• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shameless: A Dysfunctional Family RP (Main)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Malik Hughes

Outfit: X
Tags: Charlie atomic atomic

“That doesn’t make me feel better at all.” Malik replied bluntly, if anything it only increased these feelings within him. He ran a hand over his face, realizing that he’d just exposed himself in the worst way. When Charlie spoke again Malik looked up from his place at the table. “A bag of dicks huh? You know, I’m letting you getting away with insulting me, more than anyone else.” He huffed. Malik only nodded when Charlie left to take his shower. After finishing his plate Malik cleaned the dishes and the kitchen before heading back into the living room. He was starting to feel like Boo Boo the Fool. Malik had been shit towards Charlie before so he would be a dumbass to think that he’d care about his guilt or worry.

Malik was sitting on the couch with Max when Charlie entered the room again. Malik paused for a moment, his mind taking time to process what was in front of him. Charlie was wet but also horribly skinny and his hair looked a mess. Not Malik usual type at all. But despite this something stirred within him. He failed to hear what Charlie had been saying but when his eyes landed on the clothes in his hands he was able to guess. “Your hair...you look like one of them mop dogs. No wonder Max likes you so much.” He snorted. Malik stood and took the clothes. “And I’m not your damn maid.” He complained despite heading to the laundry room and putting his clothes to wash.

Malik walked back to the living room only to see Charlie on the phone, figuring that it was one of his siblings Malik sat on the couch on focused on Max. The beast was always looking for attention. Malik kept his looks discreet as he gazed at Charlie every now and then.
code by Ri.a

BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
Sprinkles
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Lucky
MOOD . . .
"Sorry."
ALL MY LIFE BEEN . . .
LIVIN IN THE FAST LANE . . .

CAN'T SLOW DOWN
"Usually, Booker didn’t hear it when people told him to stop. The ringing in his ears was too loud. His blood ran hot. And it took all the self control he had not to just start punching Lucky’s pretty face. But he knew he couldn’t bruise it up any more. It had finally healed quite a bit. In any case, this time, Booker did hear Lucky and the pressure he was using lifted just a little to let the guy talk. He was less like an angry bully and more like a frightened animal.

Instead of flight, Bo had always chosen fight. And it put him at odds with a lot of people who didn’t deserve it. I mean, he punched Malik out of nowhere for fuck’s sake. That was unacceptable no matter the situation. He wouldn’t dare tell her, but he was kind of glad that Shalice has slapped some sense into him for that. Somebody should have. Trouble was, Booker was usually the meanest guy on the playground.

When Lucky apologized again, Bo let out a long shaky sigh. Ah, this guy. He seriously knew how to light Booker’s fire, that’s for sure. Maybe it was the little I need you at the end, but the rough and aggressive touch turned into something more tender as he rested his hand against Lucky’s bare chest. “I’m not a f~,” he said weakly, and the way he said it wasn’t convincing at all. Like he wanted Lucky to try again but didn’t have the balls to go for it, himself. “Just tell me straight. Why you fuckin’ with my head, Lucy? You like me or somethin’? Why? I’ve been nothin but an ass to you since we met.”
I'M A ROLLIN' FREIGHT TRAIN . . .

"Usually, Booker didn’t hear it when people told him to stop. The ringing in his ears was too loud. His blood ran hot. And it took all the self control he had not to just start punching Lucky’s pretty face. But he knew he couldn’t bruise it up any more. It had finally healed quite a bit. In any case, this time, Booker did hear Lucky and the pressure he was using lifted just a little to let the guy talk. He was less like an angry bully and more like a frightened animal.

Instead of flight, Bo had always chosen fight. And it put him at odds with a lot of people who didn’t deserve it. I mean, he punched Malik out of nowhere for fuck’s sake. That was unacceptable no matter the situation. He wouldn’t dare tell her, but he was kind of glad that Shalice has slapped some sense into him for that. Somebody should have. Trouble was, Booker was usually the meanest guy on the playground.

When Lucky apologized again, Bo let out a long shaky sigh. Ah, this guy. He seriously knew how to light Booker’s fire, that’s for sure. Maybe it was the little I need you at the end, but the rough and aggressive touch turned into something more tender as he rested his hand against Lucky’s bare chest. “I’m not a f~,” he said weakly, and the way he said it wasn’t convincing at all. Like he wanted Lucky to try again but didn’t have the balls to go for it, himself. “Just tell me straight. Why you fuckin’ with my head, Lucy? You like me or somethin’? Why? I’ve been nothin but an ass to you since we met.”

Meekah
Interacting: Charlie atomic atomic

Meekah's heart jumped when she heard his voice "Charlie!" She replied, feeling a little overwhelmed with guilt for not doing this sooner. She really hadn't wanted to talk to Brian again. The guy was creepy and probably had stuff on her she didn't even remember. She could feel hot tears pricking at her eyes and she was sure her voice was cracking a little bit "It's Meekah, I'm really sorry, some douche had my phone and he wouldn't give it back unless I... uh anyway, I dunno where you are but..." She paused and sighed "I was worried you were dead. What Kris did was wrong... I mean, it wasn't the way to... help you. I didn't say anything then, and I should have." She had been preparing for this phone call all week and yet it was still coming out as a jumbled up mess of a sentence. "Are you safe? Where are you? Can I come see you? Or you could come home?" She asked him, walking further away from the aforementioned boy's house as she spoke.

She headed home, not realizing at all that the weirdo was following her as she did so. She remembered the way home from when Booker had taken her home last time. It wouldn't take her long to walk there. She wondered where Kris was, probably hatching her own schemes. Once she got to her front door and let herself in, having a spare key this time as Lucky was working. She had failed him when he'd asked her to keep Charlie from leaving, she couldn't tell if he was angry at her, and he hadn't heard anything about Charlie from lucky either. Everyone seemed to be drifting apart. Why? This was exactly the time they needed to band together! Why was her family so stupid and complicated. She didn't wanna be alone every again. When her mother left her, it was like she lost a part of herself

- sucker -

mentions: Bo
mood: harmless
tags: atomic atomic
outfit: dancer getup
tumblr_oyv97b4cHX1udofvgo1_400.gif
"I might." It was brave to say and also the truth at that very moment. He couldn't get the thought of him out of his head. He knew it was a yes or no question but he didn't feel like being committal. The song ended and that meant it was 3 in the afternoon. Lucky was officially off for the next three days, whether he liked it or not.

"Come on, I'm gonna buy you lunch," he said, opening the door and waving him to pass through the back. They skirted by the other dancers coming out of the dressing room, all the while Lucky was putting on sweats and a muscle shirt. By the time they reached his van he was fully dressed.

"That diner on third okay?" he asked, cranking the engine to start.
---

764348-800w.jpg
Rox needed a big break, bad. He came out of the bordello, a wise grin plastered on his mug. It's amazing what you could get for 12$ dollars, though he couldn't understand a word the woman was saying. But, that happened to have been the last of his cash. "What to do, what to do, what to do?" he asked himself as he pulled down a ski mask and entered the same place, with a bag over his hand and a banana.

I might." It was brave to say and also the truth at that very moment. He couldn't get the thought of him out of his head. He knew it was a yes or no question but he didn't feel like being committal. The song ended and that meant it was 3 in the afternoon. Lucky was officially off for the next three days, whether he liked it or not.

"Come on, I'm gonna buy you lunch," he said, opening the door and waving him to pass through the back. They skirted by the other dancers coming out of the dressing room, all the while Lucky was putting on sweats and a muscle shirt. By the time they reached his van he was fully dressed.

