• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gr1mmReaper2020

Soul Reaper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Recently I've had a huge wave of nostalgia when I saw they brought back one of my favorite shows growing up on tv and put it on netflix, Shaman King. Having rewatched it, I wanted to toss a line out there to see if anyone would like to do something in that same vein or within the Shaman King universe itself.

About me:
  • In my later twenties and work most days out of the week
  • Can reply daily if I have time but I can promise multiple replies throughout the week
  • Lit to Advanced Lit
  • I can usually do several paragraphs, about 2-3, with little inspiration but can do upwards of 4-5 with my partner giving me something good to truly work with
  • Almost ten years rp experience but even more coupled with story writing before I discovered rp
  • I prefer to use anime/3D fcs for characters, you don't have to but using real people pics gives me the heeby jeebies
  • I like a little romance in my plots where it fits so be open to having a discussion about it when plotting is happening
  • LGBTQA+ friendly
What I would like in a partner:
  • Lit at the very least
  • Be open to OOC, I am not steering this ship alone so contribute your own ideas.
  • Be mature enough to handle in-story instances of heavy emotional concepts and give them the seriousness they deserve
  • I would love if you used anime/3D but its not a requirement
  • At least two paragraph responses
  • HELP ME WORLD BUILD THE STORY, I WANT YOU TO HAVE FUN IN THIS TOO!
Anyways, its a vague thing but I hope someone might find this interesting to really give it a shot! Feel free to DM me or reply here on the post and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back