• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shameful | Main

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jax
Interactions: Zane ( apolla apolla ) Mentions: n/a Location: still outside Mood: Still relatively content.
Laurel introduced Jax to her friend, and asked if he was coming inside, "Oh you girls go ahead, I'll be right there." He was still trying to finish his cigarette. As much as he liked the Carson's, he was also still bracing himself for social chaos impact, which was undoubtedly going to be a major theme of the day.

It was just as a cooler was dropped on the ground by two of the younger guys that one of them, beer in hand, asked to borrow a lighter, and the other secured a beer for himself before he went away to busy himself removing all manner of collected bullshit from an outdoor table. Jax nodded at Zane and took his lighter from his pocket, "I'm getting more nervous by the second that this thing is going to leave me for good, soon." He joked and handed it to the other guy. "So Zane--" Jax was going to start a conversation, some pathetic attempt at small talk that would haunt him for how stupid he sounded later when he was trying to fall asleep (if he wasn't too drunk by then) but he was interrupted by a loud, somewhat surprised and somewhat irritated sounding "Fuck!" From Ethan's direction

Ethan
Interactions: Zane Mentions: n/a Location: outside. Mood: It's not a party until some blood is spilled (accidentally!)
When Zane ended up helping Ethan carry the cooler out, he neglected to say thank you as his attention fell on the split second chaos of undressed neighborhood delinquents running around and a lot of too close for comfort loud noises, the origins of which would remain unidentified forever. The cooler got dropped somewhere that would be relatively easy for everyone to get to, and Ethan finally grabbed a beer for himself.

He didn't really want to go back inside, the fresh air of the outdoors was helping to perk him up a bit and he really needed to get some energy accumulated if he was going to be much of one for a party. He could stay and strike up conversation with Zane and Jax, especially since he hadn't seen Jax in a while and there was catching up to do there, but he got distracted when his eyes fell on their outdoor furniture. It had of course been recently cleaned and set back up for the summer, but Ethan had forgotten he brought a ton of useless spare parts home from work one night and dropped them on the table outside. Zeke had said something about "no" and "you're not bringing those things in the house" and something akin to "they're not even USEFUL, Ethan, what the hell?" when he had tried to bring them in through the front door. So, they were on the table outside, where they had been sitting for almost a week now. He had forgotten.

Ethan gave a quick smile to Zane when he realized he had failed to thank him, not wanting to interrupt the lighter exchange, and he set about going over to the table to clean it off before Zeke saw the state it was still in thanks to Ethan. Of course by "cleaning it off" he really just started setting the spare parts against the wall of the house, thinking he would find somewhere to put them later. He tried to ignore the obvious fact that this was about to become a vicious cycle of moving the parts, becoming inconvenienced by their location, and relocating them over and over again for who knows how long before he just tossed them. He was never going to use them.

When there was only one thing left to move, Ethan hurriedly picked it up, thinking he had been successful in covering his tracks of messiness that he had made before any of his siblings saw it, when he felt a sharp pain surge through his right hand and he dropped the part back on the table. A sharp edge had cut about an inch into his skin, and blood was pouring everywhere on the table he had worked so hard to clean off.

"Fuck!" Was the only response to the pain that Ethan could conjure as he dropped the part back on the table.

