• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Shameful [still accepting]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 320px; height: 360px; background-color: #7D7D7D; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; cursor: url('https://img.icons8.com/small/16/000000/cursor.png'), auto; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 158.86px; height: 300px; left: 17px; top: 31px; background: url(https://pm1.narvii.com/6665/1dc3a045c32d420fe8d596d012765e4533742b77_hq.jpg); background-size: 100%; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; left: 180px; top: 78px; width: 120px; height: 365px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: #CDDCEF; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 700; line-height: 15px; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=description] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 130px; height: 160px; color: #000; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 0px 30px 0px 0px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; left: 180px; top: 120px; width: 150px; height: 160px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=picformat] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 300px; height: 365px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=tabbutton] position: absolute; width: 10px; height: 10px; overflow: visible; border-radius: 50px; background-color: #CDDCEF; [/class] [class=one] left:180px; top:290px; [/class] [class=two] left:195px; top:290px; [/class] [class=three] left:210px; top:290px; [/class] [class=four] left:225px; top:290px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #FF3400; transition-duration: 0.2s; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentOne) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentTwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentThree) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentFour) [/script] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 8px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 6px; color: #FF3400; opacity: 0.3; [/class]
[div class=bkgd]

[div class=pic]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentOne"]
[div class=name]quote.[/div]
[div class=container][div class=description]"Life throws challenges at us to see what we're made of, right? Yeah, apparently, I'm made of bourbon and blow."
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[div class=name]plot + summary.[/div]
[div class=container][div class=description]Hey yall! Me again (because I have no willpower to say no to myself).

Basically, this is a Shameless-inspired roleplay. You do not have to have seen the show to join! I'm only on season 4 myself. That being said, this is a fucked up family/friend/neighborhood roleplay, basically, lol. Dysfunctional families for the win. I'm going to have a main family for this, and some outside main roles (friends of the family, etc.) but I am open to roles I don't have listed as well! You just have to run your idea by me, is all.

I have some ideas for this, but also feel free to come with your own! I love hearing ideas other people have. This roleplay will handle adult & mature themes, such as drug use, abuse, swearing, and others. Don't join if that's not your cup of tea.

[/div][/div]
[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[div class=name]roles + characters.[/div]
[div class=container][div class=description]The Family
  • Father
  • Mother
  • Oldest Child [21+] ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
  • Second Oldest Child [18-21] ( horrorshow horrorshow )
  • Third Oldest Child [15-18] ( apolla apolla )
  • Fourth Oldest Child [13-15] ( Nick36545 Nick36545 )
  • Fifth Oldest Child [10-13]
  • Youngest Child [8-13]
  • Family Friends [not limited to just one]
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[div class=name]rules + guidelines.[/div]
[div class=container][div class=description]001
Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
This roleplay will be first come, first serve. You must tell me what role you want when you express interest. I also reserve the right to pick the best character for the spot, if you cannot meet the 2 paragraph minimum or break the rules in another way (i.e.: being rude/causing drama).
Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.
Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
There WILL be a discord for ooc.
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[div class="tabbutton one tab"]
[/div]
[div class="tabbutton two tab"]
[/div]
[div class="tabbutton three tab"]
[/div]
[div class="tabbutton four tab"]
[/div]
[/div][/div][div class=credit]code by sox sox [/div]

Character Sheets
Main Thread

Last edited:
SO Shameless is one of my all time favorite guilty pleasures and I've seen through season 8 (rewatching now, actually, so I can watch season 9 now that it's on Netflix lol.)

And that said I'm expressing major interest!!

SO Shameless is one of my all time favorite guilty pleasures and I've seen through season 8 (rewatching now, actually, so I can watch season 9 now that it's on Netflix lol.)

And that said I'm expressing major interest!!

I have a love hate relationship with the show so far! But I keep on watching XD
What role were you interested in?

I just

I need to stop blindly following you everywhere, Belle

Count me interested

Pft, nah. Keep on following. XD
What role do you want? ^^

I have a love hate relationship with the show so far! But I keep on watching XD
What role were you interested in?

Pft, nah. Keep on following. XD
What role do you want? ^^

I WILL follow, thank you

Uhhhh hm

Either oldest or second oldest because I could throw Zeke or even his brother in here lol

I'd go for the second oldest or a family friend !!

And haha I totally get that about the show, I feel you on that.

Do we have a deadline for the cs that I missed or hasn't been announced yet? Either way I'm gonna start working on mine today probably

I'm interested. Would probably play a family friend. Like a teenager with a fucked up family situation who hangs around the main family to escape his own issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back