• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello there!
My name's Shark and my pronouns are she/her!
I tend to write quite a bit and prefer partners who can either match my length or at least write three paragraphs per response.
I don't have many limits except whatever the guidelines don't allow.
I love OOC chatter! Expect sketches and doodles of our characters, headcanons, etc.
I love playing characters of any sexuality/gender, so please don't hesitate to introduce trans/nonbinary/genderfluid/etc. characters!

Okay, let's cut to the chase!
I prefer f// and m// pairings, but there are a few m/f I like!
I enjoy romance, but I'd rather have a plot to go along with it as well!
Angst, drama, action, adventure, horror-- I love it all! Don't be afraid to suggest any ideas you have!
I can do slice-of-life, but I'd prefer if there was an underlying plot that becomes more important as the story progresses.
I can play most canon characters!
Do not be afraid to ask me anything if you have questions!!!

{craving- * *}

Undertale Aus
Need an interesting plot!
I prefer canon characters only, but might allow some ocs if you offer up an interesting enough story!

The Owl House
I already have a few plots!
Looking for Lumity, Edaraine, platonic relationships/found family, Blight family angst, and anything to do with Hunter!
Prefer canon characters only, but can be persuaded to play with some ocs.

MHA
Need an interesting plot!
Looking for oc x canon doubling, preferably someone who can play Iida Tenya!

DC
Looking for platonic/found family BatFam, TimKon, JayDick/BirdFlash,any Bruce ships, and anything to do with Dick grayson.
Prefer canon characters only, but can be persuaded to play with some ocs.
Marvel
Looking for Ironstrange, IronFrost, Bruce Banner/Tony Stark, platonic/found family Peter Parker & Tony Stark, platonic Tony Stark & Pepper Potts, and most anything to do with Ironman, Loki, and/or Doctor Strange.
Open to ocs and oc x canon doubling!

Resident Evil Village
Looking for Wintersberg, Mia/Alcina, platonic/found family w/ the Lords and Ethan, and/or Heisenberg/Ethan team up.
Prefer canon characters.

Death Note
Lawlight, Matt/Mello, Light/L/Misa, Misa/Rem, and platonic/found family w/ Wammy's kids.
Prefer canon characters, but can be persuaded to play around with ocs. No oc x canon doubling, but I would be down for oc x oc along with canon ships!

*Camp Cretaceous*
Yasammy, Kenji/Ben, Brooklyn/Darius, platonic relationships/found family w/ the campers, and headcanons!!
Prefer canon characters.

I have many other fandoms apart from these, so feel free to ask if I know something!

That seems like it for now, so just PM or Comment below if you're interested!
Please tell me what you're looking for in your reply! (What fandom, romantic/platonic ship, any ideas you have, etc.)
Hello! Im sage, and Im interested in roleplaying if you do Oc x Oc for no fandom! I love original plots and characters, so I’d love doing FxF or MxM with you! I always match my partners responses, and im an artist so if we do ro expect many drawings as well in OOC chat!

Hello! Im sage, and Im interested in roleplaying if you do Oc x Oc for no fandom! I love original plots and characters, so I’d love doing FxF or MxM with you! I always match my partners responses, and im an artist so if we do ro expect many drawings as well in OOC chat!
I do! I'd love to work something out w/ you, so go ahead and PM me!

And speaking of OC/original rps, I'm definitely going to have to make a new thread for all of my original plots--

Still open to do TOH? Hoping it's not too late, I'm very interested in something with some Blight family angst possibly.

Still open to do TOH? Hoping it's not too late, I'm very interested in something with some Blight family angst possibly.
Yes! Very sorry for the late reply, I haven't checked this thread in a while.
I'm a little bit behind on the new episodes, but I'm down to rp it!

Hello, I see that you like Undertale AU! I was wondering if you'd be up for some Dreamtale sibling angst, I'm just in love with those two, heh-. Although, I'm up for almost anything, since I know a ton about AUs. I'd be interested in RPing whenever, since it's summer here and I only have a few things each day to do! Fair warning, I'm very new to this website and its works. I do sometimes struggle with length in paragraphs if the content is small, but I'll do my best to keep up with your length!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back