[class=iccode] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 600px; height: 400px; background-color: #808080; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=bubble2] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 40px; height: 40px; left: 68px; top: 340px; background-color: #808080; border-radius: 110px; border: 2px solid #FFC0CB; [/class] [class=bubble1] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 40px; height: 40px; left: 14px; top: 340px; background-color:#808080; border-radius: 110px; border: 2px solid #FFC0CB; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 200px; height: 200px; left: 18px; top: 12px; background: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/246523718/original.gif); border-radius: 190px; border: 4px solid #FFC0CB; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 325px; height: 250px; font-size: 12px; font-family: veranda; line-height: 12px; color: #000000; padding: 15px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 350px; height: 250px; left: 236px; top: 140px; background-color: #FFC0CB; border-radius: 10px; [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; left: 218px; top: 12px; overflow: auto; width: 345px; white-space: nowrap; line-height: 100px; margin-top: -20px; text-align: center; font-family: Constantia; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 60px; color:#FFC0CB; [/class] [class=bubble3] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 40px; height: 40px; left: 122px; top: 340px; background-color: #808080; border-radius: 110px; border: 2px solid #FFC0CB; [/class] [class=bubble4] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 40px; height: 40px; left: 176px; top: 340px; background-color: #808080; border-radius: 110px; border: 2px solid #FFC0CB; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 204px; height: 97px; font-size: 14px; font-family: veranda; line-height: 13px; color: #dba691; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=tagcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 204px; height: 97px; left: 18px; top: 233px; background-color: #808080; border-radius: 10px; [/class] [class=quote] position: absolute; left: 275px; top: 85px; overflow: auto; width: 280px; white-space: nowrap; line-height: 180px; margin-top: -72px; text-align: left; font-family: Constantia; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 15px; color: #bfbbba; [/class] [div class=iccode] [div class=bubble2][/div] [div class=bubble1][/div] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=textcontainer] [div class=text]Completely oblivious to how she'd brushed Nic off, Kris practically skipped out the door with her best friend, making their way to the side yard and the aboveground pool they'd set up there. Kris knew that she wasn't always about the swimming life, so she'd made damn sure to find a little deck they could attach.

Seating herself on said deck, she undid the heels and set them aside, taking her two big toes and dipping them into the water to test the temperature. Glancing over at Kass as she whined about Zane, the blonde frowned, thinking back to the guy currently in their kitchen moving out into the front yard.

"Are we sure he's not gay?" She questioned, just about to dip her legs completely into the water when she heard her brother curse. Always on the offensive, she jerked her head in that direction. Turning and probably flashing someone in the process, she hopped off the short deck and made a beeline for him.

"Ethan, what's wrong? Do I need to get the bat? Do I- oh, that's gross. You need to clean that up."
Dove-Cameron-Floral-Dress.jpg

[/div][/div] [div class=title]KRIS[/div] [div class=bubble3][/div] [div class=bubble4][/div] [div class=tagcontainer] [div class=tag]mood:: "Ew, blood."
interactions:: Kass ( jasmyn jasmyn ); Ethan ( horrorshow horrorshow )
tags:: Nic ( taliaangeni taliaangeni ); Zane

[/div][/div] [div class=quote]“I've got heels higher than your standards.”[/div] [/div] |code :: yousmelldead|

Completely oblivious to how she'd brushed Nic off, Kris practically skipped out the door with her best friend, making their way to the side yard and the aboveground pool they'd set up there. Kris knew that she wasn't always about the swimming life, so she'd made damn sure to find a little deck they could attach.

Seating herself on said deck, she undid the heels and set them aside, taking her two big toes and dipping them into the water to test the temperature. Glancing over at Kass as she whined about Zane, the blonde frowned, thinking back to the guy currently in their kitchen moving out into the front yard.

"Are we sure he's not gay?" She questioned, just about to dip her legs completely into the water when she heard her brother curse. Always on the offensive, she jerked her head in that direction. Turning and probably flashing someone in the process, she hopped off the short deck and made a beeline for him.

"Ethan, what's wrong? Do I need to get the bat? Do I- oh, that's gross. You need to clean that up."

[class=custom___1]
position: relative;
box-sizing: border-box;
width: 550px;
height: 350px;
background-color: #fff;
overflow: hidden;
margin-right: auto;
margin-left: auto;
padding: 0;
[/class][class=pic]
position: absolute;
overflow: auto;
width: 130px;
height: 130px;
left: 39px;
top: 45px;
background: url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2lksegarj1qa5u97o1_500.gif);
background-size: 100%;
[/class][class=picborder]
width: 125px;
height: 131px;
left: 59px;
top: 57px;
border: 2px solid #6F5580;
[/class][class=text]
width: 310px;
height: 260px;
font-size: 12px;
font-family: veranda;
line-height: 11px;
color: #707070;
padding: 7px;
text-align: justify;
[/class][class=textcontainer]
width: 320px;
height: 270px;
left: 205px;
top: 36px;
border: 2px solid #BBC9B1;
[/class][class=tag]
width: 160px;
height: 85px;
font-size: 12px;
font-family: veranda;
line-height: 15px;
color: #707070;
padding: 7px;
text-align: justify;
[/class][class=tagcontainer]
width: 155px;
height: 90px;
left: 24px;
top: 235px;
border: 2px solid #fff;
[/class][class=outerborder]
width: 538px;
height: 335px;
left: 6px;
top: 8px;
border: 3px solid #BBC9B1;
[/class][class=titleline]
overflow: visible;
top: 219px;
left: 19.5px;
width: 165px;
height: 14px;
background:#BBC9B1;
[/class][class=title]
left: 20px;
top: 201px;
width: 166px;
height: 26px;
text-align: center;
font-family: Hoefler Text;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: normal;
font-size: 25px;
color: #6F5580;
[/class][class=credit]
left: 296px;
top: 317px;
width: 114px;
height: 6px;
text-align: center;
font-family: Hoefler Text;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: normal;
font-size: 10px;
color:#6F5580;
[/class]
[div class=custom___1]
[div class=outerborder][/div]
[div class=pic][/div]
[div class=picborder][/div]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=text]
"It might." Zane grinned, knowing all too well how lighters were easily stolen. "I promise, if I take it accidentally, you can punch me in the arm." He would have said more probably, except both he and Jax were distracted by Ethan's curse. Drawing smoke into his lungs, Zane spotted the blood instantly. Although blood didn't bother him, he wasn't a doctor.

