• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates: Renewal - A Dark Fantasy Boss Battling Epic // OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh no. I did not anticipate the strain within Subject Juju to go rampant and self-mutate after the isolation treatment. If it continues on this path, my mathematical trajectory of its dimensional rupture will be on the level of Transphysical Metarealities. And that means we won't have anymore french toast. And I really can't have that.

If it is as dire as you say it is, then perhaps we must take drastic measures in order to eliminate the noodle virus before it reaches that state. Authorizing; Code Six.

Contain Subject Juju. And submit her to outdated meme compilations until the noodle in her brain cannot bear the existential stress and cringe anymore and implodes upon itself. We might lose Subject Juju in the aftermath. But if it is for my french toast. Then, the loss will be worth it.

I've been doing a lot of thinking about this roleplay, lately. And I've come to the conclusion that I am not sufficiently motivated to continued hosting it. Not that I do not like it anymore. I wouldn't say that. I love it, and all the characters you have blessed me here with, still. But I am not as motivated as I was when I revived this project almost... geez, half a year ago. Maybe even more? I can't really remember at this point. Either way, it really has been a long time. And I have begun to see the effects of time causing everyone else to lose motivation as well. The fever that was once here has faded somewhat, myself included. Being a GM is quite the burden. There is a lot of management that goes on with it, that not many you will see. I have a whole notebook of ideas, concepts, of locals, dilemmas, themes, much of which, has been altered in an attempt to fit with your characters as they unfold. I take pride in undertaking such a grand task. But these days, I have lost the time and energy to do so. I can no longer pour everything I have into this project anymore. Not because of a lack of love. But because I lack... well, everything else.

I do not want to half-heartedly do anything. That goes against my philosophy that my players deserve the best. And these days, I can't really find the time or dedication I once had for this project.
I feel if I just continue on like this, it will lose it's meaning. That defeats the whole theme, of this roleplay, and all roleplays out there.

That said, I don't want it to die completely. At this point, this world belongs to you as much as it does to me. I somehow shaped my life, and maybe it did yours as well. It would be a shame to see all of your work disappear. What I want to propose is that we put everything thus far, on stasis. It will wait here, for the time when everyone is ready to go and continue on their journey again. Or maybe not... I can't tell what the future holds.

But it will still be here. Thank you for being here with me. And one day, maybe we will be together again.

Last edited:
Awwwh... you should know that you were really inspiring as a GM. Your style is unique and i could clearly see the dedication you put into each post :o i myself was really growing frustrated lately with rping and especially GMing but seeing the effort you made really pushed me along! Thank you for sharing this world with us, I'll be around for a long time in case this wants to be continued ^3^

:closedeyescryingfrown: Aww
I totally understand. I'll probably finish up my post but I'll be around as well. I can certainly wait for something as good as this Rp.

Also, I'm sorry I took forever, I just found out I'm moving out of my apartment tomorrow instead of Wednesday so I have been scrambling to pack and find a place to live.

Thank you for all your kind words. If I can have a small impact in the world, make this life of ours just a tiny bit more brighter... that's all I can ask for. We all inspire each other. I want each of you to know that I will not forget any of you. Our time shared together has been tenuous, difficult at times, but ultimately, it was fun. we went strong. I can't say many roleplays even make it this far.

Thank you, again.

:closedeyescryingfrown: Aww
I totally understand. I'll probably finish up my post but I'll be around as well. I can certainly wait for something as good as this Rp.

Also, I'm sorry I took forever, I just found out I'm moving out of my apartment tomorrow instead of Wednesday so I have been scrambling to pack and find a place to live.

It is not any of your faults. I simply understood that I was no longer qualified to lead this roleplay, so I stepped down. Instead of perpetuating something for the sake of it, I wanted to clear it and let everyone get a break. I surely needed a break from GMing. That won't mean I will leave any project I am a part of. I want to just relax in the passenger seat for a while. Until I get the urge to step back up onto the stage and hold a show again.

I don't really know where to begin. I've been staring at this page for like 10 minutes ;_; I think my cat is getting worried.

First of all, I understand your decision completely and as sad as it is to put this on hold, I would never want to force people to write when motivation is lost. Nor would I want to make you feel guilty about it!

I'd also like to say that this RP was really special to me and it truly is hard to overstate just how much I fell in love with it. I really am not lying when I say that this was my favourite RP I've been in. The story was captivating, your writing was fantastic, and the characters and those who created them were unforgettable. (Don't even get me started on how many sketches of characters I have in the margins of my school books! xD) What's more, your GMing skills were outstanding. The amount of time and effort you put into this project really shone through and I couldn't have asked for a better GM!

Roughly around the same time I joined this RP a lot of things in my life changed for the worst, but this adventure and all of you guys really kept my spirits up through some of the darkest times I can remember. So thank you, Shura-senpai, for creating this world for me and everyone else. Because even if this thing doesn't ever start up again, nothing can take away the precious memories you guys all made with me.

But anyway, as a wise skeleton told me; there are no goodbyes, only see you laters. <3
You know that no matter how many times this thing goes down, imma be right back! :> And if not, well I can still hunt y'all down and sneak into your other RPs!

Ah damn. Sorry things weekKf going so well for you, and ironically enough I realize at this point I never actually finished my post. Oof.

I hope you feel well Shura, and as Juju said, this rp truly was special. Never done anything like it, and i doubt I ever will again. Thanks boss.

Aw... You're going to make me tear up. u n u;

You've always been there for me and this project of mine, back in the first iteration and until now. Heck, this might not even have existed again, if not for you. If I recall correctly, you are the one who messaged me out of the blue. Just when I had forgotten about this hobby of mine. You reminded me that there is still more left for me, here. Creating this world, re-imagining it again, changing it and improving it, slowly and gradually, focusing on trying to make the best experience I could. It got me through tough times as well. I was able to find purpose when I thought I had lost it. The more I think about it, this was all because of you. You had reminded me that I love to create. Maybe that's why it took me so long to decide to take a break... Believe me. If I could keep going, and have it be earnest and sincere, I would. But sadly, I just don't have it in me anymore...

But keep strong, little Juju. We'll meet again someday. Maybe not here. But there are all kinds of wonderful worlds we can explore. Meet new people, make new friends. We're already in something else together, so it's definitely not a good-bye. :^D

I'm just taking a break from GMing, that's all.

Not just for Juju, but my PMs are open to all of you. My precious players. It can be just about anything. I might reply quickly. But I will reply. If you just want someone to listen to you. Maybe just share ideas, or talk about random stuff. Don't hesitate. I am happy to support you, in any way I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back