• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shapeshifter Pairings! (MxF, long term, active) [Open]

Hello, if you're still looking for people to to with I would certainly be interested. Particularly in the young dragon x shapeshifter or mage x shapeshifter pairings.

Hello, if you're still looking for people to to with I would certainly be interested. Particularly in the young dragon x shapeshifter or mage x shapeshifter pairings.

Sure! I'd be happy to discuss. Sending you a message now

View attachment 450790

Hi there! I have been craving some fantasy RP lately, and am looking for something long-term. Specifically - shapeshifter themed! That can be wolf, cat, bird, whatever!

Read further if you're:

1) Interested in a grand, episodic, high-fantasy adventure with a cutesy love story as its heart. What better thing is there though?
2) Willing to play either the human/humanoid or shapeshifter half of one of the below pairs (or suggest another!) in a medieval fantasy setting
3) Active, friendly, and willing to plot. Pairings are just the bare-bones of a world that has a lot of promise. A lot of promise that we should bring to it together! There's a lot of world building to do and as specific as the RP plot I'm looking for is, I look at roleplaying as being collaborative above all else. I want a partner who reads this and finds it as exciting and promising as I do, who wants to build something great together off this foundation.
4) Interested in something long term (should be obvious from the post title, but hey)

A little bit about me:
- I like to RP with partners who at 18+, since I am myself
- I love to chat OOC. If you want to add me on Discord to chat, plot, or anything else - I'm open to it and friendly!
- I prefer MxF plots, but can play either gender. No preference there
- My posts can go anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs. The shorter the reply, the more often I can reply back
- While I do not like traditional doubling and tend to focus on the two main characters I love having a diverse cast to add a lot of variety to the RP.

And a few possible pairings...

Mercenary/Knight x Shapeshifter (my personal favorite; I have a plot in mind here)
Young Dragon x Shapeshifter
Hunter x Shapeshifter
Rival Races
Rival Packs
Mage x Shapeshifter (taken)

I'm open to other pairings as well! Have an idea? Let me know!

There are a lot of directions to take this, but just for some examples…
  • Conflict with another of the races from their world (how do they feel about her traveling with a human? Being captured by a human?)
  • Random quests and side adventures! (Examples 100 Adventure Ideas (DnD Other) - D&D Wiki)
  • An eventual love story… punishable by death if shifter's people found out (probably any of them, not just their own race)
  • Characters from their pasts. Old pack, friends, parents, people that they used to know? Old contacts, rivalries, blood debts and sworn vengeance? Whatever!
Note: this is not about getting the two characters to fall for each other as quickly as possible. It should be happening organically. Shifter does not need to reveal their skin form to any non-shifter off the bat, they could be traveling for however long before it even happens
I am looking for someone to play the male, I have a few plots open. I prefer to be female, One of my plots is Rival Races Vampire X Werewolf in Victorian Era.
( PLOT-Two kingdoms live peacefully next to each other. Or so it would seem on the surface, but under that surface a war is breaking out. One kingdom filled with vampires that have marked their claim, the other with werewolves who have marked their territory as well. The boundary is the kingdom lines, a river that separate the kingdoms from each other. Cross the boundary, and die. The young princess of the kingdom over run with werewolves celebrates her 17th birthday. Unknowingly her mother carried the wolf gene passing it to her before she died from an illness when then princess was only 6. Being 17 she activated the gene and turned into a wolf, no werewolf had ever been a girl before. Confused and frightened she crossed the boundary completely oblivious to the vampire/werewolf war. A vampire prince from the kingdom over was out in the forest hunting and found her, more like she stumbled into his range. (Meant to fall in love) )

Then I also have one that's a little different. Here's the plot.
Original plot
(Muse A) was an orphan living in an orphanage, but was a prime target for bullying (like 8 years old). (Muse B) (like 11 years old) had it all, two parents with lots of money and came across (Muse A) being bullied by kids much older than (Muse A). They quickly became friends and (Muse B) looked after (Muse A). But one day (Muse B) never showed up and (Muse A) grew up the hard orphan life and never got adopted. Now 18 and out of the orphanage (Muse A) struggles to keep up with rent for a crappy apartment. (Muse A) loses their job and goes to the drastic decision of making fast money for the rent they are behind on. Dressing in the skimpy clothes they head to the strip club to seek work. They step in the club but couldn't go through with it. So they head back home but end up getting kidnapped by two suspiciously attractive men who took her as a new "play thing" for their vampire lord master. They knock her out and put a bag over her head. She wakes up to the men dragging her out of the car and taking the bag off her head. (Muse A) now surrounded by mountains and trees is led into a huge castle like mansion. And is brought to no other than (Muse B) The vampire lord. (Finds out later that Muse A Is the Moon Goddess that every vampire has been looking for since the beginning of time, her blood is said to give enormous power to whoever drains all the blood from her body. ) (And Muse B has a bit of a temper) (Also meant to fall in love, but after a bit of fighting.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back