"That diner on third okay?" he asked, cranking the engine to start.
Rox needed a big break, bad. He came out of the bordello, a wise grin plastered on his mug. It's amazing what you could get for 12$ dollars, though he couldn't understand a word the woman was saying. But, that happened to have been the last of his cash. "What to do, what to do, what to do?" he asked himself as he pulled down a ski mask and entered the same place, with a bag over his hand and a banana.

Interaction: atomic atomic (Charlie)
Mentioned: N/A
"Oh." Her voice was small, and honestly sounded a bit hurt. Not that it mattered, nobody was around to hear it anyway. Well, Charlie coming over meant she didn't have to deal with explaining her bruises. Her eyes felt a little wet, but she blinked that away, not sure why she felt like crying again. She was a bit of an emotional mess right now, those nightmares felt so real, it was getting to her. And well, technially they were flashbacks, in nightmare form because her Zoloft managed to keep it from hapoening during the day. She had already taken her meds today, but would it hurt to take more? She would maybe have to up the dosage anyway, and...no. Leliana sighed, looking back down as her phone buzzed again. This time, from her boss Marcus. He was asking if she could come in until 10, and honestly it didn't sound too bad. She needed to get out of the house, of her her own for a little bit. So, she clicked back on Charlie's name. "That's okay. I just got called into work, so no problem. And duh, like he would be completely ruthless. Nobody is." She sent that, the sent Marcus a message telling him she would be there in a little bit. Guess it was better than nothing, yeah?

She got dressed in that 50s themed uniform like she always did, well, almost always. It was a little harder to breathe in it now, despite the fact it fit perfectly. She didn't feel up to doing her hair, and left it downhoping it didn't look to bad as she went on the hunt for her shoes. Chyna helped with that one, brining her a shoe one at a time while she felt around to see if they had been knocked under the couch. She smiled, and gave Chyna a quick belly rub before putting them on. Honestly she would be lost without that that dog. Her chinese food arrived just before she headed out the door, which was perfect timing allowing her to pay the guy, and then shove food in her mouth during her 20 minute drive.

Arriving at The Diner was just like any other day. She walked in, clocked in, and began waiting on new customers and takening care of people sitting at thr bar. Though since she was closing tonight, she was gonna make sure not to make a huge mess so she could leave as soon as possible. Nobody wanted to stay there late, since there was that homeless guy who came dumoster diving and while he wasn't volient, he was just really really weird. At the moment, it was pretty busy, probably the reason Marcus called her in. Regaurdless, Leliana could feel her head clearing a little, so maybe this was a good thing after all.

BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
Sprinkles
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Lucky
MOOD . . .
"Im GoNNa bUy YoU LUnch"
ALL MY LIFE BEEN . . .

CAN'T SLOW DOWN
"Well, that's dumb of you," he huffed and rolled hs eyes for a second, letting his hands slip off of Lucky completely. In his professional opinion, it was dumb for anybody to like somebody who lost his cool so easily. Who's to say that wouldn't end up biting Lucky in the ass one day. Tch. One day. As if this were anything more than infatuation on Lucky's part.

Idiot. Dumb guy. Absolutely fucking moronic. Booker was pretty sure he liked Lucky too.

Why else would he get so defensively angry all the time when the guy was brought up? But he didn't tell Lucky what he was thinking or that if there was a possibility of them working out. There wasn't, by the way. He wouldn't know where to start, and it was obvious that Luck was just as clueless. Or.. maybe not. Because a second later, Lucky was inviting him to get lunch and then insisting that he'd pay.

"I'm gonna buy you lunch," Booker mimicked the man with a nasally voice before shoving him forward to get a move on. He was smirking, "With what money, broke ass? Naw, it's cool. I'll pay. I just fuckin' Rambo'd your ass back there. I can't," he sighed and rubbed the back off his neck, "I can't keep doing that." Booker followed him out to the van, a little sad to see Lucky dressed, and hopped into the passenger. "Yeah, speaking of that diner. Maybe that chick Leliana's workin'? Charlie's been kind of sweet on her before, maybe she knows where he's at. Which, what the hell happened, Lucky? I told him to go talk to y'all and then, boom, he's fuckin' gone?" He had to bite back that annoyance he always felt when it came to how Lucky treated Charlie. Didn't want to start something, again.

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
Malik's Safe House
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Malik, Leli, Meekah, Lucky
MOOD . . .
Regretful, scared, sorry, guilty, all that fun stuff
THAT'S RIGHT . . .
I TELL MYSELF I'LL CHANGE . . .

THEN I BEGIN TO REALIZE . . .
Charlie couldn't tell if he was relieved or panicked that it was one of his siblings. Meekah, to be more specific. Of course Meekah would be the one to reach out to him. It was a bittersweet feeling like always. But in the forefront, he really couldn't help but feel a wealth of warmth for that half-sister of theirs.

She immediately started talking but Charlie focused on that little part where she cut herself off. "Wouldn't give it back unless what?" His brows were furrowed as he realized he really didn't have any idea what went on in any of his other sibling's lives as well. His gaze softened considerably when she asked if he was gonna come home. At this point, Charlie had officially got the feeling that Malik was looking at him. So just to be a pain in the ass, and maybe for another reason, Charlie swung around on the couch and laid his head to rest on the man's lap, sticking his tongue out for a second.

But as quickly as that spark of old Charlie was there, it was gone to be replaced by the sluggish anxious mess those drugs and the withdrawal had made him "Home? Ah, Meekah. I don't.. I'm okay," he lied, "But I don't think I can come home. Not the way.. Not now." And damn it, he didn't want to go back there permanently! But there was something in Meekah's voice that Charlie couldn't ignore, "Look, is Lucky there? If he's not, Then maybe I'll stop by and see you. Just gotta run, like, an errand first or some shit. Just wait for me at home, m'kay? I love you. Bye."

He hung up on Meekah and squirmed on Malik's lap, "I really fucked up, Mal. God, I'm so fucked." He never managed to respond to Leliana because like a little coiled spring, Charlie was rolling onto his side and ugly crying into Malik's torso. He blamed the withdrawal for this humiliating expression of all these pent up fears and emotions. People cared about him but he just had to get high, right? And now his body was aching and he did want to see Meekah and Leliana but the withdrawal hurt and his stupid ass got himself hooked on something he had no idea how to deal with. And the worst part was that in the back of his mind, he was convincing himself that it would all get better if he took the edge off.
THE PROBLEM'S IN MY VEINS . . .

"Well, that's dumb of you," he huffed and rolled hs eyes for a second, letting his hands slip off of Lucky completely. In his professional opinion, it was dumb for anybody to like somebody who lost his cool so easily. Who's to say that wouldn't end up biting Lucky in the ass one day. Tch. One day. As if this were anything more than infatuation on Lucky's part.

Idiot. Dumb guy. Absolutely fucking moronic. Booker was pretty sure he liked Lucky too.

Why else would he get so defensively angry all the time when the guy was brought up? But he didn't tell Lucky what he was thinking or that if there was a possibility of them working out. There wasn't, by the way. He wouldn't know where to start, and it was obvious that Luck was just as clueless. Or.. maybe not. Because a second later, Lucky was inviting him to get lunch and then insisting that he'd pay.

