• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sheldrake Academy OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
madochi madochi gingerwayne gingerwayne
Ditto on the drained thing tho, we just had mock exams so I'm legit so over school

please, I'm so done 😭 how do i break up with school they give me too many problems
virtual is so boring too :/ oh well, i deal with it lmao

in person for me literally starts tomorrow, so hopefully that might make things better 💔

off topic but would you all wanna start maybe tomorrow or friday?

ill probably leave it open for a few days after we start just to see if anyone else wants to pop in, but then im gonna close it off so we have our group set

also! does anyone wanna play the main antagonist one of the teachers?

starting tomorrow would work better for me since i work friday and wouldn't be able to get a post up for some time on that day ^0^

Is there an estimated time when the roleplay is going to start? I have class and stuff in person, so I won't be able to attend for much if this is early morning-mid afternoon (or, within the next 5 hours or so).

yeah im also in classes so probably later today, but no pressure to reply right away, its just gonna be some setup first day of school stuff

hi!! sorry i never got around to posting the starter today, some stuff came up irl unexpectedly, but im gonna put up a post tomorrow morning. no pressure to respond right away, though! sorry again, i was looking forward to starting today but oh well

ok!! little late yet again but the first post is up. im gonna make the room assignments about now, so if anyone wants to room with anyone else specifically, let me know!

school has been kicking my ass, I’ll either have a response up later today after classes and such or sometime tomorrow!

once everyone gets their first posts in im gonna do some npc stuff to move along the story lmao

AHHH fuck im so sorry- ive been v on and off being behind on class work, I'll get a post up within the next hour!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back