• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Shaldra~ZIn D&D5e~~Zin

Keaxusha looks around to see if there are any heavily injured or plain out in deaths door and if there are any he casts cure wounds on one of them than sits in a corner. "Sigh wheree those things came from I thought this as a rather peaccccefulll city." Keaxusha like a cat soon after closes his eyes although his ears still picks up what is going on there he can at least rest his eyes and look like a cat that is taking a nap.

Wow who ever got that healing seems to be ready for another marathon that is a total of 11 HP.
Keaxusha rests for about an hour or whenever he feels the spell slot is ready again.

Greenstalker Greenstalker
Your generous heal brings a medic back from the edge of death. He coughs up some blood and thanks you for saving him. A few minutes later he has grabbed his bandages and began tending to the other guests. This healers diligent efforts double the number of capable guards in the Dizzy Dwarf.

When you sit down in the corner and begin to nap Bethany brings you a drink. She sits a large studded cast iron tea cup on your table filled with warm alcoholic milk. A single long leaf rests at the edge of the cup, purple oils leaking from its surface to swirl through the milk. It tastes of a nutty sweet cream and berries at first, then gives way to a subtle herbal tea and liquor that linger on the tongue. The cup will keep it warm for an hour. It is a warrior's cup, commonly carried by soldiers in the field.

(This is mages milk. If you drink it you will turn your short rest into a long rest.)

History check to see if Keaxusha knows the mage milk thought it is a -1. Wow natural 20 so to get most out of the drink Keaxusha uses healing light on another person and that is a 3 hp probably more than enough to let someone breath properly.

Keaxusha sniffs at first since his eyes were closed. He smells something familiar from another town he visited in his journey. His eyes opens and his tongue takes a sip from drink. Yes the taste was same too. He looks back at barmaid and almost whispers because he does not want anyone to hear what he is about to say "What is the occasion for this luxury?" He looks around to see if there is anyone else injured. He especially looks for those who are unconscious and could be in the verge of death. This time however he does not need to go next to person much like how it was in the street. He just murmurs some words and his paw raises than a warm light cover the person in question bringing them back from the door of death or at least give them enough strength to wake up. After he waved his hand Keaxusha grabbed the cup and slowly drink the mage milk as his body refreshes. He remembers that this drink is best when it is drank for an extended period of time.

Last edited:
Upon reaching the Dizzy Dwarf the noble-born orc cast forth an petty illusion of a dwarf with braided red hair, armed with twin hand-axes and garbed in an guards uniform worn by viscous battle. She is situated a fair bit away from the main group, her harsh amber eyes staring down any foe foolish enough to approach the bar. Her purpose is to distract and to asses how the animated amour reacts. The wizard's familiar was summoned back and ordered to cover itself with the dusty remnants of the fallen Temple on top of a roof near the illusory Dwarf. It was prepared to jump onto anything that besieges the Dizzy Dwarf.

He quickly informed who he assumed was the head guardsmen that the dwarf he conjured up was in fact an illusion, that lightning cantrip was enough to drive away one of the mental monsters, that it was likely that they may have to face undead soon and he also requested that they tell him how any of the walking amour react to the illusion before he promptly walking into the bar without giving the poor man a chance to reply. Dealing with law enforcement was a trite task for one of his station.

Striding into the city's last refuge, Calvin glanced around and had to say he simply found it wretched.The despair smeared on those still conscious was revolting. Sickening. Frighting. And that was not mention the dying. The dying and their pained ga-
Almost immediately diverting his eyes, he looked around for the group he traveled to the tavern with. Checking if any of the three guardsmen where in the building, knowing where the warlock was taking his cat nap, discovering the location of the two other half-orcs and, finally, finding ou where the temple girl is.

Cast Minor Illusion creating a female red-haired dwarf with two axes

Summoned Ologolor on top of/near to the top of one of the roofs.
He ordered Ologolor to climb to the top of the roof if he is not already there, roll around in the faux snow remnants of the temple to try camouflage itself, jump onto anything that attacks one of of the guards (real or illusory) and signal Calvin if he is touching the assailant.
(So should I roll an disguise check or something? Ologolor Unsure Roll: 2, Ouch)
The Wizard readies an action to cast Shocking Grasp if Ologolor sends him the signal.

Perception Check (-1): Seeing where the crew is. Value: 16

I am probably not going to give Ologolor a personality. I don't actually have many ideas for what it could be. So he can just be an dumb animal as per R.A.W. unless I get struck by an metaphorical blot of inspiration. He still prefers being called Grobs thou.

I've had the idea of conjuring up a illusion of this specific dwarf guard for a while now (since the first battle with the amour to be exact). Glad I manged to fit it in.

Grimsvald Grimsvald I'd be down if you want to carry on the talk with the guards. Say expand on it, have one one of the go into the Dizzy Dwarf and ask what the hell he meant by fighting undead. I mainly had Cal walk off after dispensing info because of RP reasons and the fact that I wanted to get this post to a specific spot (which I ended up not happening).

Tmd4772 Tmd4772 I aplogise, the last post wasn't too clear. Oh and yeah, he was referring to Brazensong. To clarify, when Cal said half-orc he was saying it slowly and wearily, hence the italicization.

Last edited:
Greenstalker Greenstalker
Another nearly dead civilian is raised to their feet. It is the mayor's wife. She is a portly woman with a short and boring haircut. Her garb not quiet as regal as the nobility of a big city, but it makes its attempts by being trimmed in fine lace and dangling gold coins. The skinny mayor raises her up from her formerly broken legs and looks around for a sign of who did this.

DoomyGloom DoomyGloom
The illusion of a dwarf is uncanny, if the guards were not informed about this they surly would have tried to drag her inside. The informed guard yells a thank you to you as you disappear into the safe haven. As you search inside you find those that you traveled her with including the priestess, Billanna. The temple girl sits at the bar talking with an old guard. The man's armor is battle worn and much more obviously religious in comparison to the rest of the guardsmen. The old man's chest plate is nearly consumed by a large golden image of Pelor the god of light. This old man is equally consumed by alcohol. He comforts the girl and tries to get her to eat.

(Sorry for the delay everyone. I have been in the hospital with some family)

Keaxusha ignores mayors attempt to find him at first just sipping his drink slowly. He looks like a cat that is drinking from a cup as his tongue strokes and takes bits of drink for awhile. He closes his eyes again while doing this thinking what has happened than his eyes wide opened. "Sarah....Celie...." Keaxusha drinks rest of the drink in one gulp than looks around and tries to find skinny golden skin woman with ratty hair who was the shop owner of the small pots of catnips hoping that se would be able to escape from that nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back