"I'm gonna buy you lunch," Booker mimicked the man with a nasally voice before shoving him forward to get a move on. He was smirking, "With what money, broke ass? Naw, it's cool. I'll pay. I just fuckin' Rambo'd your ass back there. I can't," he sighed and rubbed the back off his neck, "I can't keep doing that." Booker followed him out to the van, a little sad to see Lucky dressed, and hopped into the passenger. "Yeah, speaking of that diner. Maybe that chick Leliana's workin'? Charlie's been kind of sweet on her before, maybe she knows where he's at. Which, what the hell happened, Lucky? I told him to go talk to y'all and then, boom, he's fuckin' gone?" He had to bite back that annoyance he always felt when it came to how Lucky treated Charlie. Didn't want to start something, again.
Charlie couldn't tell if he was relieved or panicked that it was one of his siblings. Meekah, to be more specific. Of course Meekah would be the one to reach out to him. It was a bittersweet feeling like always. But in the forefront, he really couldn't help but feel a wealth of warmth for that half-sister of theirs.

She immediately started talking but Charlie focused on that little part where she cut herself off. "Wouldn't give it back unless what?" His brows were furrowed as he realized he really didn't have any idea what went on in any of his other sibling's lives as well. His gaze softened considerably when she asked if he was gonna come home. At this point, Charlie had officially got the feeling that Malik was looking at him. So just to be a pain in the ass, and maybe for another reason, Charlie swung around on the couch and laid his head to rest on the man's lap, sticking his tongue out for a second.

But as quickly as that spark of old Charlie was there, it was gone to be replaced by the sluggish anxious mess those drugs and the withdrawal had made him "Home? Ah, Meekah. I don't.. I'm okay," he lied, "But I don't think I can come home. Not the way.. Not now." And damn it, he didn't want to go back there permanently! But there was something in Meekah's voice that Charlie couldn't ignore, "Look, is Lucky there? If he's not, Then maybe I'll stop by and see you. Just gotta run, like, an errand first or some shit. Just wait for me at home, m'kay? I love you. Bye."

He hung up on Meekah and squirmed on Malik's lap, "I really fucked up, Mal. God, I'm so fucked." He never managed to respond to Leliana because like a little coiled spring, Charlie was rolling onto his side and ugly crying into Malik's torso. He blamed the withdrawal for this humiliating expression of all these pent up fears and emotions. People cared about him but he just had to get high, right? And now his body was aching and he did want to see Meekah and Leliana but the withdrawal hurt and his stupid ass got himself hooked on something he had no idea how to deal with. And the worst part was that in the back of his mind, he was convincing himself that it would all get better if he took the edge off.

Malik Hughes

Tags: Charlie atomic atomic

Seeing that Charlie was about to turn around Malik quickly looked away. He focused on Max to make it seem as if he hadn’t been staring like some sort of creep. He could hear Charlie walking over so he figured that he was just going to sit down or something. The thought made him tense, seeing as he was only in a towel. Malik took a breath through his nose, praising himself for his restraint. Usually Malik wasn’t one to hold back when he wanted something or someone for that matter. He was a blunt guy, he didn’t have time for games but now he was hesitant. But today it seemed like he was being tested because now he had a half naked man in his lap. And not just any one but the one who he was starting to feel all weird about.

And then to make things worst he began to cry, no he started to sob. Now Malik was completely out of his element. Hell he was the one who made people cry, how was he supposed to stop someone from crying. Malik didn’t know what to do. He sat there like a statue, he had no idea what to do with his hands either. He was just a mess. Eventually he placed a hand in his hair. Malik was surprised to feel how soft it was and allowed himself to run his hand through it. Yes, this would be enough to keep himself in check.

“We’re all pretty fucked up here honestly. You still have time to get your shit together. I said that I don’t want you to end up like that person and I meant it. You have to want to get help though. Talking and dreaming about it is one thing, but going out and doing that shit is different.” Malik paused for a bit when at Charlie’s squirming. He closed his eyes. He knew that now wasn’t the time but there was only so much that he could take. “Lord, is this your will? You’re finally punishing me for being a bad person.” He couldn’t help but think. “I don’t know dog shit about this sort of thing, but I can learn to know what helps. But there’s also rehab.” Max being the sweet thing that he was tried to squeeze his big body against Charlie’s.
code by Ri.a

- sucker -

mentions: Bo, Charlie, Rox
mood: emotional dumpster
original.gif
Lucky came to a red light and sighed. He'd been pushing the subject of his brother to the back of his mind a lot, as of late. "He's turning into Dad." he whispered, even though he never wanted to admit that to himself. "Every time I try to talk to him it's like the wall gets higher and higher. We used to be really close," Lucky looked over his shoulder at Bo.

"We used to play baseball together. I taught him how to swing a bat like a pro. Now all he's good for is being a disappointment and I can only blame my Father for driving us apart," he said, amending his use of the word 'Dad'. "I know he doesn't get the fact that Rox is nothing without Mom, but he blames me for keeping him out. Rox wants to be on the outs with us. He's like a vacuum, an event horizon. Nothing is worse than letting him happen to us and I will not stand by and watch my kids be destroyed like I was. He won't crush their fucking hearts."

Lucky looked up and the light was green. He shot forward, eyes rimmed with a little wetness. He promptly began to change the subject.

"Anyway, I'm sorry about earlier. You're right, I shouldn't be pushing you to do those things to me. It's an unhealthy way to start a friendship." He gave Bo a million-watt smile that felt real for once. "I really just...I don't know, I feel comfortable around you. Safer, ironically. I feel like I could tell you anything and it won't go past me and you. I...haven't had that. Ever." He rolled on a stop and kept going, playing it smoothly. In a textbook sense, Lucky was more of a practical driver--someone who drove terribly but good at the same time. He tossed his LG V40 into Bo's lap.

"The code is 0440. Call Charlie. His number is listed under Chuckbutt." he said, snickering a little.

Lucky came to a red light and sighed. He'd been pushing the subject of his brother to the back of his mind a lot, as of late. "He's turning into Dad." he whispered, even though he never wanted to admit that to himself. "Every time I try to talk to him it's like the wall gets higher and higher. We used to be really close," Lucky looked over his shoulder at Bo.

"We used to play baseball together. I taught him how to swing a bat like a pro. Now all he's good for is being a disappointment and I can only blame my Father for driving us apart," he said, amending his use of the word 'Dad'. "I know he doesn't get the fact that Rox is nothing without Mom, but he blames me for keeping him out. Rox wants to be on the outs with us. He's like a vacuum, an event horizon. Nothing is worse than letting him happen to us and I will not stand by and watch my kids be destroyed like I was. He won't crush their fucking hearts."

Lucky looked up and the light was green. He shot forward, eyes rimmed with a little wetness. He promptly began to change the subject.

"Anyway, I'm sorry about earlier. You're right, I shouldn't be pushing you to do those things to me. It's an unhealthy way to start a friendship." He gave Bo a million-watt smile that felt real for once. "I really just...I don't know, I feel comfortable around you. Safer, ironically. I feel like I could tell you anything and it won't go past me and you. I...haven't had that. Ever." He rolled on a stop and kept going, playing it smoothly. In a textbook sense, Lucky was more of a practical driver--someone who drove terribly but good at the same time. He tossed his LG V40 into Bo's lap.

"The code is 0440. Call Charlie. His number is listed under Chuckbutt." he said, snickering a little.

BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
Heading to the diner
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Lucky, Charlie, Malik
MOOD . . .
Conflicted
ALL MY LIFE BEEN . . .

CAN'T SLOW DOWN
Booker avoided looking at Lucky while the guy talked about Charlie. It was a pretty sensitive topic for Bo. "Turning into your dad? Dude, have you met Charlie?" The boy pursed his lips, and stared with a raised brow when Lucky said that all Charlie was good for was being a disapointment.

