• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Shadow of the Empire - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kusuri is officially done. Will add the mag boots in just a minute but other than that.
Okay! I’m new to the site so that CS was rad and I need to learn how to code now ha!

Overall the sheet looked really good, there was one section that seemed incomplete (second tab modifications) but as is it’s good to go!

Last edited:
One marine CS up! Let me know if there's anything I should change/remove/add. I am especially tentative re: anything about military life - not my area of expertise!

One marine CS up! Let me know if there's anything I should change/remove/add. I am especially tentative re: anything about military life - not my area of expertise!
It looks good to me!! You’re accepted! The picture link isn’t working though :)

Cool! Learning by doing re: site functions. Gotta upload things into publicly viewable albums to use them - who knew?

I played it safe with my pictures instead of biting the bullet and learning :) I will eventually learn this website

Alright everyone! I have enough of the needed lore up thus far that I feel comfortable starting the IC post here soon. I will keep adding more information to the lore tab as I can but I at least want to start prepping for IC posting!

Excited!! Haven’t had a futuristic rp in a long time so this is gonna be fun.

Excited!! Haven’t had a futuristic rp in a long time so this is gonna be fun.
It has been a minute since I ran one :) I have been doing a lot of high fantasy/modern magic stories but it feels real good to be back in my favorite genre!!!

I was just thinking, would pilot double as the navigator when the ship is in interstellar space?

I was just thinking, would pilot double as the navigator when the ship is in interstellar space?

In a sense yes. The navigator is the big picture part of the pair. Meaning they are the ones who will have the time and ability to plot a safe path during peace and combat times. The pilot would have access to the same system and would more than likely have that ability, but it is best to section off the roles. So yes, the pilot would double as the nav especially during jumps.

I told myself I wouldn't try to relearn BBCode right away... and here I am revamping my character profile, and now it's midnight. Anyhow, Pru's got a more streamlined look now!

i posted. feel free to call upon my character for anything armory or mechanic related, or whenever things need to be shot. he's here to serve.

Awesome posts thus far everyone!

While we have a few people still interested without CS's in, I will start my next post to push us towards departure. I will supplement the crew with NPC's here soon as well!

My post is up. Happy to serve with you all on this, obviously, quiet and peaceful outreach mission that we're about to embark on.

I’m currently making my way through the next post. I wiped out hard yesterday skating so I’m in a bit of pain so it’s slow progress but progress is being made!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back