• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadow The Hedgehog: The Exe Tratior (Actual Roleplay)

Spiderman Toby Maguire

Spiderman, Peter Parker (Toby Maguire)
5 years ago:
Shadow The Hedgehog. One of Mobius' greatest heroes and fought alongside exe tratior Sark in an epic fight against exe leader Lord X. In the end the two barely won and both surivied.
Current Day:
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Vector, Charmy, Espio, Shadow, Smoketrail, and Sark are all having a cookout at Amy's house. Shadow like always stood to the side along with Sark and the two talked about thier memories of thier constant fights against the Exes.
In a matter of minutes a rift in the sky opened. All the Exes came out of it. Shadow and Sark quickly ran out and X said one thing before they left. "I shall get my revenage. Soon."

Shadow grit his teeth and glanced at Sark. "I thought we killed him...How is he still alive?" Shadow quickly ended up doing the math in his head. "Unless we only fought a clone." He clenched his fists and glared at the point where the exes stood seconds ago. "Damn it...this isn't good." Blood began dripping from his hands due to how tight he was squeezing them. Sark returned the gaze of his dark friend and responded, "No idea. I know for a fact it wasn't a clone. It was much to strong to be a clone. Much Much to strong. It was the real one no doubt there...but how is he alive. How are they alive? We killed all of them...just you and me single handedly so how?" Shadow looked away. "I don't know I thought you might since you were one of them at one time..." Sark sighed and looked away. "We'll figure it out and win. THis time we're not alone."

Last edited:
An EXE gone Rogue, Sadako, had become close with Sonic's younger sister, Smoketrail Dawn. The two were now working in kahoots, Sadako gathering intel for GUN and delivering it to Smoketrail straight from EXEs she 'Worked With' Smoketrail happened to be heading to where Sark and Shadow were. Going to gather the latest information from Sadako.

Sark and Shadow both walked back inside and went to Sadako. "DID YOU KNOW THEY WERE ALIVE!? DO YOU KNOW HOW THIER ALIVE!? SHADOW AND I KILLED THEM ALL!!!! EVERY LAST ONE YET THIER ALIVE HOW!?" Sark began yelling and though it was obvious Shadow wanted answers as much he was the more calm one and tended to get answers through being calm and attempting a slightly friendly talk. "Sark calm down. If you go losing you head like that this time you'll die and not them."

Sark grit his teeth in anger. "AND YOU DIDN'T THINK SHADOW AND I DESERVED TO KNOW!? FOR ONE SHADOW FOR WORKS FOR G.U.N AS WELL FOR TWO I HELPED WIPE THEM OUT! IN CASE YOU FORGOT SHADOW AND I SINGLE HANDEDLY KILLED THEM OR ATLEAST WE THOUGHT!"

Sark growled clearly p*ssed he wasn't being filled in on things and when he looked at Shadow he knew he was also left in the dark.

He sighed in annoyance. "I'm thinking you did send the email but someone hacked it and made it on nothing but a false war meeting."

Then Shadow's face took on a look of thought. "What if it's not...he did say something about he'd do anything to protect the thing closest to me as long as I worked for G.U.N" Sark laughed.

Shadow glared at Sark then walked away without a word. The last thing they'd have heard was him muttering something about "Sometimes I hate all Exes even the reformed ones."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back