Still, he hurried to Ethan's side, just as Kris held up her hands and told him he needed to clean that up. Almost snorting at her predictability, he looked around. "Anyone got something we can use to stop the bleeding?" His eyes landed on a sheet that had been set on a chair, most likely to be used to sit or lounge on.

"This'll work." He moved to snatch it up and tossed it at Ethan. "I don't think it'd bad, but can't really tell, so put that on it til we can clean it and all. Where's Zeke? Surprised he's not out here. He's got a sixth sense for this type of shit."

[/div][/div]
[div class=tagcontainer][div class=tag]mood:: "Fuck."
interactions:: Kris; Ethan ( horrorshow horrorshow );
tags:: Jax ( horrorshow horrorshow ); Zeke ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork );
[/div][/div]
[div class=titleline][/div]
[div class=title]ZANE[/div]
[div class=credit]code :: yousmelldead[/div]

[/div]

"It might." Zane grinned, knowing all too well how lighters were easily stolen. "I promise, if I take it accidentally, you can punch me in the arm." He would have said more probably, except both he and Jax were distracted by Ethan's curse. Drawing smoke into his lungs, Zane spotted the blood instantly. Although blood didn't bother him, he wasn't a doctor.

Still, he hurried to Ethan's side, just as Kris held up her hands and told him he needed to clean that up. Almost snorting at her predictability, he looked around. "Anyone got something we can use to stop the bleeding?" His eyes landed on a sheet that had been set on a chair, most likely to be used to sit or lounge on.

"This'll work." He moved to snatch it up and tossed it at Ethan. "I don't think it'd bad, but can't really tell, so put that on it til we can clean it and all. Where's Zeke? Surprised he's not out here. He's got a sixth sense for this type of shit."

Skyler Kai Carson
60480670_2219100931544962_7412806134249068343_n (1).jpg

mood: happy
Mentions: MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Interactions: MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
Outfit:

5fe434900389a3894952f409ee47954f (1).jpg
Skyler saw, and heard what Zane said to him. Then, he said, "Thanks bro, and you can be festive to Zeke with the right help. Also, he smiled at Phoenix after she said hello to him. After that, he sat back down in his seat, and fixed the bow in his hair. Lastly, he won another game of Word with Friends. Skyler keep playing the game on his phone. After that, he played it to were it was his opponents'' turn to play the game. Then, he posted on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and Twitter, a video of him in his outfit, which also had the words happy fourth of July in the video. Next, the took his earphones out, and pluged them into his phone. Lastly, he listened to Fourth of July by Mariah Carey.

