Other Share your weird dreams

aaaah

One Thousand Club
This is just a discussion where you share any weird dreams you remember. Here's one of my weird dreams:

Me and a group of boys were participating in a diving competition, but this was not your average diving competition. This competition had a huge ramp instead of a board. For some reason, we won by default. (I think we won by default...I don't remember). To celebrate, our coach let us use the ramp on a snow day. I went down the snow-covered ramp first and while I was in the air, my cringy ass decided to dab. When I was about to land, my dream ended.

Once again, feel free to share any bizarre dreams you had. I would love to hear them!

I always have dreams that are so vivid and are about stupid everyday things. Like, a few days ago my boyfriend went to the grocery store and came back with various things. Well, that night I had a dream that he had come home from the grocery store with some cream cheese. It was so vivid that I believed we actually had cream cheese. I was sorely disappointed when my toasty bagel went naked.

My dreams are so boring but lead to some interesting waking moments.

I had a dream last night where I ran in the 2016 election and won.
I ran as a Libertarian and had Bernie as my vice president.

I remember one dream that got very repetitive when I was young.

I stood on an edge of a Very tall building frozen in place. I couldn't do anything then moments later I was falling but I was actually just stuck mid-air. I was in that state until I woke up.

The weirdest dream I've ever had involved a toy getting stuck inside my forearm. I dug it out with no pain. But when I was done, I could see the inside of my flesh. I got scared. lol

I couldn't do anything then moments later I was falling but I was actually just stuck mid-air. I was in that state until I woke up.
That sounds like... the most boring thing ever, tbh.

So, for my strange dream, I was able to fly. Great, right? Well, yeah, except I couldn't go more than like 4 or 5 feet above the ground. If that, considering I was young at the time, and 2-3 feet then would be 4-5 feet now. But, if I remember right I couldn't get down, either. So I was stuck floating 2-5 feet off the ground. Even stranger was the fact that I had full control of where I wanted to go. My speed was equivalent to walking. In complete honesty that kind of flight was far more of a disadvantage than an advantage... well, I guess I couldn't trip. Also I would be one heck of a Ryuk cosplayer.

Can't remenber it well but I had a really strange dream where I was the only one alive on earth because everyone else was killed off by some strange creature that I can't quite recall now.

My dreams are strange.

I once had a dream that I was a World War II British soldier in Africa, and had to perform unlicensed field surgery on a guy who had shrapnel dice up his leg, to which I then had to do field surgery on myself after also getting rendered by shrapnel.

That sounds like... the most boring thing ever, tbh.

So, for my strange dream, I was able to fly. Great, right? Well, yeah, except I couldn't go more than like 4 or 5 feet above the ground. If that, considering I was young at the time, and 2-3 feet then would be 4-5 feet now. But, if I remember right I couldn't get down, either. So I was stuck floating 2-5 feet off the ground. Even stranger was the fact that I had full control of where I wanted to go. My speed was equivalent to walking. In complete honesty that kind of flight was far more of a disadvantage than an advantage... well, I guess I couldn't trip. Also I would be one heck of a Ryuk cosplayer.

Tbh if you look more into my life I'm mostly a boring person. So you shouldn't be surprised that I stopped having like any dreams for 3 years now.

Oh man, I have some wild dreams. I honestly blame writing, because I never had dreams like this before I started writing, and sometimes my dreams are so intense I wake up exhausted.

The last one I remember, I was some sort of priest or cleric and I was captured by some sort of demon lord, and I had to pledge allegiance to it in order to save my life, but I was secretly plotting to find its weakness and defeat it by getting closer to it.

There was this other dream where I was in the mob and I betrayed the mob boss (I was kind of an asshole in this dream), and they sent their cronies after me, so I was on the run from the mob. But the underbosses were inexplicably stylish, almost like something out of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or a video game or something.

