• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shattered GLASS [A Modern Superhuman Story] (Always Open)

GLASS Warehouse 17
Lieutenant Manuel Clarke, X-Rank

As soon as she was pinned, the girl began frothing, twisting and kicking. Headbutts, strikes to the groins and legs. Again, nothing his body armor couldn't take, though is still stung some. With a grunt, Manuel pulled himself up and Cinder with him, turning her around and getting her into a proper police hold. Considering the difference in strength and training, this was hardly any trouble for him. "Search her." His open command was, and a couple of GLASS operatives made sure to make it over, frisk the girl and remove any weaponry and explosives that they found, ensuring that this incident would not repeat itself.

"...Hostiles neutralized." The lieutenant finally breathed out, to the feeling of a ton lifting from his shoulders as he did. "Prepare the convoy for transport of two powered criminals and get the wounded back to base ASAP. We will conduct one last search, then move back to base."

FireMaiden FireMaiden CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse WhipDing WhipDing Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

"The Swarm" - Hale National Bank

The attack didn't go quite as planned - the girl turned out to have responded far more logically than he'd expected. Only a few squits managed to make it into her mouth before she clenched it shut, a couple even being crunched between her teeth as she did so. Those that did make it through simply plunged down her throat as they'd been instructed, but the lack of numbers meant that they would, at most, just give her a slight cough.

But it was the next reaction that was the most devastating. Her fist slammed into the ground, rendering the human-looking forms of the squits directly underneath totally unrecognisable - instead, they were just reduced to a single gooey red mess. The resulting explosion was enough to kill almost all of them on the ground, as well as the ones which had started scaling her legs. However, a couple of thousand managed to survive, shielded by the now-splattered bodies of the others.

This also, unfortunately, removed them from the influence of the Swarm. Now realizing the danger they were in, the survivors began to run off towards the entrance of the bank, their little legs taking them as fast as they could... althou this was, naturally, not very fast. The squits on the girl's face were subject to the same terror, the blindfold beginning to crumble even before she began attacking her own face.

Many of these were initially splatted against her hands, and many more were roasted alive by the fire and smoke she inflicted on her own head. This turned out to be enough to eradicate the vast majority of them, with only a couple surviving by taking shelter deep inside her hair, and being smart enough to stay put, keeping as still as possible so as not to draw her attention.

...This wasn't exactly how he hoped it'd work out, but it was still salvageable. He'd managed to keep her explosive self away from where it was important, after all. The other half had made its way to the safety deposit boxes, and managed to locate what he was looking for. He pulled out a large electric motor, millions of tiny bodies carrying it out. It wasn't expensive, or even very rare - but it was exactly what it needed right now. He crawled back into the vents, the squits using their arms and legs to form a makeshift ladder out, and started to make his way out of the building.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Annabel "warhead" Harley

Once they were off Annabel growled. "grrrrrr what the fuck!" she yelled in anger about all the bugs that had poured onto her. growling again she quickly made her way to the exit. Pulling out a phone and dialing a special untraceable number. "Hey its me. I want my cut at the drop point tomorrow. 8:30 got it." She said before hanging up and leaving to go to Her little hide away which as actually a nice house, not owned by her of course but instead a wonderful couple that had taken her in and were her "parents". They were completely in the dark on who Annabel truly was and prefered to keep it that way because shed grown to like them very much. She enjoyed being a school student by day and a super villan by night but she figured she'd be done with the school girl life by the end of the year and then run away so she could do nothing but kill torture and steal. until then though she was happy having friends her age that were normal. It didnt take long to get away from the bank and to the spot were she hid her school stuff. heading into an alley way she walked up to an old rash bin and pushed it aside to reveal a nice box sitting there. Opening it up she pulled out her school uniform as well as her back pack
images

smiling she quickly changed into it and put her original outfit in her back pack before she started to walk home in the empty city. It took about fifteen minuets to get home but once she did she went inside. Pulling off her shoes at the door she called to her family. "Maaaa im home!" in which got a response with. "hi sweetheart! did you have fun with your friends tonight?" in which Annabel responded with. "Yes mama thank you for letting me go out. Goodnight!" And with that she went upstairs to her room to sleep

