Share something you want to RP but don't think anyone else would

The Waluigist Priestess

Try Our Hot Wings! MMM! SPICY!!!
Ok, just like the title says, share something you want to RP but don't think anyone else would rp with you.

Call me crazy, but I'd love to do a Mario Bros Luigi x OC RP.

Theme: Dark Romantic Drama/Thriller
Setting: Mushroom Kingdom
Plot: Mario and Princess Toadstool face marriage difficulties due to Mario's hidden and shameful enjoyment of sadomasochistic sexual roleplay. Luigi nurses feelings of hatred towards his brother for marrying Toadstool, even though he and the princess have been having an affair, and plans to murder Mario. He asks Sonic the Hedgehog (who is a girl in this one) to help, and Sonic, secretly in love with Luigi, agrees.

Then Draco Malfoy and Edward Cullen have a wizard fight until Ash Ketchum puts them both in pokeballs.

The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess - I got you.

No, but seriously, I'd love to do an Angel RP in which all the characters are employees of Wolfram & Hart.

GM: "Lord Bungus of the Filth Dimension spreads rumors about your being unfit to be CEO to the Senior Partners." Player: "I roll to file a Criminal Defamation Suit against Lord Bungus - I get a +2 bonus for my Dubious PR Team." GM: "A judge rules your lawsuit frivolous." Player: "Ha! I cast 'Let's Go Golfing' on the Judge and use the Private Investigator Feat to get pictures of the judge with his secret gay lover." GM: "Damn it. Okay, roll for blackmail."

Last edited:
Theme: Dark Romantic Drama/Thriller
Setting: Mushroom Kingdom
Plot: Mario and Princess Toadstool face marriage difficulties due to Mario's hidden and shameful enjoyment of sadomasochistic sexual roleplay. Luigi nurses feelings of hatred towards his brother for marrying Toadstool, even though he and the princess have been having an affair, and plans to murder Mario. He asks Sonic the Hedgehog (who is a girl in this one) to help, and Sonic, secretly in love with Luigi, agrees.

Then Draco Malfoy and Edward Cullen have a wizard fight until Ash Ketchum puts them both in pokeballs.

The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess - I got you.
thank you??? I was hoping to use my oc tho. 20201114_135540.jpg her

Last edited:
I've always wanted to do a Hazbin Hotel roleplay as Niffty or Angel Dust but it's a dead fandom as of this moment

For a long time I've been wanting to try a RP about some religious order, either new members or a new member and an older member. I just feel that some of the drama I've seen in fiction about nuns would be fun to play out in a RP.

˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ 🍒 :;
↳ ❝ I've wanted to do Doki Doki Literature Club for a long time now, but it's a very dead fandom. So is Stranger Things, sadly XD ¡! ❞​

I've always wanted to do a Hazbin Hotel roleplay as Niffty or Angel Dust but it's a dead fandom as of this moment
I would be very much open to a Hazbin Hotel rp! I can also play as a variety of characters, but for the most part, I use my oc, Viporia (if you want me to post her spreadsheet, I will), and I do have a few more ocs I use less often, but if you want me to use them, I'm fine with that, but as for cannon characters, I main Valentino, Sir Pentious, and sometimes Baxter. Hope you get this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back