• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom She-Ra RP- Literate- 1x1

BIue

One Trick Wonder
Hey, I'm currently hunting for some folks in the She-Ra fandom to RP with! I'm predominantly interested in writing Catra, although I could be swayed to take on additional roles if we get a good plot going and decide to broaden our AU.

I'm looking for someone who is comfortable writing literately and in novella/multi-para style. Ideally I'd enjoy it if you like to chat OOC so we can plot together, I like getting to know the people I write with.

Characters I particularly would love to write with:
  • Glimmer
  • Shadow Weaver
  • Adora
  • Scorpia
  • Hordak
Themes I enjoy/would be interested in exploring:
  • Shadow Weaver's complicated parental relationship with Catra. The manipulation, the fact that she is and will always be a huge weak spot for Catra. Bonus points for scenes with Catra as a child with her. Would be interesting to write an AU where Shadow Weaver didn't hate Catra and love Adora, instead loving them both and raising them to have a real rivalry to out-do the other, simply knowing she'd get credit for whichever one came out on top at the end of it (whilst knowing she had the second as a back-up if anything went wrong).
  • Glimmer and Catra striking a friendship following the rescue at the end of season 5- complicated feelings about their now-gone mother figures, constant bickering. (I'd also be open to shipping with some chemistry here).
  • Adora (oh man where to start there are so many AU potentials just hit me up and we can deep dive into these two I love them very much).
  • Scorpia- AU where they stay int he Crimson Waste and live as two happy bandits who move on in life.
  • Hordak- Some nice parallels with low self-worth and lashing out these two share. I could see an interesting power struggle between them coming up in a plot.
  • General angst. I love writing that sweet sweet pain.
  • Naturally, fluff too.

I am OC & Crossover friendly. I am not exclusive with anyone, please feel free to reach out even if somebody who already writes your character of choice has responded. I'll write with pretty much anyone and any character so long as we can make it make sense and I like your style.
I am open to writing on Discord & Tumblr as well as on here.
I'm relaxed about reply time, I work a busy job so my activity fluctuates.
I'm also open to short-hand RP and dialogue-only threads, but usually only with partners I've written with for a bit of time.

Hello! I know this is late but I'd love to roleplay anything She-Ra. I have some definite nopes but I am pretty flexible with ships. The characters I can write as would be Scorpia, Catra, Entrapta, and possible Perfuma or Double Trouble. I definitely like the Crimson Waste AU, I honestly still love Scorptra and learned that they were actually supposed to kiss then but Dreamworks vetoed it. I also ship Glimmer and Catra if you wanna do that. I actually like all those ideas except for the Shadow Weaver ones, I refuse to validate a child abuser as anything more than she is.

Hey, I'm currently hunting for some folks in the She-Ra fandom to RP with! I'm predominantly interested in writing Catra, although I could be swayed to take on additional roles if we get a good plot going and decide to broaden our AU.

I'm looking for someone who is comfortable writing literately and in novella/multi-para style. Ideally I'd enjoy it if you like to chat OOC so we can plot together, I like getting to know the people I write with.

Characters I particularly would love to write with:
  • Glimmer
  • Shadow Weaver
  • Adora
  • Scorpia
  • Hordak
Themes I enjoy/would be interested in exploring:
  • Shadow Weaver's complicated parental relationship with Catra. The manipulation, the fact that she is and will always be a huge weak spot for Catra. Bonus points for scenes with Catra as a child with her. Would be interesting to write an AU where Shadow Weaver didn't hate Catra and love Adora, instead loving them both and raising them to have a real rivalry to out-do the other, simply knowing she'd get credit for whichever one came out on top at the end of it (whilst knowing she had the second as a back-up if anything went wrong).
  • Glimmer and Catra striking a friendship following the rescue at the end of season 5- complicated feelings about their now-gone mother figures, constant bickering. (I'd also be open to shipping with some chemistry here).
  • Adora (oh man where to start there are so many AU potentials just hit me up and we can deep dive into these two I love them very much).
  • Scorpia- AU where they stay int he Crimson Waste and live as two happy bandits who move on in life.
  • Hordak- Some nice parallels with low self-worth and lashing out these two share. I could see an interesting power struggle between them coming up in a plot.
  • General angst. I love writing that sweet sweet pain.
  • Naturally, fluff too.

I am OC & Crossover friendly. I am not exclusive with anyone, please feel free to reach out even if somebody who already writes your character of choice has responded. I'll write with pretty much anyone and any character so long as we can make it make sense and I like your style.
I am open to writing on Discord & Tumblr as well as on here.
I'm relaxed about reply time, I work a busy job so my activity fluctuates.
I'm also open to short-hand RP and dialogue-only threads, but usually only with partners I've written with for a bit of time.
Hey! I know this is late and I'm new to this forum, but I literally just binged season 5 (late on that too) and have been searching for some good she-ra roleplay. I am open to writing quite a few of the listed characters (mainly adora or scorpia) and would definitely love to chat if you're still searching. Feel free to ping me on discord for a faster response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back