• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [ON A HIATUS] Shaw’s looking for long term RPs (platonic preferred)

Shawdios

It’s pronounced SHAWDIOS!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
minecraft-bee.gif

"Boys will be bugs right?"

• Ello there! I’m Shawn and I’ve been roleplaying for about 7 years.

My passions are the RPers trinity: drawing, reading, and writing. My character face claims will, most often than not, be drawn by myself, so if you don’t like cartoonish/anime style face claims I might not be the person for you. (For an example of my art, look to my art dump threads or PFP)

I’m aroace, so keep that in mind when asking for romance. I’m not bothered by it, but I just generally don’t have any personal experience/interest in it.

i‘ve got ADHD and Depression, so my ability/motivation for roleplaying is kinda at those two’s mercy.

If you want to see some of my solo writing I do with my Angeltown Ocs.

My art:
If you’re curious about the worldbuilding I’ve worked on for so long and it’s characters, why not ask them yourself?

Last edited:
Bump! Looking to take on a second Rp now that my workload is lesser.

(World building section of thread is outdated, apologies)

Craving STC or TGA (not any romance though)

all plots can be adjusted! I’m not a stickler on the details, they are just there to catch interest as a concept

Hi, Angletown sounds like something that would really interest me. I am hoping it can involve fantasy role-playing. And if you like me putting in my creativity I would be enthusiastic for this.

Hi, Angletown sounds like something that would really interest me. I am hoping it can involve fantasy role-playing. And if you like me putting in my creativity I would be enthusiastic for this.
Oh yes of course! its intended as a modern fantasy sandbox world to fill with various worldbuilding through our characters, PM me with any ideas of yours or mine you'd like to try with it! along with any questions about the worldbuilding (my interest thread is only the surface details i could compile off the top of my head)

f in the chat for big [broken heart] but HAII HAII HAIII. HAIIIIIIIIIIIIII HAI. you seem so so cool and swag and so do yr ocs and worlds and HGEAHGFEAGDIOIUGH!JO_)(UGFVBNADKEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HGVBEFJADIO)W(HGBFJKAOEPDWSHBNKFLPEAODIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grabbing u and throwing u into the sky rn. i am so into All of this and just. AUGAHGH!!!!!! u seem so swag. Hi.

f in the chat for big [broken heart] but HAII HAII HAIII. HAIIIIIIIIIIIIII HAI. you seem so so cool and swag and so do yr ocs and worlds and HGEAHGFEAGDIOIUGH!JO_)(UGFVBNADKEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HGVBEFJADIO)W(HGBFJKAOEPDWSHBNKFLPEAODIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grabbing u and throwing u into the sky rn. i am so into All of this and just. AUGAHGH!!!!!! u seem so swag. Hi.
Aw thank you! (and yes, the poor man needs some therapy) shoot me a pm with any ideas you have or are interesting in trying! along with a little introduction on what your RP prefrences are!

Oh yes of course! its intended as a modern fantasy sandbox world to fill with various worldbuilding through our characters, PM me with any ideas of yours or mine you'd like to try with it! along with any questions about the worldbuilding (my interest thread is only the surface details i could compile off the top of my head)
I think there could be items acquired by someone giving their side an overwhelming advantage over the other side, which could be used as complication to deal with in role-playing for this. Does that sound like it could be good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back