X-men:

I don't have anything special regarding a plot. And I tend to go off a mixture of comics, tv shows. We can take the plot of X-men 97, with Magneto running the show and make it our own. Or come up with our own plot.

The hardships of Southern lovers:

Rogue and Remy’s relationship is one of my favourite comic book relationship of all time. Much better then Harley and Joker in my opinion. But anyway.

I would like to do something with them.

Well, that's about it. If you're interested, PM me and we can talk more. And feel free to share your ideas too.

Last edited:
Oh yeah,

Is it still going? Because I would love to.

Also, Happy Pride Month to you too! I love your rainbow signature.

Oh yeah,

Is it still going? Because I would love to.

Also, Happy Pride Month to you too! I love your rainbow signature.
Yes but i need to bring rpers in as some have dropped out.

I like the idea you have for a WandaVision rp, are you still looking for a partner??

Friendly bump. I'm really craving a Riverdale RP, and I just finished creating my O.C. So shoot me a message if you're interested.

Hey everyone,

I'm still looking and unfortunately, I'm not really interested in any Marvel RP's at the moment.

Hey everyone,

I'm still looking and I'm now interested in some Marvel RPs. So message me if you'd like to roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back