• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Shadows of the Setting Sun (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I don’t think I ever answered this! The answer is a YES for sure. I love that. Let’s do it!
The following is my suggestion:
"This tower was hewn from the ground and the common rock and dirt turned into obsidian glass and laced with soulsteel," Zoya says gazing critically at the Abyssal Manse. "However, not all of that common rock was fused perfectly with the tower. The main part of the walls will be harder than any natural stone, but those common rocks have been weakened by years of holding up the sheer mass of the tower and the dread essence flows of the Fell has corroded them further. Do not trust them as handholds, but strike them as the weakspots they are."

You get to assign a difficulty on an Int + Lore roll to make this reality. Or you can just waive the roll and accept it ;)

Sorry about the delay. I got offered a new job in another city on the 28th, making the post-Christmas holidays somewhat busier than usual.

He's been gone for a while in all of our games together. I am wondering if he may have Covid and is in the hospital. Happened to me last year and it sucked. I hope he's ok, too.

I got an answer from Wlf on Discord. He's OK, but terribly busy:

wlfsamurai — Today at 5:47 PM
Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for reaching out. Not trying to go MIA, but I got promoted to a manager at the beginning of the year. With training and such, daily time has disappeared and by the time I'm finished, my mental capacity is 0.

I was hoping to try and fit it in somewhere, but I just haven't been able to. I need to get into RPN and lay it out for everyone.

Really sorry about it. I'm also a little ashamed as I love the games and don't want them to go away. So, I'm kind of stuck, mentally and emotionally on it.

Good that he's ok, bad that he's so brain fried that he is so drained at the end of the day. But Real Life always comes first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back