• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Shattered (Sci-Fi/Time-Travelling/Aliens)

Lullaby

Wishful Dreamer
Hi! I’m new to questing RPs, but I’ve always liked reading Choose Your Own Adventure books so here’s my attempt at one. I wanted to explore this idea for a while. The premise of the quest would be to collect shards of memory through space and time. In expanded form:

You’d be playing an extraterrestrial life form sent on Earth billions of years ago to collect data on its inhabitants. Your physical appearance morphs to camouflage into the surroundings for your own security (not to be detected as a threat) and to collect unbiased observations without restrictions. Throughout the years, you’ve watched, what they now call themselves, “humans” evolve from their primate origins. In this way, you’ve lived many lives and met many historical figures (at least from the current generation’s perspective). You recently just filled your data bank and are preparing to go home, but it explodes. It’s easy enough to re-create and put back together. The only problem is that the shards embed themselves in the time that they were taken. So now, you have to travel back in time to collect what you’re missing.

If anyone would be interested in this, let me know. Thanks! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back