• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShadowWildpelt's LGBT RP Thread! ( Ignore Post Count )

ShadowWildpelt

Always Open To Rps, Friends and Chats
Hello again everyone! This is WildpeltTheCat, bow known as ShadowWildpelt! I love to rp, and I try to reply at least a few times a day. The more into an rp I get, the faster I reply. I have little concern about post length or being literate, and, unless you post longer, I generally do one liners to two paragraphs.

Albeit cliche, I myself enjoy doing LGBT rps. It is a nice change from doing severe drama or other types, and I Like them to be modern. Usually, I play this with young adults or teens, mainly because those are the periods of experimentation.

I have a few ideas for some rps, and, of course, these are mainly MxM or FxF. Or, unless we do transgender, then they are bisexual.

Now, you're bored, aren't you! Lemme get down some rps!

- MxM one night, my character wanders depressed into the only gay bar in the city. They meet a friend, who dares them to Kiss another guy in the back, whom you also play. Well, upon doing so, the male he kissed become s infatuated with him, and they learn they live near each other. The friend tries to tell the infatuated male that my character isn't gay, but fails.

- FxF Typical school setting, cliche of being put together on a project. But what happens is one character is actually a transgender, and some awkward situations arise.

- Either A new kid is in town. No one knows much about them. They go to class with a hood on, don't talk to others, and never smiles. One person tries to get to know them, only to discover there's more to this person than ever expected.

- FxF Everyone loves fashion models, or at least, girls do. Well, one fashion model isn't very straight, both in walking. She's only 16, and is having trouble learning. One older fashion model, maybe 17 or 18, helps her learn the basics. Well, sometimes it doesn't work out the way they plan.

- MxM Vampires. Werewolves. Any supernatural creature. A war has been raging for years between humans and supernatural creatures, who banned together go try and overthrow society. One of the minor leaders is mistaken for the leader, and is captured. There, they are tried to be forced to tell any information.

- FxTrans High school. Oh, the years spent wallowing in pity and trying to feel accepted. One of the students is very we known to be trans. Unfortunately, this earns them many nights of hate mail and bullying. One girl eventually befriends them, finding out more and more about them.

- Either Some people say bisexuality is a myth. In one family, a teen is believing they are. Unfortunately, their home life isn't very decent. Due to this, they end up dating another teen, which gets them beaten and they run away from home.

- Other plots and pairings you can think of!

If you wanna do more less drama oriented rps, check out my signature for my master rp thread!

I'm ALWAYS open too!

~SW

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I was wondering if maybe I could roleplay with the running away, and bisexuality. Either that or the FxTrans pairing. Either is great.....if that's okay :)

[QUOTE="xX AeRo Girl Xx]Hello! I was wondering if maybe I could roleplay with the running away, and bisexuality. Either that or the FxTrans pairing. Either is great.....if that's okay :)

[/QUOTE]
go ahead and send me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back