"Jesus dude, I don't think his dad has a lot to do with why he doesn't wanna be around you if that's what you think," Booker shook his head and looked away from the other, deep in thought. Charlie, as long as Bo'd known him, always had the worst esteem. And he only ever saw the kid smile when he was high. Otherwise, he got all anxious and convinced that Lucky hated him. And then he was thinking about his own dad who was thankfully locked up - the whole thing being something Booker wouldn't talk about. But at Lucky saying he didn't want their dad crushing his kids' hearts, Booker frowned, "I'm pretty sure Rox already crushed Charlie's heart, man."

He didn't think this was a very good thing for the two of them to talk about. He didn't think Lucky knew how to handle a kid like Charlie. But then, Charlie also hadn't come back to see Bo, so he was worried sick. Chuck was like a little brother to Booker by now. Lucky was lucky that he was so charming and sincere when he ought to be. But it still made him feel uncomfortable. He had no idea that's what Lucky felt about the two of them. But, he supposed.. he supposed the guy was right. They could trust each other in the end.

"You're a sap. I don't have anything nearly as heartfelt to say to you. Like, it's there, but good luck trying to get out of my mouth," he offered a sheepish laugh and picked up the phone. "Chuckbutt, that's cute. Also, I'm offended, your passcode isn't 2665?" He found the name with a little grin and dialed the number for Charlie.

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
Malik's Safe House
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Malik, Booker
MOOD . . .
THAT'S RIGHT . . .

Charlie felt the fingers in his hair and briefly felt guilty for putting Malik through this shit show. It was the withdrawal, he promised. Why else would he be such a damn mess? He was appreciative, though. Malik's words drove a force between his emotions and cause him to take a breath.

"Oh my God, dude, you're gonna make me cry even more. Stop being so nice to me," he whined at how damn nice Malik was being about all this. He was never going to live this down when he got a hold of himself. But right now, he didn't want to. "I'm not ready, though. Not even close. You know, like, okay, like - when you wake up with a hangover and you vow.. never again? But then the next party you go just as hard. It still feels like that. Except.. with drugs its like.. suddenly what you've been doing isn't enough. I don't know what's wrong with me. Something's missing." Something vital was missing still for Charlie to even think that any attempt to get better wasn't just going to end like all the rest. His pride couldn't really take that blow. Felt hopeless, already.

And then his phone was ringing again and Charlie just groaned in irritation and shoved it into Malik's chest, "Fuck, you answer it." He was sick of all the phone calls after a week of nothing. All he really wanted to do was shoot up and use Malik as a mattress until the guy got sick of him. Who'd have thought Charlie would be so touchy with Booker's boss. And speaking of Booker, he heard his friend's voice on the other end of the phone. "Charlie, thank God you picked up. Where are you?'

Booker avoided looking at Lucky while the guy talked about Charlie. It was a pretty sensitive topic for Bo. "Turning into your dad? Dude, have you met Charlie?" The boy pursed his lips, and stared with a raised brow when Lucky said that all Charlie was good for was being a disapointment.

"Jesus dude, I don't think his dad has a lot to do with why he doesn't wanna be around you if that's what you think," Booker shook his head and looked away from the other, deep in thought. Charlie, as long as Bo'd known him, always had the worst esteem. And he only ever saw the kid smile when he was high. Otherwise, he got all anxious and convinced that Lucky hated him. And then he was thinking about his own dad who was thankfully locked up - the whole thing being something Booker wouldn't talk about. But at Lucky saying he didn't want their dad crushing his kids' hearts, Booker frowned, "I'm pretty sure Rox already crushed Charlie's heart, man."

He didn't think this was a very good thing for the two of them to talk about. He didn't think Lucky knew how to handle a kid like Charlie. But then, Charlie also hadn't come back to see Bo, so he was worried sick. Chuck was like a little brother to Booker by now. Lucky was lucky that he was so charming and sincere when he ought to be. But it still made him feel uncomfortable. He had no idea that's what Lucky felt about the two of them. But, he supposed.. he supposed the guy was right. They could trust each other in the end.

"You're a sap. I don't have anything nearly as heartfelt to say to you. Like, it's there, but good luck trying to get out of my mouth," he offered a sheepish laugh and picked up the phone. "Chuckbutt, that's cute. Also, I'm offended, your passcode isn't 2665?" He found the name with a little grin and dialed the number for Charlie.
Charlie felt the fingers in his hair and briefly felt guilty for putting Malik through this shit show. It was the withdrawal, he promised. Why else would he be such a damn mess? He was appreciative, though. Malik's words drove a force between his emotions and cause him to take a breath.

"Oh my God, dude, you're gonna make me cry even more. Stop being so nice to me," he whined at how damn nice Malik was being about all this. He was never going to live this down when he got a hold of himself. But right now, he didn't want to. "I'm not ready, though. Not even close. You know, like, okay, like - when you wake up with a hangover and you vow.. never again? But then the next party you go just as hard. It still feels like that. Except.. with drugs its like.. suddenly what you've been doing isn't enough. I don't know what's wrong with me. Something's missing." Something vital was missing still for Charlie to even think that any attempt to get better wasn't just going to end like all the rest. His pride couldn't really take that blow. Felt hopeless, already.

And then his phone was ringing again and Charlie just groaned in irritation and shoved it into Malik's chest, "Fuck, you answer it." He was sick of all the phone calls after a week of nothing. All he really wanted to do was shoot up and use Malik as a mattress until the guy got sick of him. Who'd have thought Charlie would be so touchy with Booker's boss. And speaking of Booker, he heard his friend's voice on the other end of the phone. "Charlie, thank God you picked up. Where are you?'

Malik Hughes

Tags: Charlie, Booker atomic atomic

“Don’t blame me for being a crybaby. And I’m not being nice, I’m just stating facts.” Malik scoffed. He looked down at the other boy currently in his lap. Malik was starting to relax again as he took his mind off of Charlie’s half naked body. He continued to stroke his hair, it was soft and so different from his own coily locks. Malik listened closely to Charlie as he tried to explain his addiction and he managed to get what he was saying. “Missing huh? Man I hope that you find what’s it it. Maybe it’ll push you to take that step.”

Before he could say anything else Charlie’s phone began to ring. Malik shifted, thinking that he was about to get up and answer it but to his surprise the phone was shoved against him. Malik looked down once again, giving Charlie was blank stare. “You’re gonna stop treating me like the damn or some shit.” He scowled but answered the phone after checking the ID.

Malik leaned back comfortably against the couch. Upon hearing Booker’s voice he grinned. “Sup.” Malik replied casually. Far too casual for someone who had not only threatened the McGees but Charlie himself when they’d last met. “The brat can’t come to the phone right now, sorry.” Malik drawled out in a bored tone. “So you and the Mcgee have kissed and made up right? That’s sweet….”
code by Ri.a

Meekah McGee
Mentions/interactions: atomic atomic Charlie

Meekah realized her mistake and Charlie picked up on it. 'Wouldn't give it back unless what!?' He said. Meekah was silent for a beat after that "It's not a big deal, probably, I'm fine" She said dismissively glad she had fucked up like this with Charlie who probably wouldn't tell the rest of the family she was in trouble or some shit. When she dismissed it he seemed to give up on it for now. But he didn't seem to keen on coming home, which made her heart sink a little... or a lot. She wished she'd talked to her brother a little more than she had. Maybe they'd be closer if she did. She had to work a little harder than her other siblings to gain attention. "Chuck, c'mon, what errands do you have to run... can you at least tell me where-" But he was already cutting her off and saying his goodbye's. He hung up with a hasty 'I love you' and Meekah was left with nothing but the silence of her room. "Love you to, brother...: She muttered to herself.

