• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shattered Fates: Renewal - A Dark Fantasy Boss Battling Epic

Such pressure to perform now...

I’m at work, so don’t expect anything done until tonight. The OOC will probably be established. Maybe even the IC if I can get a decent scene in my head.

I’m at work, so don’t expect anything done until tonight. The OOC will probably be established. Maybe even the IC if I can get a decent scene in my head.
No, don't you worry! You're amazing enough to make a pile of turd sound awesome!
Take your time and don't push yourself! =)

Great things are worth waiting for and I get a feeling this Rp is gonna be great. Take all the time you need. There's no stopping this hype train!

As promised, the OOC is up now;

Fantasy - Shattered Fates: Renewal - A Dark Fantasy Boss Battling Epic // OOC

kasigi kasigi Siren77 Siren77 Juju Juju The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye VioletShadow VioletShadow SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Salsacookies Salsacookies Elm Elm

I think I got everyone...? Well, in any case, knowing how roleplays go, I'll keep the cast open for everyone. Even if we are well beyond the ideal range of 4-6 at this point. Most likely, those who are not very invested will drop out within a few posts. Or not even post at all. Whatever comes first. With how the introduction of this roleplay is set up, random drop outs during the story is perfectly fine and easily mediated.

The question now is whether I should start this revival similarly as the old one, or if I want to come up with something entirely different...

kasigi kasigi Siren77 Siren77 Juju Juju The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye VioletShadow VioletShadow SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Salsacookies Salsacookies Elm Elm

I think I got everyone...? Well, in any case, knowing how roleplays go, I'll keep the cast open for everyone. Even if we are well beyond the ideal range of 4-6 at this point. Most likely, those who are not very invested will drop out within a few posts. Or not even post at all. Whatever comes first. With how the introduction of this roleplay is set up, random drop outs during the story is perfectly fine and easily mediated.

The question now is whether I should start this revival similarly as the old one, or if I want to come up with something entirely different...
What about me Senpai ;-;

It’s your call! I think I speak for all of the return players that we don’t mind either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back