Other Share your weird dreams

Oh my god, how did I forget the most mindfucking dream I've ever had.

Okay, so this one time in my dream, I met this beautiful woman in a red dress (she was more vivid than the usual faceless dream people) and we kind of talked for a little while, though I don't remember what it was about. And at the end of the conversation, she seemed kind of sad. I must have asked her why, and she told me she was sad because she was just a part of my dream/mind and when I woke up, she would no longer exist. And then I abruptly woke up.

Yeah, that messed me up for a little while.

There I was this one dream where I was a detective investigating my own death at a crime scene.

When I was 5-8 I kept getting this reoccuring nightmare.
It would always start with me chained to a bed in a warehouse. There was a bunch of other kids chained to their beds around me. It was always dark and stormy too. Every once and a while a man would take a kid and they wouldnt come back. The dream always ended with the man taking me and throwing me into a huge pit filled with different childrens body parts.
It stopped when I was eight but I'll always remember it. At the time my sister went through a heart and lung transplant but soon got sick and passed away afterwards. So I think I attribute the dreams to that grief.

How was that creepy? I don't understand.
I don't know. Just the fact that in my dream I was in the hospital with kidney problems and I woke up figuring out that my uncle was checked into the hospital the same day for kidney problems.

Sometimes I have vivid dreams the weridest one was of a vivid dream. So I was in a war either Afghanistan or Iraq I was traveling in the back of a truck with some other men. When something blew up the truck and we were launched away. We wern't very hurt but I could feel it the pain all over my body. From the dust that blew from the explosion a group of men came and stabbed the other soliders with sharp blades of glass. Soon Steve Jobs came up to me lifted my head and whispered something then proceeded to slowly stab me. Once I died in the dream I woke up in excruciating pain and full of sweat. I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night and this was by far the most weirdest dream.

I had a dream where the downstairs part of my house became a restaurant. I looked out the window and I see my friend, with a giant head, wearing a trash can.

Recently I've been having dreams where angels come to me in human form. I can't remember much else about them. It's interesting considering I'm not religious.

So I had a weird dream that started with me and my school on a school bus in some snowy town in Alberta or BC. We arrived at his lodge hotel, and checked into our rooms, then we were all called down to the lobby and the teachers explained that we would have to kill each other, and left as an alarm sounded and various things with guns and melee weapons and other things popped up. So everyone was killing each other and I ran and hid until I managed to get a hold of a police baton and joined in the bloodbath. Eventually groups were formed and I was with one centered around a tipped over table, with a few friends with melee weps and for some reason Noodle from Gorillaz (circa phase 2) She had an old FAL rifle and was the best armed of all of us. She was just massacring wave after wave of students. Eventually I killed a guy and picked up his revolver and took potshots from Noodles position. Soon there was only one group left and the were making a big push on our base. Me and Noodle were running low on ammo too. We reloaded, braced for the wave, but I woke up before they reached us.

Also I once had a dream that felt like it was 2 days long where I went on a trip to Africa

Back in January I had a dream in which I took a self guided tour of this massive old manor house with a large group of strangers.

Once we were all inside, the house suddenly lifted off from the ground and began to soar through the air at high speeds. We were unable to open any doors to the outside, or any windows. So we began searching the house room by room for some explanation for our situation, and maybe a way to safely land the house.

We quickly realized that some of the rooms were filled with dangers. One room was filled with marauding pirates, and another had Jurassic Park velociraptors. After a couple of the group were killed off, the rest of us started breaking up furniture to make table and chair leg clubs for protection.

Tensions gradually began to rise inside the group, eventually breaking as one man produced a switch blade knife and stabbed another guy to death. No body else seemed all that phased by this. Not even me. My primary thought after watching one man murder another was, "Aren't switch blades illegal? He isn't supposed to have that."

Then I realize that apparently everyone in the group had one, which got me upset, and lead to me going on this little tirade about how I evidently missed the guy handing out knives at the door, and that nobody was allowed to stab me because it was unfair. When they pointed out that I had been viciously braining pirates to death with a club all afternoon, I told them that it didn't count and reiterated that no one could stab me. With that matter settled, we continued with the task at hand.

