• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shadowverse Fantasy roleplay (CLOSED)

SadSnake

Danger noodle
This is my first 1x1 thing on here, so, uh, hopefully I didn't forget anything.

I'm 17, I have about 3 years of experience of RPing although I only did serious stuff for a few months now.

I'd prefer doing the 1x1s on discord but I can do them on RPN, publicly or privately, or on yahoo answers, really, ask away.

For the length of posts I usually work with doing from an entire paragraph to one or two lines.

So for this thing I was thinking about some asymetrical RP. I control a good deal of the characters - A full, fantasy universe (Inspired about Shadowverse, if you know about it, it's a card game.- I mainly use the characters, not the actual story!) And you control one, or a small group of characters. I am very flexible- I can change things around in the universe, use or not use the card's stats to dictate power, or make everyone female (Not like the card game shied away from that anyways). Once again, just ask. Oh, and, if you have ideas, for anything, like, ANYTHING you'd want to RP with me, don't be afraid to ask . IMPORTANT! I'M LOOKING FOR A MORE CASUAL EXPERIENCE. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT MAKE EXTENSIVE LORE AND HISTORY FOR THE FACTIONS. I'M JUST HERE TO HAVE FUN.

If you enjoyed the post, please like, suscribe and leave a comment below .

Last edited:
Well, it's the limit I'll put on myself. If we agree on it, I won't do less- But I can do more if needed. I just don't want to write three paragraphs if someone is just listening to someone else speak and have to write a bunch of filler to fill a quota.
-Made an edit on the original post, you might want to look at it if you were interested.-

Last edited:
Alrighty. That being the case, I am not particularly interested, but good luck on your search and happy RPing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back