• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shadowhunters Next Gen. Interest?

c h a n a

Hey guys! So I've been really into Shadowhunters (Freeform version) for a while now, but I found it difficult to find any active rp's based around it. I was hoping we could create a detailed, semi-advanced (at least 4 sentences per post), literate, plotted, long-term rp around thr next generarion. This would be open to canon and oc's, set a few decades in the future. The main foundation we'd need is a plot that can span a while. Like, maybe a month or two in real time to add all that fun drama and character building. I'm thinking maybe a downworlder version of Valentine intent on destroying Shadowhunters, or a war between the groups? Lemme know if you're interested, and we can begin plotting from there. ^^
If you'd rather talk on discord to have easier communication, mine is xrenee00#1096

So to add to the above, I wrote up a plot idea that we can build on if anyone's interested:

The year is 2037, and the Shadow World has lived in peace since the downfall of Valentine, and later, Lilith. The Shadowhunters we know and love have grown up, started families of their own, and now must grapple with their children entering the real world. Though tensions are minimal, unrest has sprouted from centuries of dis-ease. Specific sects of Downworlders have come together to target institutes all over the world, Shadowhunters, and the Downworld who remains steadfastly loyal to their nephilim counterparts. They call themselves the Veil. Their motto: We Remember.

Of course the Downworld is largely aware of the Nephilim's mistreatment of their kind; older Downworlders especially. Discrimination, ostracization, and hatred are just some of the many ways in which prejudice is carried through the ages. Despite peace on the surface, Downworlders and Shadowhunters still have conflict, especially where it concerns Downworlder rights. The Veil is only one of many uprisings bound to spring forth from rebellion. The difference is, they have demons on their side. Once Edom got wind of an uprising-- the first one in a couple hundred years, they were eager to get a hand in. Many Warlocks, good ones primarily, were forced to summon as many demons as they could, under the threat of losing the ones they loved if they refused. This drained their abilities, albeit temporarily, enough to prevent them from fighting back. When the Veil was satisfied they rounded up the demons, held them on earth in unknown locations, sometimes in the disguise of humans, and waited. In fact, they're still waiting. Demons fighting alongside the Veil-- which in 20-odd years had grown to about 47% of the Downworld makes them a formidable force. The Shadowhunters have never been a particularly abundant people, and that didn't change with a new generation.

They're outnumbered, and the Shadow World is once again on the brink of war. Extinction, even. It's up to the next generation to defend their kind, and not even their parents, the heroes, could have prepared them for the fight of their lives.

I'm down but I have a weird character idea. A demon. But not JUST a demon. A demon that wasn't meant to be one but ended up as one.

Heyo! i'm super new to this site but this is a really cool idea and I would love to join! I love the Shadowhunter universe, I've read all the books but only have seen about half of the series, is it alright?

Yeah, ofc! Tbh nothing too crazy happens during the series that will drastically change how the rp goes, so ur fine! You prob have an advantage since you've read the books as well haha

Same! I will prob make the rp thread and get everything together within the next few days. I'm gonna be a bit busy lol.

Im thinking a demon that was made to become a demon via- voodoo human sacrifice. He's a greater demon as he was pinned with the sins of six men. However because he never actually did any of the atrocities he got damned for, he's actually a good guy and values human life... therefore he'd work with shadowhunters willingly.
c h a n a c h a n a

Im thinking a demon that was made to become a demon via- voodoo human sacrifice. He's a greater demon as he was pinned with the sins of six men. However because he never actually did any of the atrocities he got damned for, he's actually a good guy and values human life... therefore he'd work with shadowhunters willingly.
c h a n a c h a n a
Ohh, this sounds like fun! I 100% approve lol. Also sorry I haven't gotten around to ooc and character threads yet, I just started a new job and its been busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back