• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shapeshifter Pairings! (MxF, long term, active) [Open]

Rexx

Blue Skies
((If interested, please send a PM instead of replying to this post))

Hi there! I have been craving some fantasy RP lately, and am looking for something long-term. Specifically - shapeshifter themed! That can be wolf, cat, bird, whatever!

Read further if you're:

1) Interested in a grand, episodic, high-fantasy adventure with a cutesy love story as its heart. What better thing is there though?
2) Willing to play either the human/humanoid or shapeshifter half of one of the below pairs (or suggest another!) in a medieval fantasy setting
3) Active, friendly, and willing to plot. Pairings are just the bare-bones of a world that has a lot of promise. A lot of promise that we should bring to it together! There's a lot of world building to do and as specific as the RP plot I'm looking for is, I look at roleplaying as being collaborative above all else. I want to build something great together off this foundation.
4) Interested in something long term (should be obvious from the post title, but hey)

A little bit about me:
- I like to RP with partners who at 18+, since I am myself
- I love to chat OOC. If you want to add me on Discord to chat, plot, or anything else - I'm open to it and friendly!
- I prefer MxF plots, but can play either gender. No preference there
- My posts can go anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs. The shorter the reply, the more often I can reply back
- While I do not like traditional doubling and tend to focus on the two main characters I love having a diverse cast to add a lot of variety to the RP. I'm super comfortable controlling a ton of side characters (and hopefully you are too)

And a few possible pairings... These are just examples. You have a plot or pairing in mind, or something you're really craving involving some sort of shifter element? Reach out! I'd love to hear it and I'm very open to ideas.

Mercenary/Knight x Shapeshifter (I have two very fleshed out characters here that I would love to play one of! Reach out and I can tell you more about either)
Young Dragon x Shapeshifter
Hunter x Shapeshifter
Rival Races
Rival Packs
Mage x Shapeshifter

I'm open to other pairings as well! Have an idea? Let me know!

There are a lot of directions to take this, but just for some examples…

• Conflict with another of the races from their world (how do they feel about her traveling with a human? Being captured by a human?)
  • Random quests and side adventures!
  • An eventual love story… punishable by death if shifter's people found out (probably any of them, not just their own race)
  • Characters from their pasts. Old pack, friends, parents, people that they used to know? Old contacts, rivalries, blood debts and sworn vengeance? Whatever!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back