Alexander Rooker
The Underworld

He went out of the pod, fully recovered with some scars of course. He puts on a tight fitting black bodysuit and sits in front of a huge monitor. "Good evening sir. I have prepared some coffee while you were in your pod. Body health is currently at 95%." The AI said from his computer. He has done a good job making an AI to the point where it is life-like, like a personal companion. "Ah, thanks. Please run face scans on the girl I fought today.... Since she's young, I can safely assume she's still in school" He said. The advantage of being a billionaire and running a multi-billion dollar company is that you can buy things of course. He bought a few hospitals, schools, companies and such. It not only increased his interest rate, it also allowed him to gain resources and information easily. "I think.... Run facial scan on her and compare data to all known school students in the past 1 year" He said. "Processing... Estimated time: 1 hour"

(Open)​

Alexis Morton "Pura" - GLASS Warehouse 17

Alexis rested under Delilah's support for a few moments, just long enough for her legs to gain back their strength, and for her vision to pull back into focus. Now back in real world, she was able to fully process what was going on front of her.

Manuel had successfully pinned down Cinder, and a small explosion had appeared several feet above them. It looked like the battle was all but over... at least for today. Still, it didn't hurt to be safe - if anything went wrong, she didn't doubt they'd have another rage-induced slaughter on their hands.

"Go... go help the Lieutenant," she said to Delilah, pulling herself away from her. "I'll be... fine. Don't let her get free again..."

And with that, she began to stumble off back towards the vehicles they'd arrived in, moving slowly to conserve her energy.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Deucalion Deucalion Doctor Nope Doctor Nope CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Renae Hopson - ARK Hideaway, Locations Unknown

She sat there in confusion for a moment, before the link to Cinder was momentarily re-established. She didn't get much that was very reassuring - feelings of anger, of stubborn defiance, and finally the strong intention to pull the pin from a grenade. And then... nothing.

"Oh, shit..."

Cinder had hardly been the most profitable member of the organisation, being more likely to destroy things than worry about selling them. But she'd certainly given them a reputation, a fair warning about what they were really capable of if they didn't get their way. Without her... well, she'd have to find some psychopath to fill the role of destructive maniac.

She switched off the machine, and unplugged herself. She was going to some time to think about all this. Some time alone.

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Squit No. 19272809192 "Jeremiah" - Annabel's House

He hung on tight for the rest of the journey, still using the girl's hair as a shelter to keep out of sight. The others were long gone now - most had died in the initial purge, and the rest had fallen off while she'd been travelling. He was the only one left. And it wasn't exactly out of choice.

Both of his legs had been singed off earlier, leaving two little stumps behind. The rest of his body had become tangled up in the hair when he'd dug into it for cover, and now he couldn't get free. At least... not on his own.

Once she'd gotten inside, the action of walking up the stairs was enough to dislodge him somewhat, the grasp of the hairs getting looser and looser. He began to squirm, taking what could have been his only opportunity to get free. And he did, eventually - but it wasn't at a great time.

He fell out of her hair, bounced off her shoulder, and landed on her bed. He was pretty close to the edge - using his arms, he frantically dragged himself along, trying to get out of sight as quickly as possible, not even looking up at the girl to see if she'd seen it or not. As such, he slipped off the edge of the bed, landing with a very tiny thud on the floor.

He looked up towards the door, the way to freedom. But... it was a long journey for a squit, especially with both of his legs missing and how thick the carpet fibres were - it could potentially take hours just to leave the room. But, with little other option, he began dragging himself along in that direction.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

GLASS Warehouse 17
While Manuel was tackling Cinder, Ecto was still struggling to keep the grenade's explosion contained. The task was so physically draining that he had even been forced onto his knees while keeping a hand aimed at the suspended explosion. He looked up and saw that Manuel had successfully detained Cinder. Finally. With a grunt, he sent the grenade even higher before allowing it to explode fully. It was by far the most stamina-draining thing he had ever done telekinetically, even more so than the vacuum trick he had pulled earlier inside the warehouse.