A little lost at what to do, and with no idea how long it would take Charlie to get here, if he did plan on getting here at all, Meekah wondered aimlessly around the house. "Fuck sake..." She muttered, catching a glimpse of herself in the window with another big ass bruise on her neck. She headed upstairs and opened up her laptop. As soon as facebook loaded up, she was suddenly bombarded with notifications. Meekah's mouth fell open a little. Brian, it seemed,had taken it upon herself to change his relationship status to 'In a relationship with Meekah McGee.' and there were already like, 50 comments. "Oh my fucking god!" She almost threw her laptop at the wall. Instead she dialed the number Brian had put in her phone. He answered within a couple of rings.

"I knew you'd call me, beautiful" Meekah no longer cared how big he was compared to her she was ready to square up.

"Why would you do that!?" She yelled into the phone

"I didn't see you complaining at the sleepover, in fact you led me on." Brian said, a hint of anger in his voice "I'm doing this for you, you know, everyone things you're just some slut, it wont be like that now" Meekah felt like shit.

"I was all over you?" Her voice was small "I don't even remember!" She shrieked

"Oh sweetheart, it's Okay." He said, voice soft all of a sudden. Meekah was quiet, tears pricked at her eyes "I'm not that bad of a guy, look I'll take it down if you want. But just give me a chance, you owe me a chance after leading me on like that." She said nothing again "One date. Tonight. I'll come pick you up at 8pm"

Meekah started to wonder if she had been irrational... he sounded so sweet now. Maybe she really had led him on. Maybe she did owe him a chance. She couldn't remove the bad gut feeling she got about him but maybe it was all in her head. She was, after all, not the most emotionally stable person.
"Fine. Okay. Yeah." She said quickly, wiping a tear that had fallen onto her cheek. "Okay yeah, I'll talk to you then." She said

"You sound like you are crying" He said, she could hear what she thought was concern in his voice. She sniffled and ran a hand through her hair as hot tears continued to fall "I wasn't lying when I told you my family was struggling... okay, I'm just a little stressed out." He paused but then spoke again after a beat "Sorry if I scared you before. I don't want to add to your problems, I want to help you. I think you are really special, Meekah." Why did those words feel so good. Heck, she even smiled into the phone. "Thanks. It's ok. I overreact sometimes." She admitted "Anyway, I should go. I am waiting for my brother to come home. See ya"

She hung up and hugged the phone to her chest what am I doing... I must be lonely...

ryan-guzman.jpg
Nicholas Guzman

Nicholas was in the garage when he heard voices. Girls. It was probably the girl from this morning who dropped the piece of shit off she called a car. He had oil on his shirt from an oil change gone awry. The tires were another issue and all needed to be replaced. The girl was riding on threadbare tires.

"In here!" he yelled from under the hood. She'd also needed power steering fluid and coolant. He heard steps nearing and couldn't for the life of him remember the females name. It started with a K was all he remembered. He talked while finishing up under the hood. "Your car needs a lot of work. I replaced the fluids that really needed it. Your tires are shit." He wiped his hands on a greasy rag and turned to look at the girls. "Your car is shit." He tilted his head as if in regret. "But it'll survive....for now. I have some tires but needed your okay before changing them. Twenty per tire. While they aren't new...they're more reliable than what you have now." He shrugged, "Other then that it'll be twenty for the fluid changes. Whatcha wanna do?"

apolla apolla
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

dove-cameron-image-17.jpg
Feeling: annoyed
Tags: Nicholas ( taliaangeni taliaangeni )

NsRQ.gif

295697a69842d563cea70b3474e5e944.png
"He's a hottie, too, by the way. Quite nice to look at."

Kris fixed her friend with a deadpan look, wanting to question if the only reason Kendra took her car to this guy was that he was 'nice to look at'. She wouldn't put it past her, not one bit. He could be a serial killer, and Kendra would still comment on something about him and his looks. It was either a gift, or a huge flaw, Kris wasn't sure.

Both girls turned when they heard a voice yell from inside the garage. Kendra took off in that direction, and Kris reluctantly followed, pulling her phone out of her pocket and seeing that she had no missed notifications from her family. Pursing her lips, she resisted the urge to sigh.

She knew Charlie wouldn't reach out to her. Not after what she'd done. Perhaps she should check on Meekah... Lucky could take care of himself, after all, right? Though that wasn't to say she hadn't been worried about him, working his ass off to try to make sure his younger siblings were provided for.

It was a hot mess of a situation, really.

A guy stepped out from under the hood of Kendra's car, and Kris had to admit that Kendra was right, not that it mattered much. Kendra was already laying it on thick.

Leaning against the car, careful to avoid any grease or oil spots, Kendra pouted as she peered into the hood. "My car is shit?" She echoed, her voice small and sad. "I thought I was doing good, taking care of it." Looking at Nicholas through her lashes, she blinked a few times. "I only have sixty... could we work something else out?"

Kris wrinkled her nose, and clicked off her phone without texting anyone. "Jeez, Kendra, why don't you just strip naked and dance for him?"

code by apolla apolla

Two blondes walked into the garage. Usually that would be the start of a joke but in Nic's case it was reality. Both girls were beautiful although one looked like she had no neck, just boobs.

Kendra was being flirty and Nic wondered if she was this forward with all males.

“‘A piece of shit’ is me being nice.” He looked between the girls at their exchange. The other looked perturbed at Kendra. She looked familiar but he couldn't quite place it.

Nic swung the greased rag over his shoulder and stuffed his hands into his pockets. “No dancing.” He was committed to another idea though. “You.” He nodded in Kris’ direction. “A date. No funny business. Scouts honor.” He wasn't a scout but that didn't matter. Nic never made deals like this but Kendra's friend was the epitome of beauty.

“A date with your friend here and you can have the car.” He looked into Kris’ eyes before looking at Kendra. “No charge.”

apolla apolla

Feeling: er... what?
Tags: Nicholas ( taliaangeni taliaangeni )

NsRQ.gif

If looks could kill, Kris would be dead on the spot thanks to the glare Kendra leveled in her direction. Kris just shrugged, resisting the urge to smirk a little bit as well. "Can you just pay him so we can go?" She asked, realizing as she spoke she made it sound as though she had something to do.

Not particularly, anyway, but they didn't have to know that.

"I only have sixty." Kendra pouted, returning her attention to Nicholas. "But I'm sure we can figure something o-" Her jaw dropped at Nic's next words, her head immediately swiveling to look at Kris, her eyes practically bugging out of her head. "Her??"

Kris almost didn't understand, but then the words sank in and she straightened, eyeing the dirty mechanic carefully. "Were you even a scout?" She asked him pointedly.

"Kris, he said no charge." Kendra, obviously miffed that Kris had been chosen over her, placed her hands on her hips. She was trying to pretend like it didn't bother her. "You have to."

"I don't have to do anything." Kris corrected her.

"Kris, please? I'll give you half of this sixty and we can go shopping!"

Kris opened her mouth to refuse again, then thought better of it. Sliding her gaze over to Nic, she eyed him again for a few seconds before sighing. "Fine, fine. You're going to take a shower first, though, right?"

code by apolla apolla

BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
Heading to the diner
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Lucky, Charlie, Malik
MOOD . . .
Conflicted
ALL MY LIFE BEEN . . .

