• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings shadow's lazy lit search!

shadowheart

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello, i'm shadow, and i'm looking to start a few roleplays that fall under the category of 'lazy lit'.
basically, roleplays that are low effort but still well-written.
if you're interested, read on!

about me

• i am in my early 20s.
  • my pronouns are she/they.
  • as stated above, i'm looking for lazy lit atm, so my replies will usually be 1-4 paragraphs long. i will never give you a one-liner, though.
  • i write in third person, past tense.
  • i usually write men, but i don't really have a preference, so i'm open to playing any gender.
  • i'm open to all pairings (m/f, f/f, m/m, etc). if we're doing m/f i tend to prefer the male role. it's random, but it's just my preference!
  • i prefer to use art for face claims, using real people is a bit weird for me.
  • i only roleplay on-site, in private messages. ooc talk can take place in pms or on discord.
  • i only have one trigger; large age gaps.
what i look for in a partner
  • be 18+.
  • no-one liners please. i generally don't mind how much/little you write, but one-liners are difficult for me to respond to.
  • contribute to the plotting of the roleplay.
  • let me know of any triggers you have. a lot of my ocs have dark backgrounds, but if if there's anything specific that bothers you, let me know and i will omit it.
  • when you send me a pm tell me about yourself! i like to get to know potential partners a little before starting a roleplay together.
fandoms (i only do oc x oc)

harry potter
atla
the hunger games
the selection
percy jackson
dragon age

pairings

(bolded are the roles i would like to play, * means a craving)

bad boy/girl x good boy/girl
rich x poor
artist x muse
model x fashion designer
bully x bullied
unpopular x popular
werewolf x human*
vampire x human
werewolf x vampire
wizard/witch x human
witch x wizard
witch/wizard x familiar
demon
x human
yokai x human (arranged marriage)
yokai x reincarnated lover

wordbank
slowburn. small towns. big cities. opposites attract. summer romance. high school/college/university. school clubs. pining. forbidden relationships. rivals. childhood friends. magic schools. summer camp. love trianges/harems or reverse harems. cafes. fake dating. second-chance loves. friend groups. stargazing. libraries.

Last edited:
bumping this. i'm still busy with school but have time to start two or three new roleplays. pm me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back