• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Shadow of the Empire - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Post is almost finished! I’ll have it up by the end of the weekend ! On a side note I’m feeling much better but my tailbone hurts still.

Last edited:
Ouch. Well, we’re glad you’re doing ok. Take your time with the post, no rush with how you’ve been feeling

Ouch. Well, we’re glad you’re doing ok. Take your time with the post, no rush with how you’ve been feeling
I appreciate it :) I was in bed quite a bit today so I wasn’t able to finish the post like I wanted but I’m basically finished so I’ll get it out tomorrow by this time!

Fair question! As of now, because of our crew size (even with the additions) we will all b in private rooms.
Such luxury!

I'm in the last 10 mins of my lunch break so no reply right away, but will try to post tonight!

I am realizing that uh. I may have written a character who's not going to go out of her way to interact with people, so I'm waiting until at least one more reply is in so I can point her in the right direction and force her into social interaction.

I am realizing that uh. I may have written a character who's not going to go out of her way to interact with people, so I'm waiting until at least one more reply is in so I can point her in the right direction and force her into social interaction.
That’s fine ha! Not a worry at all lol.

I’ll get the CS’es for the side characters up here soon as well, they’ll be less detailed but give y’all a good use on who these characters are!

Nice posts thus far on this cycle everyone!!

I am making progress on the character sheets and I will have them up by tomorrow/Friday!

Is there a description of the layout of the bridge somewhere? Is it like a Star Trek single deck, huddled together, everyone's stations next to each other? Or more of a tiered, larger deck of stations with space for dozens of people to run around at once?

Is there a description of the layout of the bridge somewhere? Is it like a Star Trek single deck, huddled together, everyone's stations next to each other? Or more of a tiered, larger deck of stations with space for dozens of people to run around at once?
I can add one for sure.

It is more along the lines of a Star Trek meets Expanse. It will be a single bridge deck, with the pilots at the front, slightly elevated compared to the rest of the bridge, navigator on the middle right and the captain dead center. It will not be cramped, but it is not spacious. You can move around but it is best to move with purpose and clear direction. It will be lit according to the alert level set by the captain. When docked, it will be bright with a white hue to the ship. During a mission, the lights will dim. During a combat mission it will be dark with blue hues around.

Hey guys, catching up with everything now. I’ll have a post up soon, I just had a friend in the hospital after we went on a cabin trip so I’ve been kinda distracted lol. Writing a post for my medic rn

Hey guys, catching up with everything now. I’ll have a post up soon, I just had a friend in the hospital after we went on a cabin trip so I’ve been kinda distracted lol. Writing a post for my medic rn
All good! I am often in the hospital myself due to my disorder so I will never judge if anyone needs time away for medical issues!

I was a decent bit busy IRL myself so I have not finished the CS's for the side characters. Still working on them, though the characters will be introduced and you will learn about them IC. This is my birthday week as well as pride in my area so busy busy busy :D

Happy birthday week! No worries. Just wanted to let you know my post will be up tonight at the latest.

WOW I did not mean for that post to be so long. Sorry, got excited lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back