• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

gingerwayne

persistently inconsistent, probably a cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

In absentia lucis,
Tenebrae vincunt.

In the absence of light, darkness prevails.

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• sheldrake academy

a dark academia rp by orbitalpudding.

♡design by psilocin, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Definitely interested, it sounds like an absolute blast! Would I be able to reserve the new girl..?

Definitely interested, it sounds like an absolute blast! Would I be able to reserve the new girl..?
yes ofc! I'm gonna get the character/ooc/ic threads up when we get a little more interest

I was looking for an rp that was school themed and had some elements of mystery, and this is what I found. It seems pretty cool, where do I sign up???

I was looking for an rp that was school themed and had some elements of mystery, and this is what I found. It seems pretty cool, where do I sign up???
signups aren't up quite yet, i'm waiting to get a few more people interested, but i'll definitely update the thread with a link to the character sheets page once i make one

gingerwayne gingerwayne Hey, when you do, could you possibly post mobile friendly links? I can’t access most of the code above when I’m on my phone /:

ok all the threads are made so everyone go wild! create some characters!

Oh sweet, i should be sleeping but I'm super interested--

Some questions though before I hit the hay, is there a specific template we need to use for our CS when creating characters? Also, are realistic face claims preferred? 👀

Oh sweet, i should be sleeping but I'm super interested--

Some questions though before I hit the hay, is there a specific template we need to use for our CS when creating characters? Also, are realistic face claims preferred? 👀
no specific template, but realistic fcs are preferred, yeah

Guilty as charged 😉 💅 ✨ the outcast is still open for grabs, but you could join me in the new role club if you'd like!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back