CAN'T SLOW DOWN
Booker focused on the road ahead of them, occasionally glancing at Lucky but otherwise didn’t say anything else. He wasn’t sure what he was expecting from the phone call, but to hear Malik’s voice on the other end of it was not... Immediately, Bo was on edge and panicking. What the.. What the hell was Malike doing anywhere near Charlie’s phone?

He heard the man loud and clear that he was gonna make this family pay, and then all of a sudden, Charlie goes missing for a week?! Anybody with half a mind could see how that looked from the outside. He could hear the strange amount of smugness coming from Malik’s tone, but Booker was tense and glaring straight ahead.

“Motherfucker, why the hell do you have Charlie’s phone? What the hell did you do to the kid?” He didn’t think that Malik would really do something to Charlie. Honest to God, the kid was just an idiot but he didn’t deserve something really rotten to happen to him. None of the McGee’s did. In all honesty, the only one who did deserve something rotten was Bo. Who was planning on actually fucking with Malik’s money. He took a deep breath, “Please tell me he’s okay, man.” Yeah, he totally didn’t even acknowledge that comment about Lucky and him.

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
On Malik’ lap like the cat that got the cream
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Malik, Booker, Lucky, Meekah
MOOD . . .
THAT'S RIGHT . . .

Charlie curled in closer to Malik’s stomach, trying to block out light and noise and everything in between. He wasn’t super aware that Malik and Booker had had conversations about him. If he was, he definitely would have taken the phonecall. But he thought it would be Lucky’s voice on the other end of the phone. And he was still sick of talking to people and making excuses as to why he wasn’t coming home.

Meekah had sounded so heartbroken when he let her down. He didn’t think Lucky would sound quite as broken up about it. Mainly he just imagined any call from Lucky would have his older brother shouting or venting his frustrations out on him. It seemed to be the only sort of conversation they could have. He was glad Malik was here to take the call for him. But of course, he heard Booker on the other end and Charlie’s own mind wiped for a second.

What the hell was Booker doing with Lucky’s phone? He squirmed again, rolling onto his back to look up at the completely hardcore kingpin who was petting his hair. Charlie’s eyes were wide in subtle curiosity that broke into a little smile when Malik started to screw with their mutual friend. He reached up with a shaky hand and ghosted his fingertips under Malik’s chin to get his attention.

“Ah come on man, quit messin’ with him,” though, he wasn’t exactly sure what would be better at this point. Telling Booker he had Charlie strung up in some dark scary room somewhere. Or that he had the boy comfortably in his lap with nothing but a towel on. Charlie’s eyes closed with his smile, though that smile was quick to turn back into a little jolt of discomfort as another wave of nerves hit him. Fuck fuck fuck, he really needed to.. Just... You know.

Booker focused on the road ahead of them, occasionally glancing at Lucky but otherwise didn’t say anything else. He wasn’t sure what he was expecting from the phone call, but to hear Malik’s voice on the other end of it was not... Immediately, Bo was on edge and panicking. What the.. What the hell was Malike doing anywhere near Charlie’s phone?

He heard the man loud and clear that he was gonna make this family pay, and then all of a sudden, Charlie goes missing for a week?! Anybody with half a mind could see how that looked from the outside. He could hear the strange amount of smugness coming from Malik’s tone, but Booker was tense and glaring straight ahead.

“Motherfucker, why the hell do you have Charlie’s phone? What the hell did you do to the kid?” He didn’t think that Malik would really do something to Charlie. Honest to God, the kid was just an idiot but he didn’t deserve something really rotten to happen to him. None of the McGee’s did. In all honesty, the only one who did deserve something rotten was Bo. Who was planning on actually fucking with Malik’s money. He took a deep breath, “Please tell me he’s okay, man.” Yeah, he totally didn’t even acknowledge that comment about Lucky and him.
Charlie curled in closer to Malik’s stomach, trying to block out light and noise and everything in between. He wasn’t super aware that Malik and Booker had had conversations about him. If he was, he definitely would have taken the phonecall. But he thought it would be Lucky’s voice on the other end of the phone. And he was still sick of talking to people and making excuses as to why he wasn’t coming home.

Meekah had sounded so heartbroken when he let her down. He didn’t think Lucky would sound quite as broken up about it. Mainly he just imagined any call from Lucky would have his older brother shouting or venting his frustrations out on him. It seemed to be the only sort of conversation they could have. He was glad Malik was here to take the call for him. But of course, he heard Booker on the other end and Charlie’s own mind wiped for a second.

What the hell was Booker doing with Lucky’s phone? He squirmed again, rolling onto his back to look up at the completely hardcore kingpin who was petting his hair. Charlie’s eyes were wide in subtle curiosity that broke into a little smile when Malik started to screw with their mutual friend. He reached up with a shaky hand and ghosted his fingertips under Malik’s chin to get his attention.

“Ah come on man, quit messin’ with him,” though, he wasn’t exactly sure what would be better at this point. Telling Booker he had Charlie strung up in some dark scary room somewhere. Or that he had the boy comfortably in his lap with nothing but a towel on. Charlie’s eyes closed with his smile, though that smile was quick to turn back into a little jolt of discomfort as another wave of nerves hit him. Fuck fuck fuck, he really needed to.. Just... You know.

Malik Hughes

Malik rolled his eyes at Booker’s dramatics. But h couldn’t really blame him, he had threatened the whole Mcgee clan in front of him. Malik found amusement in Booker’s panic to be honest, it was a small price to pay for the shit that he’d been putting Malik through and for hitting him too. “You dick, he’s fine. I haven’t done anything to him...yet.” Malik really should control himself but messing with Booker was fun. “Honestly he’s pushing it. This is a serious test on my self control.” Malik’s tone was dark but not with malice, though being who he was it wasn’t hard to far off to thing that it was from anger. When he felt fingers under his chin Malik slowly looked down, making eye contact with the Charlie.

“Nah, fucking with him is fun.” Malik continued to run his hands through Charlie’s hair, though he tugged lightly for a moment. “I meant what I said, you’re testing me. You should chill before you get yourself in trouble.” He smirked with half lidded eyes. Malik watched him for a moment, coming to a conclusion on his next course of actions. Malik knew that it wasn’t as easy as just quitting and being done with it. Baby steps were better than no steps at all. With that thought in mind he turned his attention back to Booker. “He’s fine man. Don’t have a heart attack, replacing you would be too much work.” Malik grabbed those shaking fingers and squeezed lightly.
code by Ri.a

BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
Heading to the diner
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Lucky, Charlie, Malik
MOOD . . .
Conflicted
ALL MY LIFE BEEN . . .

CAN'T SLOW DOWN
Malik called him a dick and his lips curled into a small little frown as it always would when Mal talked to him like that. Though, it was hardly ever very serious. He didn’t know where he and Mal stood ever since the man got out of Juvie. But upon hearing that Charlie was fine, he was allowed to take a little breath. Good. Good, that was... he could breathe a little.

On the other end he heard Charlie’s soft spoken voice followed by Mal’s ”Nah, fucking with him is fun.” He was pretending thatvwhatever was happening over there wasn’t confusing the hell out of him. They seemed to be talking to each other in a completely civil manner. Book was at a complete loss. He just wished he knew why the hell Charlie and Malik were together in the first place.