He got up to his feet, still heavily exhausted. The sugar crash from the red bull wasn't helping either. "Red Bull, why have you forsaken me..?" he mumbled to himself. He just wanted to go home now.
Deucalion Deucalion WhipDing WhipDing CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse FireMaiden FireMaiden

WAREHOUSE 17
Delilah Harolds
Glancing at Alexis, she nodded. She had lost more blood now, but made her way over to Manuel. "That...that was the stupidest thing I've ever seen anybody do," She said. She looked little pale, and weak even, it was odd for her. "You could have died, in a very cool way, but it would have still been dying. You are a dumbass I swear." She ran a hand through her hair, before she spoke again. "I believe the people who made it through that slaughter have suffered no permanent injuries besides mental trama. The other man is in our captivity, waiting to be transported to wherever we keep them." WhipDing WhipDing Deucalion Deucalion

GLASS Warehouse 17
Lieutenant Manuel Clarke, X-Rank

At this point, Manuel had began tugging Cinder along towards the transport convoy, making damned sure to keep his grip on her the entire way. Sure, he cuffed her, but if something went wrong smoke could easily pass through a pair of handcuffs. She was to be kept nullified until they made it back to HQ.

When Delilah then got on his case, he only took a deep breath and shook his head. Certainly, he had taken a risk, but... That's what soldiers do. It was him or the rest of the squad, and he had already failed enough of them today. Of course, that is not how he expressed it. "...I made a decision based on the information available." He finally concluded. "I did not know that Cinder carried explosives when I charged in and when I did, my options were either to take the risk or agree to her demands. The latter would lead to a violent criminal with murderous intent being loose on the street and..." He paused for a second.

"I joined GLASS to face these situations so that innocent civilians do not have to." With that, he turned to the remaining soldiers and the convoy. "...That said, I did not mean to worry you." He added, continuing towards the transport, sitting down inside one of the vans with Cinder's arm in an iron grip. It was going to be a long drive home. "Heading back to HQ, soldiers. Move out."

FireMaiden FireMaiden CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Doctor Nope Doctor Nope WhipDing WhipDing

GLASS Warehouse 17
Ecto groggily entered the transport. All he really wanted to do right now was sleep, as everything was starting to ache now.

"So...how exactly are we going to hold her?" he asked. "Do we have power-neutralizing technology or something?"

He was still relatively new to GLASS, and had also never been involved in the capture of a powered criminal, so he knew nothing about this process.

Deucalion Deucalion FireMaiden FireMaiden CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse WhipDing WhipDing

WAREHOUSE 17 - GLASS CONVOY
Delilah Harolds
"I know. And it paid off, just...just be more careful," She said softly. Delilah wouldn't admit it outright, but she didn't exactly hate Manuel, and did trust him more than many if the others. And while sh-Delilah was torn away from her thoughts by a sudden wave if pain. She winced, her hand finding her way to her wounded side. The woman had to quickly hide that as Ecto asked about where they would keep them. "We have specialized cells for people with powers. I'm not entirely what one we'll use for Cinder though." Deucalion Deucalion Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Aneta Wójcik
GLASS HQ

All this excitement, and here Aneta was, stuck in the office. Filing papers. This was not at all what she wanted when she volunteered to join GLASS. Throwing yet another pile of paperwork atop her desk, she sighed and decided that now was the time to take a break.

Once in the break room right outside her collection of cubicles, Aneta practically fell into the blood-colored love seat placed in the rear corner of the room.

A few other GLASS members sat at the table across the room, their hushed conversation still within ear shot. Funnily enough they were both speaking Spanish, a language that she understood perfectly.

Her ears perked up at the mention of prisoners being taken back to the HQ. The thought excited her, chilled her to the bones even. She loved messing with people, and “interviewing” prisoners would be the perfect excuse to hold nothing back. Oh how she couldn’t wait to intercept them, maybe convince their caretakers that she could be of some use to them.

Until then, she’d enjoy the rest of her break and then get back to the mind numbing paperwork.

