• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shake Your Chains [Open World RPG] OOC

LesDom LesDom , Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford , elextrified elextrified , MagicPenguin MagicPenguin , MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 , capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS , Dover Dover , Bone2pick Bone2pick , SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV , TheMADQ TheMADQ , Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom , NorthOfOrdinary NorthOfOrdinary , Panzer Panzer , The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald , MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog , S Sornow , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , WillfulWren WillfulWren ,

Pending a few Character Sheets and some Lore Building, we may be able to start late Saturday / early sunday (GMT + 00:00) thus I return with yet another question to bother you all: Would this inconvenience anyone? If not, we can start a smidgen earlier, but if it troubles anyone, since it was the promised start point, we shall stick to it!

Hope you are all well and as excited as I am to kick this thing off of the ground.

- Ya local GM.

well I can wait I am just pretty excited which I guess is making me impatient.

Your slight postponement of this game will only increase the levels of my already sky-high hype.

That's also how bad metacritic reviews are made.

LesDom LesDom , Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford , elextrified elextrified , MagicPenguin MagicPenguin , MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 , capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS , Dover Dover , Bone2pick Bone2pick , SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV , TheMADQ TheMADQ , Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom , NorthOfOrdinary NorthOfOrdinary , Panzer Panzer , The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald , MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog , S Sornow , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , WillfulWren WillfulWren ,

Pending a few Character Sheets and some Lore Building, we may be able to start late Saturday / early sunday (GMT + 00:00) thus I return with yet another question to bother you all: Would this inconvenience anyone? If not, we can start a smidgen earlier, but if it troubles anyone, since it was the promised start point, we shall stick to it!

Hope you are all well and as excited as I am to kick this thing off of the ground.

- Ya local GM.

This is fine with me, though with the caveat that I have work this weekend and might not be able to post until probably Monday evening.

- U P D A T E D -
16/12

Indepth Locations for the Summer Lands, and some brief information, has been posted up on the Lore thread. If this contradicts anyone's canons/plans/etc let me know. Otherwise, they're just locations for future consideration if you find yourself in summer!
(Winter: Coming Soon to a Lore Thread near you)

- Ya local GM.

LesDom LesDom , Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford , elextrified elextrified , MagicPenguin MagicPenguin , MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 , capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS , Dover Dover , Bone2pick Bone2pick , SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV , TheMADQ TheMADQ , Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom , NorthOfOrdinary NorthOfOrdinary , Panzer Panzer , The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald , MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog , S Sornow , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , WillfulWren WillfulWren Slade Slade

After discussing starting time with our lovely co-GM elextrified elextrified and everyone's responses, the In Character thread is opening early. HOWEVER, most importantly, until Monday (i.e. the original start time) please do not post more than one 'entry' for each of your characters. This is to prevent those who are busy until Monday from being left behind, and to give everyone still working on character sheets time to solidify them before things get running.

If you happen to post a second entry for any of your characters BEFORE Monday, I will copy and paste it to you in PMs, but delete it from the thread.

So, in short:

The In Character Thread is now Open.

(p.s. if this causes complications for anyone let me know, and I'll do my best to find a way to compensate)

It might just be my preference for gritty combat and political intrigue, but the characters that keep rolling in appear to be a bit much in terms of abilities. Demons, angels, dragons, giants...

I think my goblins are going to play with less god-like folk.

It might just be my preference for gritty combat and political intrigue, but the characters that keep rolling in appear to be a bit much in terms of abilities. Demons, angels, dragons, giants...

RE some of those we humble GMs are messaging about some power alterations, and if we feel things are getting to out of balanced in the RP we'll look into it further. There'll be variation in terms of how powerful folk are (as someone who loves making useless ducks) but thanks for letting us know this is a concern.

But you must always remember friend. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Basium's gonna die like a bitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back