Malik finally seemed to be talking to him again and was still staring down the street ahead. He wasn’t gonna bother answering questions from Lucky until after he hung up and got some of this stuff figured out. “Good, I— Thanks. For not, you know. Goin’ Rambo on his ass. So.. why are you two even in the same room together? We need the kid home. Lucky’s worried ‘bout him.”

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
On Malik’s lap like the cat that got the cream
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Malik, Booker
MOOD . . .
THAT'S RIGHT . . .

”Asshole,” Charlie mouthed with a pained smile up at Malik. Oh, he bet Mal liked to fuck with Booker. In all honesty, fucking with Bo was kind of fun. The guy ran on such a short fuse, you could practically see it burning its way to his head before he blew up imploded. But Charlie was more distracted with the way Malik was smirking down at him with those half hooded eyes.

The younger boy bit his lip to keep him from pushing it like Malik warned him against. But there was still this teasing look in his own eye and Charlie couldn’t help put just push him a little. Because he was Charlie. Withdrawal or not, he liked to push his luck. “Testing you? And what kind of trouble can I expect, fucker?” He chuckled, rolling his shoulders in discomfort. It took a pretty decent amount of self control on his own part. He was holding back a lot of that discomfort and anxiety for Malik’s sake. But it was there. All those bad feelings just pushing under his skin.

When Malik grabbed his hand and squeezed, Charlie’s reaction was immediate as he returned the gesture. The boy was holding Mal’s hand probably a little too tightly. It helped him a little to do that even if he wasn’t thinking much about what he was doing. The boy pushed his temple into Mal’s stomach, “How much longer for my laundry, man?”

Malik called him a dick and his lips curled into a small little frown as it always would when Mal talked to him like that. Though, it was hardly ever very serious. He didn’t know where he and Mal stood ever since the man got out of Juvie. But upon hearing that Charlie was fine, he was allowed to take a little breath. Good. Good, that was... he could breathe a little.

On the other end he heard Charlie’s soft spoken voice followed by Mal’s ”Nah, fucking with him is fun.” He was pretending thatvwhatever was happening over there wasn’t confusing the hell out of him. They seemed to be talking to each other in a completely civil manner. Book was at a complete loss. He just wished he knew why the hell Charlie and Malik were together in the first place.

Malik finally seemed to be talking to him again and was still staring down the street ahead. He wasn’t gonna bother answering questions from Lucky until after he hung up and got some of this stuff figured out. “Good, I— Thanks. For not, you know. Goin’ Rambo on his ass. So.. why are you two even in the same room together? We need the kid home. Lucky’s worried ‘bout him.”
”Asshole,” Charlie mouthed with a pained smile up at Malik. Oh, he bet Mal liked to fuck with Booker. In all honesty, fucking with Bo was kind of fun. The guy ran on such a short fuse, you could practically see it burning its way to his head before he blew up imploded. But Charlie was more distracted with the way Malik was smirking down at him with those half hooded eyes.

The younger boy bit his lip to keep him from pushing it like Malik warned him against. But there was still this teasing look in his own eye and Charlie couldn’t help put just push him a little. Because he was Charlie. Withdrawal or not, he liked to push his luck. “Testing you? And what kind of trouble can I expect, fucker?” He chuckled, rolling his shoulders in discomfort. It took a pretty decent amount of self control on his own part. He was holding back a lot of that discomfort and anxiety for Malik’s sake. But it was there. All those bad feelings just pushing under his skin.

When Malik grabbed his hand and squeezed, Charlie’s reaction was immediate as he returned the gesture. The boy was holding Mal’s hand probably a little too tightly. It helped him a little to do that even if he wasn’t thinking much about what he was doing. The boy pushed his temple into Mal’s stomach, “How much longer for my laundry, man?”

Malik Hughes

“Yeah yeah, you’re welcome. It’s a long ass story and I don’t feel like going over it. Plus it’s not like I can force him to come home. Pretty sure he’d get out again. Really though, ain’t nothing to worry about.” Malik rolled his eyes for the hundredth time. When he looked down at Charlie Malik smirked and shrugged, he was an asshole. But oh apparently Charlie was taking him for a joke. Malik was sure that he’d turned into a saint when he died, because he control was on point. Malik took a breath and leaned down, fisting a hand in Charlie’s hair as gently as he could considering who he was. They were close now, a inch closer and they’d be kissing, though Malik kept his gaze on Charlie’s eyes. “The type that’ll have you teary eyed and shaking in other ways.” He slowly sat back up and with his gaze still locked on Charlie like a predator waiting to pounce he spoke to Booker. Maybe his self-control wasn’t on point. There was no way that he’d become a saint as his thoughts were anything but holy.

Before he spoke into the phone Charlie spoke again. He’d completely forgot about the clothes. “They should be done any minute. But…” Malik placed the phone on mute. “I have an offer for you.” Malik knew that there was no other way but he didn’t like it. “I’ll take you to your little...spot and you can get your shit. I’d rather you not get it at all but I fuckin know it’ll make you want it more and you’ll probably overdose again. This way I can make sure that doesn’t happen and you can start with baby steps.” He ran a hand through Charlie’s curly hair.
code by Ri.a

- sucker -

mentions: Bo, Charlie, Rox
mood: emotional dumpster
original.gif
Lucky listened to Bo preattle to Malik--which, why the hell was Chuck with him? He pulled the van to a stop out in front of the diner, paralell parking perfectly before the glass windows. "Tell him He's missed too much school already!" he shouted over Bo, whom he was grateful hto have given his phone to. If he'd had it he would have given Malik Hughes and Charles McGee a hefty piece of his mind. But, his Irish temper would have to take a backseat to everything else. Chuck was okay, which was the main thing he was concerned about. As long as he made his pale ass home, everything could--not would--be forgiven.

Lucky listened to Bo preattle to Malik--which, why the hell was Chuck with him? He pulled the van to a stop out in front of the diner, paralell parking perfectly before the glass windows. "Tell him He's missed too much school already!" he shouted over Bo, whom he was grateful hto have given his phone to. If he'd had it he would have given Malik Hughes and Charles McGee a hefty piece of his mind. But, his Irish temper would have to take a backseat to everything else. Chuck was okay, which was the main thing he was concerned about. As long as he made his pale ass home, everything could--not would--be forgiven.

ryan-guzman.jpg
Nicholas Guzman

Nic ignored the scout question, deeming it not important at the moment. He could tell one girl was, Kendra, was miffed he'd chosen Kris over her. From dealing with her this morning, Nic didn't like her attitude. Plus she didn't have a neck. Nothing for him to nibble when things got extra hot.

Kris mentioned a shower and his brows shout up. He hadn't meant right now but he was glad she was eager. He wiped his hands on the dirty rag and threw it in the corner of the garage. "A shower? I think I can manage one of those." He went to get Kendra's keys which were hanging on his wall. He could tell them apart from the other keys and things hanging because of the over the top key fobs. As he turned to the girls he threw the keys at Kendra, not seeing if she caught them. "I'll be back in a sec."

Nicholas took off for the door. It wasn't connected to the house but was just a few feet from it. Inside he quickly undressed, leaving a trail of dirty, greasy clothes in his wake. In the shower, he had one of those 3 in 1 bottles and dropped a dollop into his palm before washing himself thoroughly. It was a quick shower. He didn't want to leave the girl waiting too long. Hopefully her friend would have left by the time he came back.

