• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CaptainAddy00

Did I fall asleep again?
Hello! My name’s Captain and I’m in search of a couple new RP partners. You clicked, so you’re probably in search of a RP with dark themes too.
Note: I do dark but not too dark. No pedophilia, incest, rape, or sexual abuse themes here.

So, what do I mean by dark? In my plots, I ADORE angst and suffering. So I’m all for themes of slavery, kidnapping, Stockholm’s syndrome and torture. I can be descriptive and hey, biology student here!

You:
For the like of these RPs and the dark themes, please be 18+. Im not going to haggle about it but if you message me, I’m going to assume and trust that you are that age. I myself am 21.

Please reply at least once a week. As a university student, I very much understand that life gets busy. Please say so ahead and dont just leave me hanging. Even if you want to drop the RP for any reason, just message me ahead of time! I will never judge, promise.

When RPing, give me something to work with! No one liners. I’m not requesting a full essay every reply, but at least a paragraph or two. Please put effort into our RP and show that you're interested. Please be LITERATE as I like detail and description!
Don’t just write “Jake looked out the window and saw her. He smiled.” Give me more, as will I!

Me:
I am 21 and attending a university. Please be respectful and considerate when my life gets busy and I will have to put our RP on hold. I will not lead you hanging nor will I suddenly, out of the blue, ghost you. Please be respectful and don’t do that to me.

I also mainly play males. And I request that, if a pairing be romance, that it is MxF. Nothing against FxF or MxM but I don’t think I can do those any justice nor do I feel particularly comfortable with it.

I usually mirror replies and am pretty flexible with how much I can churn out per reply based on the replies I get. You will not get one liners, you will have something you can work with always! I promise.

Legend:
Bolded is what I prefer to play
* is my cravings

Fandoms:
Gotham (TV show)*
Young Justice
Marvel
The Flash

Pairings:
Merperson x Human
Bounty Hunter x Hunted*
Superhero x Villain
Superhero x Young Sidekick*
Villain x Young Sidekick*
Hero Sidekick x Villain Sidekick*
Master x Slave
Slave x Free
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Vampire x Human*
Pirate x Stowaway
Roommate x Roommate*
Royalty x Assassin
Scientist x Lab Experiment
Alien x Human
Alien x Alien
Royalty x Peasant

Genres/Tropes:
Sci-Fi*
Modern
School/Academy life*
Fantasy
Superpowers*
Enemies to lovers
Post apocalyptic/dystopian
College/Academy

Character A and B are roommates but they both have a secret. They are rivals, not at the school but rather one is a sidekick to a hero and the other happens to be a sidekick to a villain. Both make excuses, sometimes ridiculous, to get out of sight of the other when called to battle. Sometimes, they come back with injuries and make more excuses of how they were acquired. After a city wide battle where character A is injured and sent to the hospital, character B starts having suspicions with their roommate’s absence when A returns as both roommate and sidekick. How long until their identities are out?

Character A comes from a wealthy family who has donated millions of dollars to the Academy of Tomorrow. As a result, character A was awarded a scholarship upon graduating High School to this academy. In contrast, Character B is the first generation in his family to attend a college. They’ve worked hard and have racked up many extracurricular and volunteer hours to be awarded a scholarship into the same academy. When moving in, they are told they are roommates for the year. Character B takes their studies seriously while character A is the opposite and ends up failing a class. When grades are out, character A suddenly disappears for weeks on end. It isn’t until one day, very early in the morning when character A frantically knocks at the dorm door, begging character B they need to leave at once.

It is 2055 and humanity have established extraterrestrial contact. But the public doesn’t know this. They government kept the alien, character A, for their own nefarious purposes and for experimentation, to find out if they can build better bioweapons from the alien’s physiology among other things. It isn’t until a failure in the power system does character A finally get the chance to escape. Character A ran from the government facility and it isn’t until when they see a small cabin, unknowingly character B’s home, do they slow down. Character B who is out and hunting for game, thinks character A to be some kind of animal prowling in the dark, and shoots.
(I would prefer to be character A).

In a world where a third of the population possesses an active Rx-gene, giving these individuals super abilities, the government has mandated that all citizens be tested for the Rx-gene, and if tested positive, they are to report it to the government and be registered as an Rx-human. Refusal means the affected individual and associates are taken away or put into prison; either way, they aren’t seen again. Crimelords and mafias have seen a way to profit from this in Rx-human trafficking: kidnap them and sell to the highest bidder. Character A works within one of the central gangs in their city and has illegally acquired a recent list of Rx-humans. Character B, their long time childhood friend, is on the list.

Another version of this could be: Character A, an undercover government agent is sent to recover Character B, a suspected unregistered Rx-human.
(I would prefer to be character B).

There are two types of people in this world: those with red blood and those with white blood that emits a faint glow when spilled. In the past, those with white blood were hunted down and slaughtered or their very blood was drained from them once it was found that type of blood could cure chronic and fatal illnesses. Now, those with white blood are thought to be extinct and there are no more stores of white blood left to cure the sick. Character A is a scientist with a fatal illness who has made it their life mission to study the properties of these extinct white blood individuals and have tried and failed endlessly to replicate white blood’s properties. They would do anything to acquire a white blood individual and study them, if they ever find one. One day, they find character B after a mugging attempt with a Knife wound. What catches A’s eye is the faintly glowing liquid that is seeping from under B’s fingertips.
(I would prefer to be character B).

Character A is on the run across the stars, falsely accused of a crime they did not commit. Eluding authorities here and there, the government of his planet has hired one of the best bounty hunters, character B, to bring character A back, dead or alive. Character A sneaks onto a ship and stowsaway only to find out the owner of the ship is character B.

Character A is a collector of sorts of unique and strange species. Character B is a winged species, coming from a world that is facing extinction due to climate change. After getting word, character A begins stalking character B, finding out information on them. One day, character B wakes up in an underground metal cage of sorts with character A standing in front of them, threatening to cut out their wings if B does not stop struggling to get free.

Character A is a hero with super speed who can easily break the speed of sound on a typical Tuesday. Character B is a villain, constantly thwarted by character A. Every time character B has attempted to capture A, they’ve escaped and B always ends up humiliated and at the gates of the local prison. But this time, character B has acquired a special serum that induces temporary paralysis and in their next battle, they plan to test it out on character A.

A villain kidnaps the hero’s sidekick, only to realize the hero has been badly mistreating them. The villain decides to take the sidekick under their wing to destroy the hero together.

If there’s anything else you want to play with me or you think I might be interested in, feel free to message me! I’m really open game for anything. Right now, I’m really craving some superhero supervillain type stuff.

All plots are just suggestions to build off of, they can certainly be changed to your liking if you have other ideas!​

Are you still searching for someone to rp marvel or the flash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back