[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #ededed; padding: 10px;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #3c9d9b; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 25px; font-weight: 900; color: #394a6d;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #394a6d; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #394a6d; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #c0ffb3;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #3c9d9b; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #c0ffb3;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #394a6d;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
[div class=info style="display: none";][div class=scroll2]
mentions: Sky, Nix, Kass
interactions: Nick, Kris, Zane, Laurel, Ethan
tags: apolla apolla MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx jasmyn jasmyn horrorshow horrorshow erzulie erzulie Nick36545 Nick36545 taliaangeni taliaangeni
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title]ezekiel carson ; oldest sibling[/div] [div class=quote]❝ Love your family, love your life! ❞[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]Zeke simply raised his eyebrows at Nick's explanation as to how he met his sister. It wasn't a very detailed story, which made him kind of sad, but he supposed not every story of "how we met" was romantic and full of horses and roses and what have you. Still. Was that really it? "Alright, well, treat her right, that's all I ask." Turning to Kris, he stuck his tongue out. "We hear lots of things in this house, Kris, but I want to try to keep Sky and Nix as innocent as I can for as long as I can." He would've said more, but then Zane took the other end of the cooler and helped him take it outside. "Thanks, man," he said with a grin. Now he wouldn't have to worry about that. "I hope you're volunteering to do that beer run, though." Kris and Kass were by the pool, probably having one of their girly, gossipy conversations. He watched them for a moment before craning his head to look over his shoulder at Laurel. Shrugging, he said, "I think I am. I'm honestly hoping someone else will offer to grill--I'm not the best at getting dogs and burgers to grilled perfection." She wandered off to talk to Nick, who'd been promptly abandoned by Kris (no surprise). Zeke frowned. Was he not interesting enough? Oh, well! All of Zeke's thoughts were interrupted as soon as he heard the cry of pain from his brother. Now, most people, when they hear cries of pain, turn their heads to look at the source of the noise before going to investigate. Not Zeke. No, instead, he immediately threw his arms above his head and full on sprinted toward his brother. He leaped over the edge of the deck and landed next to Ethan. Kris was already with him, but she seemed grossed out by the blood. Zeke, meanwhile, took his brother's hand and commenced his panicked screaming. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY ARE YOU DYING ETHAN SPEAK TO MEEEEEEEEE!" Having fully gotten that out, Zeke immediately took out one of the many band-aids he had in his back pocket and set to covering up the cut for Ethan so that he would at least stop bleeding everywhere. "That should do for now, but you'll have to go inside and clean it off so that it doesn't get infected. But you're okay, right?" he asked, looking his brother in the eye. [/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]scenario ; ohmygodhe'sdying mood ; panicking a bit. outfit ; here. location ; outside.[/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

Nicholas glowered as Kris walked away with her friend. He put his beer on the table and walked into the living room. It was untidy but what could you expect from a house full of partying people. A little boy, or girl, Nic wasn't sure but was going to stick with female because that's the clothing she wore, claimed the couch and was focused on her phone. There were a few other people loitering around but no one of interest.

And then there was yelling. Trying to find the commotion, Nic followed the other onlookers to finally see a small group of Carson's and others. Someone was bleeding but it looked like it was being taken care of. If the guy needed help getting the blood out of his clothes - Nic could help with that.

Everyone at the party was basically outside now from the blood excitement and Nicholas could see it was a sausage party. He knew what happened at these parties. Looking at Kris, who was talking to her brother, he knew he'd have to keep an eye on her. For her own safety of course.

Brooklyn Munson

Outfit: X
Tags:

Brooklyn simply watched everyone from her place leaning against the wall. She was never one for parties and she wasn’t that social. When one of the Carson siblings had introduced her boyfriend she held back a smart remark. The age difference between them made Brooklyn cringe inwardly. Her attention was then diverted by the sound of screaming. Out of pure instinct her hand went to her hip. It was only when she saw that one of the others had cut his finger with a knife that she calmed down. Well she wouldn’t be eating anything from here. Brooklyn ran a hand through her hair and headed into the living room.

code by Ri.a

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]kassandra winters [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]eighteen years old | outfit- this![/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] A gasp came from Kassandra's lips when Kris mentioned that maybe he was gay. That was absurd. If he was gay she'd know....wouldn't she? Maybe not. She bit her lip, thinking it over but before she could process the possibility she heard a yell and Kris was already halfway to Ethan. She heard something about blood and jumped to her feet, waltzing over to see what all the commotion was about. "Oh man, that one might leave a badass scar." she said, shrugging when her sister shot her a look.