At some point, a young woman called "Blue Eyes" fell ill, and the focus of the group changed to trying to save her. I got separated and wandered into a huge room filled with book shelves and lounge furniture, dominated by a grand piano at the center. There was a big window covered by a curtain, which I pulled back to see the landscape racing away beneath the flying house. As I watched, I realized that the landscape was repeating itself.

Then the thought occurred to me that the house and everyone inside were caught in some sort of extra dimensional reality bubble, and that every time the house approached the edge of the bubble, it would spin around the curve rather than busting through. I realized that, in order to escape the bubble and land the house, we had to find a way to pick up enough speed in order to burst the bubble.

Before I could get back to the group to relay this, though, I woke up.

One of my dreams involved climbing a moving train only to encounter an unstable batch of clowns, only thing I remember from that unorthodox dream of mine was pushing several clowns off the top of the speeding train. Apparently I was laughing hysterically in my sleep according to one of my friends who was spending the night.

I looked at weird undertale art then my dream had the afterdeath ship. Dont remember much but I know that Goth was their. The tiny skelachild was cute

Had one that kept occuring multiple nights in a row, where my boyfriend would point at someone and yell "I HAVE SPEGHETTI IN MY POCKETS!!" In latin and the person would turn into ballons and float away. It was odd

So just last night I had a dream where my dad had bought the family tickets to this weird grindhouse horror film and my whole family was arguing about it. Then I got on the computer and watched a hip hop musical about a bunch of Nazis in the Pacific after World War 2

I had this dream last night. Me and my family and the whole world (I think) are staying in doors to protect ourselves from this entity we (as I remember) called Shadow Boy. I don't remember what he did that was so terrifying, but I do remember that what we needed to do to defeat him was to take a picture of him. I don't know why doing that was so hard.
I recall this part of the dream, I was getting the flip phone (don't ask) I had ready to take a picture of Shadow Boy if I happened to encounter him. Suddenly, a light bulb lit up somewhere in my head and I thought of something to eliminate Shadow Boy (I don't remember), but as said plan was just barely going in effect, my flip phone displayed images of Cole Sprouse. He was everywhere; wallpaper, images; pictures sent in texts. This was, for some reason, horrifying. I think it's because of the fact Shadow Boy had somehow hacked into my phone, and I had my dad with me and we both agreed that was how Shadow Boy looked like. Now that I had a picture of him, he still didn't seem to be dead. In fact, he was very healthy. He even had enough energy to beat up my classmate as me and my dad and many other people watched from an upper floor (we were now in my school, Idk my dreams are like that).
The dream ends with me and a few people I know in McDonald's (I think?) being fed. It was a charitable act. I was walking around aimlessly when something flew in and broke the window.
And that's how it ended.

Not related to my dream but I sometimes feel emotionally attached to the people in my dreams. But it wears off after a while. Anyone else?

This pretty much counts for 90% of my dreams that I can remember, but one example stands above the rest... However I expect I may end up coming back here to regale another of my more odd dreams at some point.

Back when I was about 8-10 years old, I had a lucid dream of sorts that lasted over the course of several nights, with each night serving as a 'continuation' of the previous evening before it. And I was a self-proclaimed witch flying through/over a desert looking for Raven from the Teen Titans as she had gone missing. (I miss the old Teen Titans, tbh) So I would constantly scour the landscape from atop my flying broomstick to try and find her, and after a while I ended up accidentally breaking my broom in half.

This led me to go and seek out help in repairing it... from the Wicked Witch of the West. (Yep, the one from the original Wizard of Oz) She challenged me to a race in order to 'earn' her help; however this race just culminated in me attempting to dodge her and grab a new broom to use as she zipped around my grandmother's kitchen on a broomstick attached to a mechanical track.

After evading her for a while, the Wicked Witch finally let me go on my way with some key advice to 'choose the broom by it's heart'. Which didn't exactly make sense to me at the time, but it soon came to light when I stopped by the last gas station before I'd head back into the desert and bought.... a baguette. ...Yep, my child-self bought a long stick of bread to use as a flying tool -- and it worked.

Unfortunately, that's pretty much where the acid trip - without the acid - ends. Despite spanning over three nights, I wasn't able to get my brain to conjure up anything bizarre enough to last a fourth night... and I never found Raven either.

The earliest dream I can remember is a nightmare I had as a kid. It was a nightmare that bears took over the world. I was hiding with my family and some other kids and my sister would not shut up so we got caught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back