Last edited:
Alexander Rooker
The Underworld

By the time one hour has passed, Alex has already dozed off to dreamland when suddenly the computer made a huge beep to wake him up "Sir, I have compiled all the data providable from the fight you had earlier and all known students from the past year. Her name is Annabel Harley, also known as "Warhead". She is a superhuman who has conducted over 20 known crimes both minor and major. She attends a school in which she is known to have normal friends. She is registered to have a family as well and there are no signs of domestic abuse either from or too her. So far any policeman, vigilante or people working for the law who has seen her face has never lived to tell the tale and every cctv footage is destroyed by her. Wether this is done intentionally or unintentionally to cover her tracks is unknown. Data from the scan shows that she is currently 19, 5"8, 138 lbs and is presumably to have blood type O-. No connections have been spotted from either G.L.A.S.S or A.R.K. End of analysis." the A.I said as Alex sipped on a cup of coffee which is already cold at this point. "Alright thanks, any reminders?" He asked "You are scheduled in an hour to attend Mr.Chang's party" The AI responded "Ready the limo and pack the CRC Suit". He went out with a suit and surely a limo was waiting for him. A holographic image of a chaffeur was put too fool people outside but his AI was driving the limo. On the seat beside him is a silver briefcase which holds the CRC suit, the Combat Ready Compact suit which is meant to be a portable suit which can be used in a hurry. It has minimalistic protection and smaller array of gadgetry but a still powerful scanner and a huge reduction in weight.

(Open)​

Addie Bishop
Glass HQ
The sound of keyboard clicks filled the hallway as Addie was fast walking towards the break room, she needed coffee and fast. Addie found herself running late as usual and had to bring her laptop to help her catch up on her current workload she sat her laptop down next to the coffee maker ignoring everyone else in the break room and poured herself a cup with one hand while still typing with the other. Then she picked up her laptop and cup of coffee and started heading for her favorite chair in the rear corner of the room not knowing someone was already there she plopped down in the person lap. Immediately she realized her mistake and turned her head to look who she was sitting on "...I did not realize...this seat was taken..." the words were that of someone who walked into the wrong classroom she was confused and realized her mistake but was too afraid to move so Addie awkwardly sat on this stranger's lap for the time being.

Matryoshka Gal. Matryoshka Gal.

Ella 'Cinder' Ashton​

Warehouse 17 -> GLASS Convoy​

"Let go of me you fucking pathetic scums!" She roared as she was hauled off by that power negating agent to be cuffed and placed in a convoy to be brought back to their HQ. "You fucking cheaters! You all don't stand a chance against me if you didn't hae those fucking power negating assholes!" She continued tl scream as she was placed in a vehicle, restrained and still powerless.

Shit! This had been going so well! And it have stayed that way hadn't it been for these assholes! They just had to go and ruin her day! "Fuck you bitches, when I get out of here I'll kill all of you and your family and all of your relatives all the way to your grandmother's illegitimate daughter's disowned son's dead daughter's dog." She said as she threatened them.

"I'll pluck every single bone of your body while keeping you alive to feel every single one leave you. I'll flay your skin off your body then nail it back on your flesh. I will fucking make you eat every fucking piece of your fucking body until all that remains is a fucking head and your fucking digestive system!!!!" She screamed as she started to go back to kicking and slamming her body on her captors.

"And don't you even fucking think of removing my mask or I swear to god I will bite my fucking tongue off and laugh as I spit it back at your fucking faces YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES LET ME GO!!!" She said as she continued to struggle. The worst thing tat could happen is for them to learn of her identity, because even if she manages to escape, they will no doubt be keeping an eye on her until she dies.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Deucalion Deucalion Doctor Nope Doctor Nope WhipDing WhipDing

GLASS CONVOY
Delilah Harolds
"Cinder for the love of god, shut the hell up!" Delilah shouted after a near 10 minutes enduring her squawking. "Nobody fucking cares about the psychotic bitching of a child, so please just do use that small thing. You've already given up enough head aches today," She added, leaning back in her seat a bit. She was still covering her wounded side, and while that hurt, Cinder was more annoying than slowly bleeding out. If they could get back to HQ she could get Isaac to drive her home, where she could patch herself up. With her skin being so tough, the medical suppiles they had wasn't gonna cut it. She had a set of needles she could use in order to close the wound herself. This was gonna be a fun ride. Deucalion Deucalion Doctor Nope Doctor Nope WhipDing WhipDing CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Aneta Wójcik
G.L.A.S.S. HQ

To say the least, Aneta was a little annoyed when someone sat on her. Did people not know how to use their eyes anymore? Not to mention that the person didn’t even try to get off her.

“Didn’t realize?” she barked, looking up at her newfound seat mate. “Why don’t y- “

It finally struck Aneta that the person was a girl, only a few years younger than her by the look of it.