Choosing a simple black t-shirt and dark jeans, Nic fastened his steps back to the garage. "So, where'd you like to go?"

apolla apolla
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Feeling: er... what?
Tags: Nicholas ( taliaangeni taliaangeni ); Lucky ( dimensional dimensional ); Charlie ( atomic atomic ); Meekah ( Sook Sook )

NsRQ.gif

Where exactly had this day gone so wrong? It happened so fast. One minute it was the three of them standing in the garage, the next, he'd tossed Kendra her keys-- which she didn't catch, by the way-- and disappeared inside. Was he really showering now? Kris opened her mouth to protest but he was already gone, leaving the two girls alone.

With the narrowed eyes of a snake, Kris turned to Kendra. "Just know that if he ends up being a serial killer and murders me, my brothers know I was with you." Pushing past the other blonde, Kris pretended to be interested in something on the makeshift counter, making it clear the conversation was over.

She heard Kendra scoff and scoop up her keys, but she didn't look at the girl as she got into her car and backed out of the driveway. Silence filled the garage, and it dawned on Kris that she really was alone.

Before she knew what she was doing, she pulled out her phone. She'd typed out the message 'going on a date. if i die, bury me with lillies.' and sent it to both Lucky and Meekah. Her finger lingered over Charlie's name, and then pressed. Him, too. Might as well cover her bases. If he was still sober.

A few minutes later, she heard the door open and turned from where she'd been inspecting a large tool. Eyeing the mechanic, she couldn't deny that he cleaned up pretty nicely. His words gave her pause, though. "You're telling me you asked me out and you don't even have a place in mind to go?"

code by apolla apolla

BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)diner parking lot[/COLOR]
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Lucky, Charlie, Malik
MOOD . . .
Conflicted
ALL MY LIFE BEEN . . .

CAN'T SLOW DOWN
"Right," Booker chewed on his lower lip in subtle - not so subtle - concern. Mal was making it sound like Charlie was a dog that kept making its way out of the yard. In this case, the boy kind of was. It was just a miracle that he'd shown up in Mal's yard, instead.

He wanted to get more details about the whole thing, but Malik was assuring him that everything would be fine. Booker had to trust that. It made him... grimace. Because of course Malik would turn around and do a complete one-eighty in his behavior towards Charlie after Bo had sort of agreed to help Lucky rip the man off. Jesus, what the hell was he doing?

Bo glanced over at the guy driving next to him. He lifted one of those perfect brows that he totally didn't have done by his little sister. Seriously, Omi was like a little fashion guru or whatever it was you called them. Yet, she refused to get an instagram, much to Booker's relief. Too young. Thank God for his sane sister. Because these people he messed with were anything but sane.

"Perfect, tell the junkie that he's missing too much school. I'm sure he'll head straight to class," Booker couldn't help to roll his eyes. He didn't know what Lucky's whole experience was with school, but it wasn't at the top of most drug addicts' lists of priorities. Hell, even Booker was a flunk out. And look at him! He was doing fan-fucking-tastic. Drugs, gangs, and violence. Wouldn't his big bro be proud of him? After a few seconds, he realized that the other end of the phone had gone very quiet. "Mal? Malik? Fucker, did you put me on silent? Whatever. Just meet us at the Diner when you can."

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
On Malik’s lap like the cat that got the cream
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Malik
MOOD . . .
THAT'S RIGHT . . .

The boy let out a little noise of protest when Malik's hand gripped his hair tightly. He didn't know why he made the noise since it didn't hurt that bad, but it made him smirk challengingly up at the older guy. He shifted his body, eyes glancing down to his lips before going back to making eye contact.

Fuck it, Malik's words made the kid look away and he bit his lip with a breathy laugh. Okay then. "Tch, you're all talk," was all he dared to say, because he was pretty sure that Mal was anything but 'all talk'. He was being kind, right now. Charlie wouldn't forget that in a hot second, but he also didn't want to ignore the fact that his heart was pounding a fraction faster than before. Now was not the time to get all bothered when they were on the phone with his brother and his brother's boyfriend. Which... weird. He'd believe it when he saw it. And he doubted Booker was about to put any label on it like that.

Before his mind could run away with all these thoughts, Malik was proposing something to him. And Oh! His smile broke into something much brighter than he'd shown since he woke up. Malik just basically said that he'd go and take him to get drugs which was, like, a huge load off his back. And it kind of showed that the guy might actually care? Charlie didn't want to take advantage of that or expect too much too soon, but he nodded. "Really man? That'd be... awesome. But uh.. fuck you.. I didn't overdose. You just overreacted." Charlie was in a little bit of denial about some things. Denial was one of his best friends at this point. "Yeah.. yeah... you can take me." He paused. Smiled. "Not like that. But.. you know, either way s'cool, just be gentle." He heard his phone buzz again and groaned, "Fucking hell, take out the battery at this point."

"Right," Booker chewed on his lower lip in subtle - not so subtle - concern. Mal was making it sound like Charlie was a dog that kept making its way out of the yard. In this case, the boy kind of was. It was just a miracle that he'd shown up in Mal's yard, instead.

He wanted to get more details about the whole thing, but Malik was assuring him that everything would be fine. Booker had to trust that. It made him... grimace. Because of course Malik would turn around and do a complete one-eighty in his behavior towards Charlie after Bo had sort of agreed to help Lucky rip the man off. Jesus, what the hell was he doing?

Bo glanced over at the guy driving next to him. He lifted one of those perfect brows that he totally didn't have done by his little sister. Seriously, Omi was like a little fashion guru or whatever it was you called them. Yet, she refused to get an Instagram, much to Booker's relief. Too young. Thank God for his sane sister. Because these people he messed with were anything but sane.

"Perfect, tell the junkie that he's missing too much school. I'm sure he'll head straight to class," Booker couldn't help to roll his eyes. He didn't know what Lucky's whole experience was with school, but it wasn't at the top of most drug addicts' lists of priorities. Hell, even Booker was a flunk out. And look at him! He was doing fan-fucking-tastic. Drugs, gangs, and violence. Wouldn't his big bro be proud of him? After a few seconds, he realized that the other end of the phone had gone very quiet. "Mal? Malik? Fucker, did you put me on silent? Whatever. Just meet us at the Diner when you can."
The boy let out a little noise of protest when Malik's hand gripped his hair tightly. He didn't know why he made the noise since it didn't hurt that bad, but it made him smirk challengingly up at the older guy. He shifted his body, eyes glancing down to his lips before going back to making eye contact.

Fuck it, Malik's words made the kid look away and he bit his lip with a breathy laugh. Okay then. "Tch, you're all talk," was all he dared to say, because he was pretty sure that Mal was anything but 'all talk'. He was being kind, right now. Charlie wouldn't forget that in a hot second, but he also didn't want to ignore the fact that his heart was pounding a fraction faster than before. Now was not the time to get all bothered when they were on the phone with his brother and his brother's boyfriend. Which... weird. He'd believe it when he saw it. And he doubted Booker was about to put any label on it like that.

Before his mind could run away with all these thoughts, Malik was proposing something to him. And Oh! His smile broke into something much brighter than he'd shown since he woke up. Malik just basically said that he'd go and take him to get drugs which was, like, a huge load off his back. And it kind of showed that the guy might actually care? Charlie didn't want to take advantage of that or expect too much too soon, but he nodded. "Really man? That'd be... awesome. But uh.. fuck you.. I didn't overdose. You just overreacted." Charlie was in a little bit of denial about some things. Denial was one of his best friends at this point. "Yeah.. yeah... you can take me." He paused. Smiled. "Not like that. But.. you know, either way s'cool, just be gentle." He heard his phone buzz again and groaned, "Fucking hell, take out the battery at this point."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back