Other Share Your Conspiracy Theories!!

Lord Aphrodite

To conquer death, you only have to die.
Hello everyone! I want to hear your conspiracy theories! It can be anything about anyone! There are a few ground rules!

1. No linking to other sites for your theory. I want you yourself to share the theory! You can link to other sites as sources, but don’t copy-paste a link and hit post.

2. Pictures! Every good presentation needs pictures.

3. No theory bashing/bullying! In fact, no debates in the thread. (This includes in a conspiracy theory post.) Take that shit to PM. I want a thread where we can read theories without reading two pages of debate.

Anything that violates to rules will be asked to edited or I will simply delete report it.

The most ridiculous and believable wins!

I am going to break all the rules... but when I was in high school, I had a revelation about my Dad's line of work when I found the company he works for in my friend's coffee table book about conspiracy theories :closed eyes open smile: Just had to share.

I believe the government had Chris Kyle killed at the gun range. Why?

Chris Kyle was part of several operations. He died, with his friend who was also a trained military man, at a gun range shooting with a mentally impaired man. They have texts between the two of them talking about how weird that man was acting. Neither would leave a crazy man alone with a gun. Neither of them. Somehow the man managed to put 6-8 shots in both of them, one of which was rather close to him, before either was able to fire back or disarm him. His wife also believed something else happened, as did his father, but both refuse to speak now. I believe they were threatened. Also makes people anti gun when a war hero is shot by someone.

Next up, Las Vegas Shooting. Most of the videos have been taken down down, but there was one I watched where a man with a camera wasn't even watching Jason Aldean sing. Who goes to a concert to stare at and film those giant oil tanks? He focused on them during the entire video. Didn't seem to be freaked out by all the gunshots either. He just kept filming while people were being shot. Also, the man died with his tripon and rifle still up? Even though he apparently committed suicide. That doesn't happen. His gun would have fallen on the ground beside him and NOT with the tripod out. I believe he was in something messy and was killed for it. I also believe it happened to make more people against others owning guns. Which it did.

Attachments

• inside-hotel-room-vegas-killer-gun3.jpg
    inside-hotel-room-vegas-killer-gun3.jpg
    798.3 KB · Views: 2
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back