Experiences Share your GM Frustrations !!

Okay. If you don't mind me asking, how did you write that written out rule?

So as an example let’s say the requirements are you posf every other day.

Rule - If you do not post for four days your character will be removed from the current action. You can add them back as soon as you return.

Previous to that would be the OOC rule

Rule - Please be active in the OOC, plot with other players and let us know if you will be gone for an extended period

So as an example let’s say the requirements are you posf every other day.

Rule - If you do not post for four days your character will be removed from the current action. You can add them back as soon as you return.

Previous to that would be the OOC rule

Rule - Please be active in the OOC, plot with other players and let us know if you will be gone for an extended period
Cool, okay, thank you.

I found an active OOC helps with this. Get them making friends among themselves and not just popping in solely to drop off a character and post.

I agree with this. Having an active OOC really helps me keep track of the roleplayers in my roleplay while everyone create bonds outside of the roleplay itself, getting to know each other, etc which all contribute in helping the roleplay last--if not allow you to make new friends that you may bump into again in other roleplays! Even if it's been some time since anyone lasts reply, as long as the OOC is still active it makes it easier to know the interest's still there. And it definitely helps a lot with discussing ideas and plotting too. uwu

I've recently had to step down from being Co-GM of an RP because it honestly caused me a lot of unnecessary stress. It felt like no matter what I did people would be frustrated with decisions I made, and it got to a point where I was just so fed up with walking on eggshells that I needed a break from it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back