Kass took a step back from the small crowd that had formed around Ethan. As she walked back towards the pool she noticed a car pulling up slowly, one she didn't recognize. "Hey, anyone know who this is?" she asked as the car began to come to a stop on the curb in front of them.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #9C94A9 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/3824ffbd2c478728a4980f3100929455/tumblr_p2clpotZ5D1wuwy1lo1_1280.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #bc4060 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/102f80884ce9b81c14e6d61550470af4/tumblr_p7kaqzJgV01s5hgwbo5_250.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]laurel winters [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]twenty-two years old | outfit- this![/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Laurel had already made her way to Ethan’s side when she heard Kassi’s comment. She shook her head, her eyes rolling out of habit. Of course someone was bleeding and she was interested in the scar it might leave. She could be quite weird sometimes. Her eyes darted to the street at the mention of the car pulling up at the curb between the Carson's and her own home. When the woman got out with a clipboard in hand Laurel could only wonder what it could be now.

She hoped it wasn't for her since she was a little behind on some of her bills and the electric company has recently paid her a visit. "What the fuck...." she started as but she was soon interrupted by the woman asking where the guardian was for the Carson house. Laurel let out a breathe of relief that it wasn’t about her and made a mental note to get the shit paid before they sent someone out again.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #b3b3b3 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/3051a501e7de309bad2d0932c39ebc98/tumblr_ouvoj3bgIt1ws2odco1_500.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #000000 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #000000 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000000; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #000000 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/a2e7bf3b661263124a2ea9451b957064/tumblr_op0v86hTgh1uerecio4_250.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #808080; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #666666 [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #4d4d4d [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
Jax
Mood: Well that's not fucking good. Interactions: No one. Location: The porch.
Jax was far from shocked to see blood, but a little surprised it had come so soon. It looked like a gnarly cut from where he stood, far enough away to take in everyone's reaction. Nothing like a good, deep gash in human flesh to get everyone's attention and form a crowd more interested than the bar patrons on game day. Jax himself had seen enough blood up close and personal in his time, so he kept his distance. Now would be a really weird time to just go inside, though he so far had not done that.

He hoped for the best for Ethan as he walked up the steps and called out, "Hey, if you needed some attention man you didn't have to cut your hand up." Maybe the humor would lighten the mood a bit, but given the way Zeke had flown off the porch and was now trying to handle the situation maybe a little too much, Ethan still had some suffering to endure, it seemed.

Jax had been planning on stepping inside, but his attention directed itself to the car that had pulled up to the curb, and when a woman stepped out with a clipboard Jax immediately realized things were going to dip off into the classic Carson family drama that everyone had to be expecting at this point, right?

Ethan
Interactions: everyone outside almost. Mood: Fuck off, I'm fine. Location: Outside.
Ethan drew a crowd of spectators interested in the spilling of his blood pretty quickly. He would've laughed at his own spectacle if it hadn't been for Zeke's complete panic being set off by the injury. "I'm fucking fine, fuck off." He found himself repeating even as he accepted the sheet from Zane and allowed Zeke to patch up the cut. It was kind of his way of saying thank you, he knew they understood.

Ethan shot a quick glance at Jax for his comment, and would've smiled at the humor if he were in less pain.

"Yes fucking hell, I'm fine." He said again to his brother, but that might not be. He nodded toward the street, the imposing figure of the woman with the clipboard who exited her car with the countenance of someone who was there to fuck shit up for everyone else. He would've gone inside then to clean the cut, but he felt the need to stay and see what in the infernal hell was going to go wrong next.