A kinda cute girl, she thought, partially against her will and partially not. Her eyes admired the girls short, pink hair, taking note of her wildly green eyes. She shook the thoughts away from her and quickly gestured for the girl to get up. Cute or not, Aneta liked her personal space.

Listen, as much as I, like, enjoy your forwardness, I’m gonna need dinner first before you decide to make a move like that” A flirtatious, yet mocking, tone accompanied her words.

Sheesh, people.

Last edited:
Addie Bishop
G.L.A.S.S. HQ
Addie was thrown off at first and quickly got out of her lap truth be told she didn't mind sitting in her lap she was a good looker. Addie let out a smile when the girl brought up dinner in a mocking tone "Okay how about tonight? Any favorite restaurants of yours?" Addie challenged the girl further on with a flirtatious tone. Worse case scenario she would tell Addie no and that would be the end of it maybe they could be friends but secretly Addie hoped she would agree it has been a while since Addie was out on a date and she normally wouldn't be this forward but some could say that Addie literally fell into the girls lap. In any case, Addie smiled at the girl in a sincere attempt to be friends.

Aneta Wójcik
G.L.A.S.S HQ

Aneta blinked when the hyperactive girl popped the question. She hadn’t expected the other girl to take her seriously. Aneta wasn’t sure how to respond.

On the one hand, Aneta hadn’t gone out with anyone, boy or girl, in quite a while. She craved the attention. Not to mention that this girl simply smelled of superhuman, which would make her a good ally to have. Whether that included romance, other things, or just friendship, well that didn’t necessarily matter.

But on the flip side Aneta was wary of becoming involved with a co-worker, regardless of whether they were a C-class or not.

No, especially because she’s C-class. There’s no telling whether the girl would be alive next week.

But life wasn’t lived on a lack of decision making.

As soon as our shift ends then, and I’m, like, a super huge fan of this one Chinese place on the corner of 9th and Sierra.” She smiled at the girl, hoping it seemed genuine. She wasn’t terribly interested, aside from the girls rather amazing figure, but perhaps that would change in time.

Oh, I’m Aneta Wójcik, by the way.”

Last edited:
Addie Bishop
G.L.A.S.S. HQ
Addie had a smile growing on her face when Aneta mentioned a restaurant "Okay, it's a date" Addie said slowly backing up towards the door realizing she was still running late her foot hit the corner of a table and she stumbled a little bit, her face lit up red as she quickly turned around facing Aneta trying to make a cool gesture she touched her glasses then saluted towards Aneta clicking her tongue "I'm Addie by the way Addie Bishop, my friends call me Bli-" Addie tripped on her own feet again stumbling outside the door into the hallway and she leaned against the wall outside the view of Aneta. Addie's face was pink as could be she was really embarrassed by what happened but sighed leaning her head against the wall she had a date.

Aneta Wójcik
G.L.A.S.S HQ
Aneta covered her mouth with a hand to stifle the chuckle escaping her lips as Addie showed off just how clumsy she was. It was cute in a weird sort of way.

Addie Bishop, she thought. The name seemed familiar. Smiling at the goofiness, she waved bye at Addie, only to keep chuckling when the girl practically flew out of the room.

Quite the character. What had she been trying to say? Blee? Blee, blee, blee…

Oh, Blink! She’s the teleporter! Having heard of her around the office, Aneta knew she’d struck gold. Even if the date turned out to be a complete bust, she’d potentially have access to a very useful person.

Her new “super” social network had just begun to take shape. Gathering herself up, she waltzed out the door, waved and grinned at the still recovering Addie, and moved back up the hallway to her cubicle.

Hoping to entice even more interest on the C-Class’s part, she exaggerated the sway of her hips. She didn’t know if the girl really cared about physique but anything to help secure her new contact on positive note was useful.

Addie Bishop
G.L.A.S.S. HQ
Addie was trying to calm down her blush when Aneta came out of the break room, quickly Addie propped herself on her side trying to mimic a cool person lean against the wall. Addie was too embarrassed to say anything as Aneta walked down the office Addies eyes moved down to Aneta's hips and Addie droned off for a second as she didn't know what to say she just let her mouth hang open before quickly realizing she was staring at Aneta's hips her face was even redder than before as she lightly smacked herself trying to pull herself together she sat next to the break room for a couple of seconds on the floor then looked down the hallway concentrating hard to try and teleport, when she was flustered like this it makes teleporting harder but after what happened in the breakroom Addie didn't want to risk walking past Aneta's desk in the blink of an eye she was at the end of the hallway next to her cubicle and she walked into it sitting in her chair leaning back smiling with her eyes closed, she had a date.