Then there was this other dream where I was a monster or goblin or something in like a Dungeons and Dragons setting and my greatest dream was to join a group of adventurers, but I had to keep it hidden that I was secretly a monster. I've never played Dungeons and Dragons.

I'm consistently different people with different personalities and I'm most often not the gender I am in real life in my dreams.

Then I have these abstract dreams that are hard to describe. I think one kind of felt like I was falling through an endless column of different dreams and this other one where I was sort of pulled inside of myself like some sort of fifth-dimensional tesseract, or maybe those two were the same dream. Sometimes I try to "tell" my dreams what to do and it seems like they don't "listen" and take things in the opposite direction that I want. Sometimes my dreams are so abstract that I wake up a little disoriented.

The scariest is when I get sleep paralysis and dream that someone is breaking into my house while I sleep, which happens every once in a while. Very rarely I get woken up by someone saying my name (when nobody is in the house) and I've had that exploding head syndrome thing where you're woken up by a large "pop" sound, like, well, your head exploding. I've also had an "out of body" experience while sleeping once.

I should really start keeping a dream journal...

Saccharine Cyanide Saccharine Cyanide

Damn, boy, your dreams are terrific.

cough *girl

I mean, it sounds cool in theory, but at one point I was having vivid dreams every single night and I was waking up exhausted.
I even considered going to the doctor about it, but I was too embarrassed because it seemed kind of a dumb reason to go. Like, "Hey doc, I can't get a decent night's sleep because I'm slaying demons or evading the mob every night, you know how it goes. What can you give me for that." : /

cough *girl

I mean, it sounds cool in theory, but at one point I was having vivid dreams every single night and I was waking up exhausted.
I even considered going to the doctor about it, but I was too embarrassed because it seemed kind of a dumb reason to go. Like, "Hey doc, I can't get a decent night's sleep because I'm slaying demons or evading the mob every night, you know how it goes. What can you give me for that." : /

I'm curious. Have you ever tried to decipher any meaning in your dreams?

I'll share a dream of mine...

One day, I prayed to God to send me a message from heaven through a dream. That night, I dreamt I was in some sort of college dorm with one bed. Mine. And then Jesus approached me, smiling. Then I asked, "Hey... Jesus, can you teach me about Magic?"

"You want magic? Go look up Ananism."

Then my dream ended. The next morning, I went online to look up Ananism, and here's what I found out...

Ananism: Karaism as taught by Anan ben David.

Karaite Judaism or Karaism is a Jewish religious movement characterized by the recognition of the Tanakh alone as its supreme authority in Halakha (Jewish religious law) and theology.

Ain't that something? lol

Most of my dreams are death dreams. (ironic right? :/ ). And they were all eerily close to my real life problems which is weird. But I guess, the weirdest dream I have ever had was basically an out of the body experience type of thing. I was in the hospital due to kidney problems and then I guess you can say that I was watching myself. My body was on the bed but at the same time another figure (who is me) is staring at the me on the bed. What was creepy was that when I woke up and told my mom this, she told me that my uncle was in the hospital because something was wrong with his kidneys

Most of my dreams are death dreams. (ironic right? :/ ). And they were all eerily close to my real life problems which is weird. But I guess, the weirdest dream I have ever had was basically an out of the body experience type of thing. I was in the hospital due to kidney problems and then I guess you can say that I was watching myself. My body was on the bed but at the same time another figure (who is me) is staring at the me on the bed. What was creepy was that when I woke up and told my mom this, she told me that my uncle was in the hospital because something was wrong with his kidneys

How was that creepy? I don't understand.

I had a dream about grabbing a new chapstick, and I was doing my DREAMMMMMM and there was one pack full and one pack with just one... Than the dream ended. And I checked right after... There were no chapsticks...

Oh, yes. I forgot the one where I was in my elementary school playground and my dad was hunting me... to eat my gerbil, which I had on me at the time. Zombocalypse Zombocalypse I want to hear your deep meaning for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back