• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shattered Fates: Renewal - A Dark Fantasy Boss Battling Epic

Such banter already, it fills my heart with such warmness! Welcome all new and old faces! :^D

It will be difficult to accept everyone who is interested however. I will have to figure out a way to sort out those who are the most viable and those not. If I see there are a large number of people who seem very enthused by this RP, past a point, I might just raise the cast limit. I will just have to tink a few things.

Such banter already, it fills my heart with such warmness! Welcome all new and old faces! :^D

It will be difficult to accept everyone who is interested however. I will have to figure out a way to sort out those who are the most viable and those not. If I see there are a large number of people who seem very enthused by this RP, past a point, I might just raise the cast limit. I will just have to tink a few things.
I am VERY ENTHUSTED AND VIABLE

So people who need to git gud?

Well, if it comes to where you have to decide who to not take in your RP, I can go ahead and bow out. I haven’t built up any sort of friendship with anyone here, and I just popped up recently, so it’s okay. I’d rather not divide up people here who’ve been RPing for awhile, and I’ve been checking out other RPs too, ones that can easily take me in. All in all, I’m good to leave if need be.

Well, if it comes to where you have to decide who to not take in your RP, I can go ahead and bow out. I haven’t built up any sort of friendship with anyone here, and I just popped up recently, so it’s okay. I’d rather not divide up people here who’ve been RPing for awhile, and I’ve been checking out other RPs too, ones that can easily take me in. All in all, I’m good to leave if need be.

Don’t worry about it for now, but I’m glad you are prepared for the worst. It makes me sad to ever thrn anyone away, but that is simply an act of misfortune I must enact to ensure the quality of this roleplay. I hope it does not come that way.

Sniffle, cry.
No it's ok. It's literally been years. We were in a Super School Rp together forever ago. You were a wolf person.
Oh holy shit, that was forever ago! Man, it sucks that rp died, it was great fun. Although I do wish I didn’t make a character as fucking edgy as I did.

Good to see you again though!

Oh holy shit, that was forever ago! Man, it sucks that rp died, it was great fun. Although I do wish I didn’t make a character as fucking edgy as I did.

Good to see you again though!
Lol I know. It's been 3 years. It really did suck. I've been working on making my own referencing the Unordinary webtoon, but it's nowhere from being ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back