• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shapeshifter Pairings! (MxF, long term, active) [Open]

"My previous partner left the plot and went MIA so I am sad and left with a hole inside" bump

Oh ho ho, what do I see over here? I gotta say that this looks great!

Hi, I'm Kairen! I'm brand spanking new here, and PMing isn't an option at the moment so I'm sorry for blabbing all over your search thread. So I shall put the rest into a spoiler for ya!

Hi there, welcome to the spoiler. Teacakes to the left, cocoa to the right. Also, forgive me for any odd introduction habits, I am not an RPN native and am still getting used to the swing of things on here :)

As previously stated, I'm Kairen, but I can go by Ren or Kai! I'm twenty years old, and I have eleven years of role-playing experience under my belt. I'm especially suited to fantasy, science fiction, dystopian, you get the idea. It's been a hot minute since I've played shapeshifters, dragons, or any otherwise supernatural creatures, but I am more than willing to give it a shot if the plot is right!

I am most comfortable with either female or more feminine roles, but can wander into the more masculine side. I have a habit of playing a few different characters at once, although I do focus on the "main character" that I have created. I guess I just really like supporting roles!

When it comes to writing, I generally enjoy writing long replies. I've noticed that depending on the partner, I can go from anywhere between three to fifteen paragraphs! I love stories with a few good twists, especially the magical sort.

Anyways, that's about all I can think to put down right now. If you're still looking for a partner, I'd gladly write with you!

Hello! I have a character I'd absolutely love to use in this sort of setting. She's a shapeshifter and queen. Haven't gotten the chance to use her much yet!

Hello! I have a character I'd absolutely love to use in this sort of setting. She's a shapeshifter and queen. Haven't gotten the chance to use her much yet!

Sure, I'd be happy to bounce some ideas around. Message sent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back