[class=iccode] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 600px; height: 400px; background-color: #808080; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=bubble2] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 40px; height: 40px; left: 68px; top: 340px; background-color: #808080; border-radius: 110px; border: 2px solid #FFC0CB; [/class] [class=bubble1] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 40px; height: 40px; left: 14px; top: 340px; background-color:#808080; border-radius: 110px; border: 2px solid #FFC0CB; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 200px; height: 200px; left: 18px; top: 12px; background: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/246523718/original.gif); border-radius: 190px; border: 4px solid #FFC0CB; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 325px; height: 250px; font-size: 12px; font-family: veranda; line-height: 12px; color: #000000; padding: 15px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 350px; height: 250px; left: 236px; top: 140px; background-color: #FFC0CB; border-radius: 10px; [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; left: 218px; top: 12px; overflow: auto; width: 345px; white-space: nowrap; line-height: 100px; margin-top: -20px; text-align: center; font-family: Constantia; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 60px; color:#FFC0CB; [/class] [class=bubble3] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 40px; height: 40px; left: 122px; top: 340px; background-color: #808080; border-radius: 110px; border: 2px solid #FFC0CB; [/class] [class=bubble4] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 40px; height: 40px; left: 176px; top: 340px; background-color: #808080; border-radius: 110px; border: 2px solid #FFC0CB; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 204px; height: 97px; font-size: 14px; font-family: veranda; line-height: 13px; color: #dba691; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=tagcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 204px; height: 97px; left: 18px; top: 233px; background-color: #808080; border-radius: 10px; [/class] [class=quote] position: absolute; left: 275px; top: 85px; overflow: auto; width: 280px; white-space: nowrap; line-height: 180px; margin-top: -72px; text-align: left; font-family: Constantia; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 15px; color: #bfbbba; [/class] [div class=iccode] [div class=bubble2][/div] [div class=bubble1][/div] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=textcontainer] [div class=text]Definitely not touching the bleeding wound-- even if it was her brother-- Kris wrinkled her nose and crossed her arms over her chest. Zeke, always the dramatic sibling, practically flew off the porch and landed in front of Ethan, grabbing him and asking if he was okay. Well, asking might be an understatement, considering he shrieked loud enough for the people in the next neighborhood to hear.

"Jesus." Kris had just been about to lay in on Zeke for his overprotectiveness when a car stopped by the curb. It wasn't a car she knew, and the lady who got out holding a clipboard was definitely not a familiar face. "Who the hell are you?" Kris almost wished she'd gone and gotten the bat anyway.

She asked for the guardian of the Carson house, and immediately, Kris' gaze flicked to Ethan. "What's it matter to you?" Kris stepped closer to her, standing almost at the exact same height at the woman thanks to her stolen heels.

"I need to speak with the guardian of the Carson household in regards to eviction notices that we've gotten no response to." The woman sniffed, looking down at her clipboard. "Thirty-seven of them, to be exact." Looking back up, she studied Kris, then looked over at the brotherly duo. "Are your parents home?"

"They're not." Kris snapped. "What's this about eviction notices? I'm a Carson, and so are they." She nodded towards Ethan and Zeke.

"Very well." The woman flipped a few pages and withdrew a bright pink form, handing it over. "Have a good day." And with that she turned to leave, heading back to her little car and getting inside.

Kris' eyes had been scanning the document rapidly. "This says we have 3 days to leave the premises."

[/div][/div] [div class=title]KRIS[/div] [div class=bubble3][/div] [div class=bubble4][/div] [div class=tagcontainer] [div class=tag]mood:: "3 days... what the fuck??"
interactions:: Ethan, Zeke, Bitchy clipboard lady
tags:: Ethan ( horrorshow horrorshow ); Zeke ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )

[/div][/div] [div class=quote]“I've got heels higher than your standards.”[/div] [/div] |code :: yousmelldead|

Definitely not touching the bleeding wound-- even if it was her brother-- Kris wrinkled her nose and crossed her arms over her chest. Zeke, always the dramatic sibling, practically flew off the porch and landed in front of Ethan, grabbing him and asking if he was okay. Well, asking might be an understatement, considering he shrieked loud enough for the people in the next neighborhood to hear.

"Jesus." Kris had just been about to lay in on Zeke for his overprotectiveness when a car stopped by the curb. It wasn't a car she knew, and the lady who got out holding a clipboard was definitely not a familiar face. "Who the hell are you?" Kris almost wished she'd gone and gotten the bat anyway.

She asked for the guardian of the Carson house, and immediately, Kris' gaze flicked to Ethan. "What's it matter to you?" Kris stepped closer to her, standing almost at the exact same height at the woman thanks to her stolen heels.

"I need to speak with the guardian of the Carson household in regards to eviction notices that we've gotten no response to." The woman sniffed, looking down at her clipboard. "Thirty-seven of them, to be exact." Looking back up, she studied Kris, then looked over at the brotherly duo. "Are your parents home?"

"They're not." Kris snapped. "What's this about eviction notices? I'm a Carson, and so are they." She nodded towards Ethan and Zeke.

"Very well." The woman flipped a few pages and withdrew a bright pink form, handing it over. "Have a good day." And with that she turned to leave, heading back to her little car and getting inside.

Kris' eyes had been scanning the document rapidly. "This says we have 3 days to leave the premises."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back