• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Shadows around us (plot) Looking for Partner

Rose234

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am 22 years old, and have been roleplaying for several years. I am advanced lit to novella, more often than not i write two thousand or more words per response.

I adore a good romance in a role, but that is not the only focus. I prefer my partner to be 18+, and be creative! I use realistic face claims, so it would be awesome if you did as well. Listed below is the plot.

Plot:
This assignment was to important to mess up, and there was going to be a rather large sum of money at the end of all of this. Their boss had reached out to them a few days ago and sent them on a plane to New York to investigate a charity that seemed to be doing more than a typical charity. They had arrived at the venue ten minutes ago, but Lydia's thoughts were far away from the investigation.

This couldn't be happening.

She had to be wrong, she was just tired or something and a few days late didn't really matter, besides it had been one night and a mistake, they kept careful boundaries normally but-

The white stick sat on the sink, bright lights easily showing the faint plus sign. A tiny speaker in the corner of the bathroom was playing a waltz, the music a reminder of where she was and what she was meant to be doing. Her hands shook and it felt like a boulder had settled deep in her stomach.

Not with her job, not with what she did for a living. She had known what she was giving up the second he had offered her a position working with him. They had discussed life at length over the years and despite the luxury and lavish lifestyle they would never be able to have a family. No children, no Husband for her, no Wife for him. They were married to the job and devoted to every mission the boss sent them on. Their only companions would be each other. It was far to dangerous to bring anyone else in.

The pair worked around the world gathering intel and items as the boss saw fit. In return, they were given large sums of money, and nearly everything they could want. It felt almost like freedom.

"Ma'am? Ma'am are you alright?" A knock sounded on the door, and she quickly shoved the test in her clutch bag. She checked her hair and expression, making sure everything looked in order. Long, Dark hair was gathered in an updo, a jeweled hair piece acting as decoration. As this was a huge event she wore a form fitting dark blue gown with a slit up the side, and a pair of black heels. A velvet cover adorned her shoulders, as the straps of the gown were made of a gauzy material. Dark green eyes took in her expression and smoothed it out. A golden locket glittered around her throat, and an eye catching diamond ring was on her ring finger. Everything she wore was chosen carefully, a way of presenting the correct image to the crowd.

She would not jeopardize this assignment. Tonight was an easy night, simply dinner to introduce them to the men and women of high society. They were posing as a newly married couple, freshly into the city, interested in getting involved with some of the local charities. They were, of course, not married. They weren't even really romantically involved...save for a few nights emotions had ran to high. If anything, most of the time, Lydia and y/c were very close friends who also happened to be working together undertaking dangerous, exciting, and sometimes scary missions.

"Ma'am?? Mrs. Evans?? Are you alright?" The voice asked again, the knocking becoming more urgent. Could she never be left alone?! Could she not have time to herself?! Lydia strode towards the door and opened it slowly, concealing the anger. She smiled brightly at the man before her. Ah, it was one of the new men from the small team of security that had been hired a few weeks ago. He must have been getting worried.

The male breathed a visible sigh of relief. "Sorry Mrs. Evans, Mr. Evans was worried, you've been gone for quite some time. Dinner is being served."

She hadn't meant to be gone long at all, but she had been rather shocked by the nights revelations. It wasn't what she had expected. Lydia waved away the apology and directed he go back to his post. Lydia headed back to the table, a sunny smile stretching across lipstick red lips as she watched the man and woman across from y/c chat, eating up every word he was saying.

"Sorry, I had to take a call. Such a pleasure to meet you both!" Lydia spoke as soon as she neared the table.

She felt y/c's eyes on her and it took everything in her not to turn to him. She didn't know how she was going to tell him that everything they had worked for, that their very lives even, were going to be changing drastically. She couldn't tell him til this assignment was wrapped up. There was no need to distract from the mission, distractions were dangerous. Besides, it was a simple intel gathering mission, tonight was step one, it could take a week, maybe two. She could keep this contained for that long.

((Okay! So, I want this to be an action/adventure type of role, there will be romance eventually and the main focus will not be the pregnancy though it is definitely a plot point. Your character will be y/c mentioned. They are not married or in a relationship, though for certain assignments they pretend to be (unless you prefer they really be married as they were in the original version.)

They work together of course, and do things like gathering intel, retrieving items, things along that line. I want this to be a really imaginative type of role where we can be creative! Open to adding supernatural elements and would love to incorporate your ideas as well, so feel free to send them over.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back