• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Shadowrunners wanted!

DividesByZer0

A cunning linguist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey Chummer. I'm looking for literate 1x1 or maybe even 3rd or 4th for a shadowrun. Dice based prefered, but I'm a newbie and don't really know how to play. I'm also open to pure text. I can't find anyone in my home town so I figured I could find a fixer or some runners here to combat the evils of some futuristic dystopian nightmare. I love plot ideas that involve a revelation of a corporate entity masquerading as our government behind a veil of media mavens; selling weapons and supplies to both sides making money off the war economy; but I'd love to hear more about your ideas too.

Wiz! I'm looking to be inspired and I'm looking for something like 1 to 3 solid posts a week. It doesn't have to be the most elegant prose, but don't give me the gibberish of a sleep-starved brain seeking instant gratification from a BTL chip. In other words I don't want a hurried and lack luster reply. I'd rather you take the time to edit what you hash out with atleast 1 rewrite.

Please be:

- original

- creative

- literate

- able to write at least 3 paragraph replies

- able to post at least once a week

- quality over quantity

- Show don't tell ( https://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/81350/)

- Proactive (this is a big one for me. should feel kinda like a chess match, a battle of wits of sorts. If you make a post and it doesn't propel the plot forward you are wasting time and effort)

Don't be:

- info dumper (I'm sure your character is awesome, but I don't need to know everything in the first couple of posts)

- reactive (not looking to write you a story without any real influence from your characters)

- dropping the rp without warning

- nit picky, or a grammar nazi (we all make typos here and there)

- plain jane, Mary sue, or egocentric

Creative critique is welcome, but don't blow smoke or be a rag, I'm sure we can learn a lot from each other. Anything else please ask. Null sweat. Thanks for reading. =)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back