• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadow The Hedgehog: The Exe Tratior (Actual Roleplay)

Shadow had went and sat on a couch. Sighing. Smoketrial may be the favriote but he was next in line to be Commandar. And the work was over stressing him. It even made him do the unthinkable in the eyes of other. Take a vaction.

Shadow quickly left and banged on her door. "Smoketrail come out now!"

Sark was confused why Shadow left until he saw it. Parasite was tailing Smoketrail in secert. Sark quickly chased his dark friend.
(I will temporailry play the other Exes.)

"I DON'T HATE YOU! I NEVER WILL! IF I HATED YOU WOULD I HAVE MARRIED YOU!? LISTEN YOUR LIFE AND MY IS IN..." Shadow was cut off by a yell of pain as a black tentacle came through the door. A couple inches through it blood covering it and at the height it was obvious that it struck Shadow'schest.

Smoketrail opened the door, and slammed her boot into the black tentacle, then immediately lacing her hands over the wound to heal Shadow

Shadow was still out and it seemed based on how his body is that he wouldn't wake up for a while. Sark and Parasite contiuned to fight. Both were heavily injured but neither backed out. The fight was still anyone's game.
While Shadow was out he had an odd dream of sorts.
Shadow's Dream: "Sadako I want you to inflitrate the enemy. Spy on Sark and make them trust you then for you to report back to me. Do you understand?" The one who said this was none other than X himself.
All Shadow could hope even in his unconsicess state was that this dream was false not true at all. Though it did feel real.

Smoketrail was shaking, "SADAKO ARE YOU NUTS!?!? I'VE HAD NO CONTACT WITH SONIC FOR THREE YEARS!!!" she said, "He probably hates me now... but I had to do it... I was scared he'd find out about Hellfire Fang... (A mix of Super, Fallen, and Werehog that makes her hard to beat with no morals or sanity)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back