• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates: Renewal - A Dark Fantasy Boss Battling Epic // OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I am back. I read through everything. You peeps posted so much! I'm so shocked. Not that I'm complaining... :^D

As expected, it was all so lovely. Unfortunately, that leaves me no time this morning to formulate a reply. I will try to get one up by tonight. See you all then.

Oof I kept getting distracted and I can't really find a good picture for Nia.🤔Her frailness is more exaggerated and she looks like bone and skin.

[Wow how did this get so long...]
Its been crying for so long that moss has grown in and around its eyes, curving around its face and into its unkempt hair. A thick, black ichor oozes from its blind eyes, staining the body and what is left of its tattered dress. Moss/mould clings to its lower legs+arms and lichen drapes from its broken horns. There is a strong scent of rotting leaves.

It clutches a jagged bone, like some sort of dagger. This is encrusted with blood, and the cause being the creature's chest. Made by clumsy cuts, there is a gruesome hollow filled with more of the strange black substance and moss. It looks distinctively self-inflicted. Small, faintly glowing insects seem to be drawn to this festered wound, feasting off of the clotted blood and making a home in the cavity. They trail after the creature, giving the illusion that it is almost glowing.

It'll wander around aimlessly, whimpering and muttering to itself until it spots the Souls. It follows after them, not too close and not too far. It seems to like moving when they look away and will try to hide if they look too long, though it is unknown how it judges this since it has no eyes. This will continue until they either take a rest at some point, one of them is separated from the rest, or someone tries to approach it.

Regardless, will start shivering uncontrollably and start talking to the Souls by names that don't belong to them like "Vystari, Irosane, or Kietlav". You can try to pretend to be them, which will draw the conversation out long enough to perhaps get more details, or you can tell the truth. Regardless, it ends the same.

The more it talks the more violent it shakes. It will eventually start sobbing uncontrollably and the ichor begins to pool beneath it. "I'll save you." it will begin to sputter, among other gibberish. It will attack so suddenly that the souls must be quick, lest they have a dagger in their throat. When it gets hurt it will start laughing, assuring the Souls that they will be okay. It seems to think it is saving them and asks why they are resisting. As the fight draws on, it seems to look more and more like a twisted beast, much like a wendigo. Its not tanky, but its really fast and always targets the weakest. However, you can lure it into its own ichor to trip/slow it, or distract it by talking about the 'lost names' it mentioned.

Name... Heartless Grief? 🤷‍♀️

The Brielle would love to contribute to the discussion, but it has only seen a rough walkthrough of the second game. It thinks it doesn't know to draw proper comparisons.

I'm so sorry I realized I forgot to tell you all that I'm cleaning out my dead cousin's house this weekend and won't be posting.

I'll be back on Monday maybe earlier 😅

Sorry totally slipped my mind.

No worries, I've been hella busy too! >w< my week has be heck.

Don't worry about it. Family and life always comes first. I will always make exceptions to those who go through the effort of making up for lost time if there is any posting urgency.

DWYNN SO FRICKING PRECIOUS WHEN HE
hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back