Addie Bishop
G.L.A.S.S.
Addie was sitting in her chair for a couple of minutes now still embarrassed about what happened in the break room thinking over what had happened and decided to go talk to Aneta and clear things up. Addie was normally not that clumsy and wanted to apologize to Aneta it would also secretly give Addie a reason to see her again. Immediately Addie's mind went back to when Aneta was in the hallway walking back to her cubicle and Addie looked down at her hips. Addie let her mind wander for a second before standing up and walking down the hallway to Aneta's cubicle and leaned in the doorway doing a 'cool guy' lean "So uh...about earlier when I made an exit..." Addie said trying to make it sound like she calmly walked out of the room but in reality, she stumbled all over the place like a bull in a china shop.

Aneta Wójcik
G.L.A.S.S. HQ

Aneta jumped from Addie’s sudden intrusion into her work, and looked up from her computer monitor. She was surprised that Addie came so calmly, given how exciting her exit was. She smiled as the girl tried to underplay just how much of a mess she left behind.

“Right, your exit” She winked, trying her best to tease the teleporter. She needed to choose her next words carefully, obviously the girl’s interest in her was there. Why else would she approach Aneta at her own cubicle? Securing this girl as an ally would a be breeze, so long as Aneta played along the right way.

“Y’know, between me and you” She whispered, leaning in a bit closer to Addie. “I think that was a bit adorable” She chuckled a little at the memory. Truthfully, she did find it funny and, in a strange way, attractive. But she had more important questions to ask while the girl was here.

“Hey. I have a question.” She paused for dramatic effect, assuming that Addie was a naturally curious kind of person. “You’re a teleporter or jumper, right?”

Last edited:
Addie Bishop
G.L.A.S.S.
Addie smiled a little bit when Aneta jumped truth be told she didn't mean to scare Aneta but things happen and by Aneta's next statement it seemed to be fine. Addie moved more into the cubicle leaning against it still closer to Aneta as she playfully teased Addie about her exit earlier, Aneta leaned in closer to her which caught Addies attention causing her to lean in as well until they were a couple inches apart when Aneta said she thought her clumsy exit was adorable Addie smiled blushing a little bit trying to play it off. So far things were going great between the two, at least that is what Addie assumed as Aneta asked another question wanting to know if Addie was a teleporter Addie smiled then concentrated for a second before disappearing from one side of the cubicle to the other Addie was now behind Aneta smiling while still trying to be cool she carefully turned Aneta's chair around now facing her Addie had both hands on the arm rest of the chair "That answer your question?" Addie always loved to teleport and to use it in her daily life but she was still inexperienced in the actual act of teleporting.

Aneta Wójcik
G.L.A.S.S. HQ

Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen

Aneta couldn’t help but jump out of her seat when Addie turned it around. A bit of squeal escaped past her lips. She definitely was not expecting that. Breathing slowly to recover, her face quickly grew into that of a little girl who’d just received a new teddy bear.

Oh my god that was, like, super amazing!” She almost screamed, before realizing where she was. Her voice became a bit more hushed. “I wish my power were as cool as yours”.

Even though her ability was incredibly useful at times, it didn’t near the coolness factor as being able to teleport wherever she wanted. A small part of her began to admire Addie for that.

Of course, her main concern was still how Addie could be used for her own gain, but right now Aneta was enjoying all of the excitement. Something which clearly showed in her expression.

Addie Bishop
G.L.A.S.S. HQ
Addie smiled and laughed when Aneta squealed and part of her hair climbed down to her face so she parted it back behind her ear before being hit with compliments from Aneta that was when a question was raised that Addie had not thought of until now. Addie stood up straight on her tippy toes barely being able to look over the cubicle walls then went back to leaning on the arms of the office chair Aneta was in "So, what is your power?" Addie asked interested in the subject, after all, she knew what Addie's power was but Addie didn't know hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back